Hi, I'm Cuilt.

Cuilt

Hey. Hi. Introductions are never my forte, so bear with me here.
I was pointed towards this site just today and decided to give it a try; I used to do a lot of group RP on Roblox when I was younger, and after that moved onto chatango where I did a lot of one-on-one RPs (which I, nowadays, enjoy much more than the former). I like a lot of genres and I like to try out lots of new characters; my favorite genres, though, would have to be post-apocalyptic, low fantasy, occasionally romance. I RP mostly girls, but I also don't mind RPing guys.

Outside of RP, I enjoy Starbound, Overwatch, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and lately have been very into Chris Fleming's webseries Gayle. I also am head over heels for reading, and if you get me started I will talk for hours on ends about various novels.

Really, I'm not sure what else to say. I hope I find what I'm looking for here.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Well, I'm sure you will find it! RPN has all kinds of RPs, so just keep pushing and you will find it! :)

I do hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back