• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heyy! Yeah you! I need partners!!

Precious Nightmare

Hello!!

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things and I am looking for a couple of partners (about 3) to rp with. I'm craving a lot of things, but mostly witch oriented things.

I've pitched some of these ideas already and I want to try it with someone!

Here are few things though:

*No one liners please! I understand writers block, but at least give me a paragraph!

*Be semi-literate, spelling errors happen its ok!

*Try to be able to reply often. Life happens I get it, but don't leave me hanging! At least let me know. I go to work on the weeks, but only two weekends out of the month, so those are the only time I'm bust besides classes.

*I like real and anime, so I have no problem with that.

*I don't mind playing male or female. Usually I like to set up two different threads so (1) we can, if you'd like, both play a female (2) if you're stuck between two thread we can just do them both!

*I usually prefer college or older for my rps, but its ok if you want to go lower

Here are few things I would like to do:

(Bold is the character I want to play. **=something I really want to do.)

Witch x Witch hunter**

Witch x Human**

Vampire x
Human

Bad boy/girl x
Good girl/boy

Popular x unpopular

Guardian Angel x Human

Demon x Human

Rich x poor

-I also have an idea for an inuyasha like rp. I don't usually do fandoms, but I really love inuyasha and that world I was thinking about making our own characters and throwing them into a world similar to inuyasha.

-Another idea I have is for the witch x witch hunter. There is a girl simply attending college and living a normal life. Little does she know she is the last witch alive or not captured. She doesn't know she is one of the most powerful witches to live. One day during class they got a new classmate who already had his eyes set on her, but not in a good way. The girl has had a bounty on her head since she was small, but she has been kept under safe guard and hidden from the hunters...until now. A new guy shows up to classes and starts showing interest in her...does he have what it takes to take down this powerful witch or does he fall for his enemy.

I don't really have any other specific plot in mind, but if you do please share I would love to know what you think!

Thank you ^^

Hey! I'd be interesting in doing Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy with you. I have a character who is the perfect bad boy type. ;)

I can't send PMs yet, I just joined about 5 minutes ago! lol But perhaps it will let me reply if you PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back