• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi I’m Charlie. And I’m looking for partners!

CharlieBoy

Space Cowboy
Hello! My name is Charlie. I’m in my mid-twenties and I’m a guy.
I’ve been role playing for a good number of years now.

These are the themes I love:

Futuristic/ post apocalyptic: this can be zombie, illness, nuclear it doesn’t matter. I love the idea of deserts and survival. This can also be SteamPunk.

Historical: so I love the idea of servants/ workhouses and Roman/ Greek slaves on the run. Things like that.

Cop/ prisoner:- my character is innocent.. or has done something he deeply regrets... and is now facing jail time for his crimes.

I really like the idea of my character being the submissive character. He finds himself in a bad situation through your character or a mutual character. E.G. kidnap, slavery, arrest.

A little bit about my character:
I usually twist this to fit but.

Benji is a guy in his mid twenties. He’s blonde and baby-faced and looks like he couldn’t hurt a fly. Often mistaken for a boy, people are surprised to find him alone.

If the bill fits (I.e post apocalyptic etc) he is usually quite skinny with maybe a bruise on his face.

Writing style
I’m not into nitpicking every minor detail. I’m here for the fun.

I find grammar isn’t the pinncale, but if it’s readable that’s fine.

Please no one sentence posts, and definitely no word posts. While I don’t ask for War and Peace with every post, I like SOME meat on a post.

Don’t worry if you can’t post ridiculously frequently, as neither can I. But please don’t leave it for days/ weeks because I’m forgetful and will forget where we are!

hey! i’m liking the cop ideas, could we work something out between them? i can shoot you a pm if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back