• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi^^ {always open}

Ethan_ nestor

I’m garbage, hello
Hi^^
My real name doesn’t really matter and if you truly want to know, ask.
If you only want to rp and aren’t interested in gaining a friend in the process, I’m not your girl
I like to rp many things and I’m into a lot of fandoms, but before we go there there’s a few things you should know

1. I’ll reply multiple times a day. You don’t have to but I prefer if you try to reply when you can
2. Age doesn’t matter. I’m not going to not rp with you simply because of your age
3. My style of rp is third person past tense. I have semi good lit, but like everyone I’m human and make mistakes
4. Character sheets. Love them! It doesn’t matter what kind of face claims you use. I usually use art / anime face claims so sorry if that bothers you.
5. LGBTQ all the way. I love playing fxf or mxm
Okay, now that that’s over with let’s talk about fandoms
I’m into so many fandoms it’s sad. I can’t list all of them but I’ll try to list Some of them
Fandoms: Skyrim, YouTube( you name the YouTuber and I’ll probably know them), anime, and more I can’t think of currently

Plot time! I usually prefer to make plots with my partner^^
Anything fantasy or anything that has themes of fantasy in it. Faeries, mermaids, demons, witches, etc.
sci-fi is also a yes.
I enjoy realistic/ modern rp’s too.

* if you don’t like dark themes tell me! If you have any triggers I need to avoid let me know *

Same here. I'm bored. Would you be interested in a DC Marvel Mashup? If not, I'm also willing to go over other ideas. I am a big fan of using oc's as well.

Ayo! Would you be up for an original role play, maybe something Halloween based with Werewolves and some terror but also the Werewolf can be both insanely ferocious and vicious and then unlike the legends into a total puppy during full moons ~ And yes, I definitely did just come up with all of that off the top of my head.

I'll shut up now. xD Let me know if you're interested! Even if it's in a different idea.

Ayo! Would you be up for an original role play, maybe something Halloween based with Werewolves and some terror but also the Werewolf can be both insanely ferocious and vicious and then unlike the legends into a total puppy during full moons ~ And yes, I definitely did just come up with all of that off the top of my head.

I'll shut up now. xD Let me know if you're interested! Even if it's in a different idea.
Idk how to link you so, hopefully this will work

Dark themes, I adore if maybe you’d wanna come up with something let me know!!

Hi^^
If you only want to rp and aren’t interested in gaining a friend in the process, I’m not your girl
I like to rp many things and I’m into a lot of fandoms, but before we go there there’s a few things you should know

1. I’ll reply multiple times a day. You don’t have to but I prefer if you try to reply when you can
2. Age doesn’t matter. I’m not going to not rp with you simply because of your age
3. My style of rp is third person past tense. I have semi good lit, but like everyone I’m human and make mistakes
4. Character sheets. Love them! It doesn’t matter what kind of face claims you use. I usually use art / anime face claims so sorry if that bothers you.
I’m into so many fandoms it’s sad. I can’t list all of them but I’ll try to list Some of them
Fandoms: Skyrim, YouTube( you name the YouTuber and I’ll probably know them), anime, and more I can’t think of currently

Anything fantasy or anything that has themes of fantasy in it. Faeries, mermaids, demons, witches, etc.
sci-fi is also a yes.

* if you don’t like dark themes tell me! If you have any triggers I need to avoid let me know *
I'm really interested!

Hi^^

sci-fi is also a yes.

ooo, i have a character from the 'riddick' universe, would you like to RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back