• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Heyo, I'm looking for a new RP-Adventure again! Anyone welcome! c:

DatDemon

I'm your best frienemy!
Hello, you! ~
I'm looking for a (long-term) RP-Partner or a Group-RP again, because I crave some new textadventures.
Before I get to my favored genres'n stuff, I wanna tell you, how I'm ticking. Above all I wanna get to know more of you fine people and your awesome ideas! I really value the OOC-Chat during a RP, meaning I prefer that you spam me with questions, rather than not really talking to eachother besides the RP. I'll of course never ghost somebody without a good reason. If something does not work out, I'll say it nicely and right away!
On the other side: If you have something to criticize about me, please tell me. I like well put criticism and never take it bad. So long story short: just be yourself, when we are chatting!
I prefer quality over quantity! So if you post a little shorter paragraph (like 3 lines or smth.) it's totally okay, if the content checks out and gives me room to give a good answer!

Oooookay, I think I got every general aspect of myself. If you still have questions, go ahead and ask them!

What genres/settings do I prefer?
Well, actually I can deal with anything, if you give me the time and patience to adapt. But I prefer Sci-Fi/Fantasy Settings.
I'm mostly pretty boring, when it comes to reallife RPs.
The genre doesn't really matter. Romance, Action, Thriller or a mix of everything is acceptable!

If you wanna do a fandom RP, I'm afraid I don't really have many of them, where I see myself having enough knowledge to start a RP about. I'll just list up the ones, where I'm confident enough to be a good RP-Partner in.
Also a random note on the side: If it's okay, I'll mostly use an OC, if possible. Not that I can't play canon characters, but I prefer them to be some Npcs, if need be. But I'll completly adapt to your desire there. Just want you to know my preference. Also I've been looking for a RP to use this OC of mine! If you like him and would consider a RP with him(1x1 or not) let me know! :3

Animes:
- One Punch man
- Naruto
(would need a little refresher though!)

Games:
- Mass Effect
- Undertale
- League of Legends
- Hollow Knight
- Overwatch
(didn't play it, but jeez I'm in love with the lore!)
- Genshin Impact

Movies/Series:
- Star Wars
(prefer Clone Wars Era, please don't hit me! :[ )
- Marvel
-
actually, I just realised, there isn't much moviewise, that came to my mind. *cough* °^°

Just hit me up, if you want to partake in some jolly adventuring!

Thanks a bunch! <3

Last edited:
For league of legends 1x1, who would you play and what pairings?
Kinda depends on you. I love the huge lore/world of LoL and could literally play any canon character. Would prefer somebody in Ionia though. But we could always change characters/locations during the story. I even got an OC on the ready, so hit me with your suggestion! :]

Last edited:
Hello, you! ~
I'm looking for a (long-term) RP-Partner again, because I crave some new textadventures.
Before I get to my favored genres'n stuff, I wanna tell you, how I'm ticking. Above all I wanna get to know more of you fine people and your awesome ideas! I really value the OOC-Chat during a RP, meaning I prefer that you spam me with questions, rather than not really talking to eachother besides the RP. I'll of course never ghost somebody without a good reason. If something does not work out, I'll say it nicely and right away!
On the other side: If you have something to criticize about me, please tell me. I like well put criticism and never take it bad. So long story short: just be yourself, when we are chatting!
I prefer quality over quantity! So if you post a little shorter paragraph (like 3 lines or smth.) it's totally okay, if the content checks out and gives me room to give a good answer!

Oooookay, I think I got every general aspect of myself. If you still have questions, go ahead and ask them!

Well, actually I can deal with anything, if you give me the time and patience to adapt. But I prefer Sci-Fi/Fantasy Settings.
The genre doesn't really matter. Romance, Action, Thriller or a mix of everything is acceptable!

If you wanna do a fandom RP, I'm afraid I don't really have many of them, where I see myself having enough knowledge to start a RP about. I'll just list up the ones, where I'm confident enough to be a good RP-Partner in.
Also a random note on the side: If it's okay, I'll mostly use an OC, if possible. Not that I can't play canon characters, but I prefer them to be some Npcs, if need be. But I'll completly adapt to your desire there. Just want you to know my preference. Also I've been looking for a RP to use this OC of mine! If you like him and would consider a RP with him(1x1 or not) let me know! :3

Animes:
- One Punch man
- Naruto
- One Piece

Games:
- Mass Effect
- Undertale
- League of Legends
- Halo
- Hollow Knight
- Code Vein
- Warframe
- Witcher (3)
- Overwatch

Movies/Series:
- Star Wars
- Marvel
-
actually, I just realised, there isn't much moviewise, that came to my mind. *cough* °^°

