• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High Fantasy Rp, MxF perhaps? Someone please play the male role.

Ashlynn X.

Scythe of Death
Hello, I was wondering if I could do a One on One roleplay with someone who is willing to play a tough, bad boy character, who either finds me in a snowy forest, lost, and He has a soft spot opened up for her. Or a Post-Apocalyptic roleplay where The two join together for pure survival. I was kinda hoping for maybe some romance, but if not, that's just fine. I am informing That I do high fantasy roleplays, my character is always a Fallen Angel/Vampire/Wolf character, who is very shy, quiet, fierce, emotional (Not in a bad way) and a little submissive. But she is also strong, and often refuses help. One thing I must specify: Do NOT make your character overpowered, and please do not make side characters unless they are storekeepers, raiders, or zombies, Or something of the sort.
(Side characters must be temporary please). I do not care how long you post, but I will always try and post about the same length as you, but Please, please, pllllllease do not make them forever long. If describing your character, just send a picture and tell me what does not correspond with the picture. Thx! Reply or Pm in interested!

Last edited:
Another Thing: Sometimes I have my char just Fallen Angel/Wolf, and then gets bitten by a vampire.

Oh yeaaaa...No fandoms please and thank you. I am willing to play with at the max, two other peoples

Users who are viewing this thread

Back