• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hey you, want a job? Join Cubicles & Callers! (Recruiting!)

Uncle ShortyB

Oh noooooooooo
Hey, here's a quick question; How many times have you slain a dragon? Probably never, right?

How about this one; Have you ever been running late so you just avoid hiding it and throw out your wings and fly? No?

Okay, last one. Don't you hate it when you're cruising through space at about light speed and then out of nowhere at Pirathi battlecruiser just clips your back wing? I mean come on. Space is huge, and you just had to come along and do that?

... No? Never had any of those? Well, if you're looking to RP that sort of thing you have a wealth of options around here. This isn't one of those options though.

Do you wanna get into dice-based RPing? Want to start out with something easier so you don't have to memorize like fifteen tables and six different modifications to your roll? Well, then you've come to the right place. This is a game of Cubicles & Callers (Or as it's also known as, Bath Salts) and it's run on a fairly simple system. So simple, it can be boiled down to a list of steps and a grand total of at most 5 rolls for your first two turns, and only a maximum of four rolls for each subsequent turn. It's not even all that serious either, since the game is written as a comedy and is played as such.

Already good at dice-based games? Got all the random encounter tables you need memorized/tattooed on your wrists? This game is also pretty fun to just sit around and throw some dice. I've got a fair bit of experience myself (I'm currently getting my stuff together to run my first game of Shadowrun, and I've otherwise run 3.5 and so on before that) and I can assure you that this game is actually quite enjoyable once you've got it all down.

We've still got like three or four slots open for players, and we're still on our first turn actually. Plenty of time to just jump in and start getting used to doing dice based games, or just to throw some dice and pretend to bitch about the cliffhangers in a show that got cancelled. Don't be intimidated by the concept of rolling for actions! Join Cubicles & Callers!

Click here you know you want to do it do it do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back