Advice/Help High fantasy RP advice & co-admin needed

Heavenchi

✧"a wondering mind."✧
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, it's Heaven, your friendly twenty-sum RPer and I'm stumped. :deadopenmouth:
I have an idea, it's mildly fleshed out, but it feels stale. I'd love to have someone else's input and help with the writing.
Please and thank you.
Okay, now bear with me. This idea was tossed together originally by me in TWENTY SIXTEEN. I've been tinkering with it throughout the years, so keep that in mind. Some parts are nicer than others.

"Aspire to inspire before we expire." - 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨 & 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘
". . . will the past repeat itself or will the world be born anew?"
Genres:
Action
Fantasy
Drama

Politics
dessert yystana.jpeg

The world has reached its breaking point. For hundreds of years, the powerhouses of the world have been at odds. One war after the other, one assassination attempt to the next, the world has forgotten the meaning of peace. . . .

Myndok (Min-dock)- Kingdom of the Wise
Suggestion, flight, premonition due to their "third eye", and telekinesis.

Thanade (The-nah-day) - Dark Continent Empire
Necromancy, fire magic, flash step (supernatural speed for short bursts), supernatural reflexes.

Erynada (Er-nah-da) - The Evergreen Kingdom
Animal shapeshifting, earth magic, enhanced senses.

Yystan (Yuh-Stahn) - Holy Kingdom
Light magic; Laser beams, illusions, invisibility, blinding capabilities, etc . . .

Avutan (Ah-voo-tahn) -The Indomitable Empire
Supernatural strength, durability, ability resistance, and, "eyes of the predator".

. . . To avoid the point of no return, the current leaders banded together and formed Eterna . . . There, the prodigies and heirs to the throne will grow together. Their relationships will determine the fate of the world. Can the youth do what their ancestors couldn't? See past the prejudice to see the future? Or will they succumb to their respective nation's influence and wage war once more?
Magic Users
Magic Users also known as mages have a natural connection to the mana in and around them. Mana is the tool they use to create phenomena, alter the world around them, or manipulate it. Each kingdom has a signature way they and they alone are able to hone mana. The reason for this is unknown but there are things all mana users can do, regardless of their kingdom. Another difference between a magic user and a non magic user besides the ability to control mana is lifespan. The average lifespan of a non-magic user is around 80-85 years. Magic users have a average lifespan of 100-150 years, the longest one being 200 years of age. The reason for this is said to be, that mana is a form of preservative in a medical sense. Magic users take up about 65% of the world.

Everyone can do this with Magic
All magic users can also create potions. Potions can vary from being poisonous to medicinal. Potions cannot change things completely but rather enhance or decay objects, animals, or people. Meaning a potion can cause a plant to grow or die but it cannot change the plant to a rock. All magic users can create vessels. Vessels are objects magic users can channel mana through or keep mana in. Vessels can be wands, staffs, orbs, necklaces, rings, swords, or anything imaginable. There are basic spells/incantations all mages can do.

Every Kingdom has a Champion; a prodigy of sorts. Blessed by mana, this person is the future military commander, and right hand to the heir.

Every Kingdom has a Ruler; a person who has to learn to master the kingdom’s ability, be proficient in their element as well as be good with their familiar and vessel. The person learning about their kingdom’s history, and current issues, needs to find solutions.​

And there we have it. I'd love critique, and someone to help me flesh out each kingdom/empire's history and relations with the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back