• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

High Fantasy

MorganaLeFay

Still Alive and Kickin
I have cravings for high fantasy plots. Here's two of mine, if you're interested. 

A healer (person A) comes across an injured person (person B) in the woods near where A lives and takes care of sick people. A brings B back to his house to care for B, and slowly becomes attached as A and B get closer. 

Then something bad happens, such as a war, plague etc, and A is called off to help. Not wanting to leave B behind, A offers them an apprenticeship, and they go off together to fight the malady.

Then the second one.

Person A's family has been targeted by a powerful lord, for reasons unknown. A's mother and father were killed on their farm, and A's little sister was kidnapped.

Honor bound to avenge A's parents and save A's sister, A heads off on what seems like a suicide mission to the lords castle to infiltrate it, kill the lord and save the girl, or die trying.

Person B is a wandering sellsword with interesting powers. Intrigued by A's will power and constitution, B offers his help in the quest. Together, they might just have a chance to complete it.

If these don't strike your fancy, then feel free to hit me up with your own ideas. I tend to lean in between simple and casual, but can be detailed if needed. 

I very much like the second plot! Which character would you like to play? I prefer A only because I feel a strong pull towards sisterly love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back