Thanks a bunch! <3
Hey DatDemon! I came across your request for a long term partner as I myself am in search of one. Specifically involving the Halo universe thus I decided to inquire whether or not you’d like to construct an RP with me in a one on one discord chat. ^-^

I am more than willing to build a story within the universe with you, I have a personalized Spartan OC, with a completed Ref/ background and I am very descriptive in terms of writing. I tend to use symbolism to my favor at times, I do love digging deep with the characters, meaning I will tend to ask questions you wouldn’t even consider to be of any importance. I like to know just about everything about them as if they were alive which to be honest, to me personally, they mine as well be. I am very responsive for the most part seeing as writing is an immense passion of mine. I simply adore getting lost in it yet I am respectful of response time frames.

I do not have a story set up yet seeing as I am more keen on constructing one with an individual that has traits we’d both be intrigued by followed by pieces we just add in for the sake of story telling when we see fit. I am not fond of character take overs nor killing another’s OC without permission. I am also very very fond of third person omniscient but if you have another preference I am willing to work with it. I simply ask that my ideas are not constantly shot down then told I contribute nothing as it is something I have run into a couple times in the past.
Due to the fact that I am very apt on story building even with the universe, I do not mind adding our own pieces to the world. While I do love the lore, I do not have a problem stretching some of it a bit to make things we’d like to add fit. It’s more or less up to you how much you’d like to push to leave it as is.

If you’re down hit me up! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey DatDemon! I came across your request for a long term partner as I myself am in search of one. Specifically involving the Halo universe thus I decided to inquire whether or not you’d like to construct an RP with me in a one on one discord chat. ^-^

I am more than willing to build a story within the universe with you, I have a personalized Spartan OC, with a completed Ref/ background and I am very descriptive in terms of writing. I tend to use symbolism to my favor at times, I do love digging deep with the characters, meaning I will tend to ask questions you wouldn’t even consider to be of any importance. I like to know just about everything about them as if they were alive which to be honest, to me personally, they mine as well be. I am very responsive for the most part seeing as writing is an immense passion of mine. I simply adore getting lost in it yet I am respectful of response time frames.

I do not have a story set up yet seeing as I am more keen on constructing one with an individual that has traits we’d both be intrigued by followed by pieces we just add in for the sake of story telling when we see fit. I am not fond of character take overs nor killing another’s OC without permission. I am also very very fond of third person omniscient but if you have another preference I am willing to work with it. I simply ask that my ideas are not constantly shot down then told I contribute nothing as it is something I have run into a couple times in the past.
Due to the fact that I am very apt on story building even with the universe, I do not mind adding our own pieces to the world. While I do love the lore, I do not have a problem stretching some of it a bit to make things we’d like to add fit. It’s more or less up to you how much you’d like to push to leave it as is.

so... You freestyle rp?

Hello, you! ~
I'm looking for a (long-term) RP-Partner again, because I crave some new textadventures.

Animes:
- One Punch man
- Naruto
- One Piece

Games:
- Mass Effect
- Undertale
- League of Legends
- Halo
- Hollow Knight
- Code Vein
- Warframe
- Witcher (3)
- Overwatch

Movies/Series:
- Star Wars
- Marvel
-

Thanks a bunch! <3
so, you freestyle rp?

Hey there! Thanks for replying! I can already tell, that you are very dedicated.
Gotta say, that my Halo lore knowledgeis a little rusted and I have no real OC on the ready.
Soooo, I would deffs need some time on this. Doesn't mean I'm not interested though. Personwise, you sound very chill and cool. I can get with that.

I'll hit you up, as soon as I have an idea. (and the time to execute it)
You can already pm me, sowe can discuss some stuff, if you want.
Be warned though: I'm very slow in posting moves during the rp sometimes, since I'm not thaaaat often active here anymore and I have quite some rp going on already. (I did not even count on this post ever being found again by anyone anymore since it's so old. lol)

That's alright. The question then is if you would be comfortable with trying it?
Hmmmm, sure. But I hope it's okay, if I'm not thaaaaat quick in responding to your moves. I sometimes take a day or two. If you are fine with that, we sure can try.

Hmmmm, sure. But I hope it's okay, if I'm not thaaaaat quick in responding to your moves. I sometimes take a day or two. If you are fine with that, we sure can try.
My moves? xD You mean my characters possible flirt attempts at making yours succumb to their *magic*? Don't worry. I won't be pushy with it. Shall we move to the DMs?

My moves? xD You mean my characters possible flirt attempts at making yours succumb to their *magic*? Don't worry. I won't be pushy with it. Shall we move to the DMs?
Hah! I actually meant the posts in general. But yea, you could say that. xD
Sure thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back