• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-Term Shadow and Bone and Other fandoms (Always Open)

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone. I am interested in returning to rp world. I have some Rules for my partner

1. Must be over 18 yrs old(non-negotiable. )
2 must be willing to brainstorm with me. I WILL not do all the thinking. Don't be complacent. If you have ideas say them, if you don't like some ideas say that too.
3. No one Liners. I hate that they are dull! (non-negotiable) Must write at least a paragraph. I Will try to match my partner
4. Do NOT Ghost ME Please. If you don't wanna roleplay fine or if you do not want to chat just say so(no reason needed: being curious I may ask anyway) If I don't hear from u for a week or so I assume there is no more interest and moving on
Looking for someone Long term who will be willing to do roleplay from start to finish( People have lives I get that so its understandable to take a break when needed)

About Me
  • 32-year-old. Pronouns: she/her
  • Open to fxf and fxm( mxm only as side characters)
  • I love to chat with people outside of roleplays.
  • I DOUBLE

I do Like Fandoms and cannon ships so I will be flexible. I am all for romance as long as there's also a real storyline to go with it not just aimless lovey-dovey stuff.
Fandoms I enjoy(bold means I really want it)
  • Shadow and bone ( oc x Kaz oc x oc)have plots 💡***
  • Sandman ( dream x oc, Johanna Constantine x oc)
  • Wednesday( Tyler xOC)
  • More to come
Weird Cross Over Idea
Shadow and Bone and Umbrella Academy*
Open to making friends as well and is usually pretty chill. :)
Google Docs Discord Open

Ps. I will send a link to my character sheet once we have a loose outline of the plot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back