Hi _. I'm dad.

PastrynStuff

Insert whatever above, but yes hello!
It's been a while since I've roleplayed and I would love to come back! I'm not a terribly good forum role player but I plan to really try!
I'm planning to write an interest post soon with all my information but I'm super excited just to chat with new peeps and make some new friendos. o:
But I'm a fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Inuyasha, and other animes! I'm more of a fan of anime than other media but I do have a long list of games I really love playing like Bloodborne and Okami.

I really like slice of life plots, but I can totally go for fantasy and romance! Longterm role plays are fine, and I'm just really hyped to meet new people.

Unfortunately, because I'm new I can't DM people so if you wanna talk in depth with me, just send a private message! But hey talking here is cool too!

Welcome to RPN! I’m glad you joined! There are so many amazing people who dwell here!

We're already discussing a roleplay, but nonetheless welcome to the site dear friend! I see you have a great taste in anime, (well, a ataste I can really get behind XD) so keep being awesome! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Happy Roleplaying, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back