Hi, I'm new! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Nostalgic_Squid

Hello, I am A new roleplayer on this site! I enjoy watching Anime, Reading, and Playing video games. I few Of my favorite Animes include Hetalia, BNHA and Haikyuu, and my favorite video games are Stardew Valley and Skyrim.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hello, there, wild newbie! I am the nutsy Hufflepuff Rabbit, Fem! I hope you enjoy this site and what it has to offer, it's amazing here ^.^

Hey! I'm new to the site as well! However, I don't have a very extensive anime background...but I DO love video games of various sorts and roleplay (of course!). Let me know if you need a partner/member and I'd be happy to give it a go!

Alex out!

Hey welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here and if you want, I do have a BnHA RP ongoing ;)

In any case, just let me know if ya ever need anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back