Hey!

Cinderlily

Always thinking about cats
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Cinderlily, Sin for short, and I'm new to roleplaying. It's something I've always wanted to do. I enjoy writing and reading, my favourite genre being fantasy/sci fi but I do dabble in a variety of others. I'm a little nervous but mostly excited to be here and to meet new people. I'm quite shy at first but once we talk for a while I do loosen up.
Regards Cinderlily

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome \o/

If you'd like to rp sometimes just give me a call xD, I'm mostly fantasy too, although I can't do detailed sci-fi to save my life.

Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Hi.Thank you! Will definitely take you up on that offer ;)

Welcome \o/

If you'd like to rp sometimes just give me a call xD, I'm mostly fantasy too, although I can't do detailed sci-fi to save my life.
Hey friend, thanks for the warm welcome. I would love to rp sometime. I could use a little practice, lol.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Hi thanks for the welcome. I'm very awkward but I'd love to check everyhting out *bows*

Welcome to RPN! Names Portugal, though I'm not Portugese at all. Hope you enjoy your time here, you'll probably find me in Realistic/Modern, The General Discussion, and maybe even Sci-Fi or Nation Building on occasion. If you have any questions, need an RP to join, or are interested in a One on One, hit me up!

Welcome to RPN! Names Portugal, though I'm not Portugese at all. Hope you enjoy your time here, you'll probably find me in Realistic/Modern, The General Discussion, and maybe even Sci-Fi or Nation Building on occasion. If you have any questions, need an RP to join, or are interested in a One on One, hit me up!
Thank you. Will definitely take you up on your offer. I'd appreciate someone showing me the ropes.

Well whenever you need some, just shoot me a PM, and if you haven't reached 10 messages a simple comment on a status update will do.

No worries, I'm sure you'll make your share of friends here on RPN in no time! So, relax and enjoy yourself, and if ya ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back