• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi roleplay search is on

SilverRose

Sweetheart
Hey guys I am not good at making these post look fancy and I'm no great making these post interesting. But let me tell you what you would get out of role-playing with me.

• I am female I prefer to only do female roles
  • I will do MxF and FxF
  • I write about 1-2 paragraphs as long as you give me more than a sentence I will do the same
  • I don't mind if you're only on a few hours a day just tell me when I should expect you on
  • I am a sucker for romance it is always amazing and I will probably do any story I've tried quiet a lot

NOW! You're probably wondering about stories I am looking for or love. Well I will give a few but again just ask if you want a story because I love to combine my ideas with others instead of just my ideas

M/c has had underlying health problems since birth. She now is a highschool senior she has perfect grades and has a dream to become and actress. Though for the last month Y/c has noticed your best friend not looking to good and now she hasn't been showing up to school. She's at her home weak and knowing death is at her door.
Y/c must help her complete the things she wanted to do until the day she is gone

This one is very simple a juvenile detention center now has allowed some of their teens to go to highschool so everyone must adjust

Things with no plots worked it yet (Bold I really want)
Boss x Employee/Assistant
Princess/Prince/Knight x Peasant
Any fantasy creature x Any fantasy creature
Any fantasy creature x Human
Mafia x Witness
Spy x Saved Captive

Ask anything else you would like to maybe do hope to see you soon you can message me or post below ☺️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back