• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hey what look i did a thing

CommonlyKnownAsAngi

Big Brother is Watching You
Hey-hi, everyone! Angi here!

First off: I pretty much always do MxM. Just putting that out there.

Second off:
People being incapable of dealing with their feelings and pulling on their crush's pigtails? Acceptable. Also adorable.

Lastly, I used to never do fan-rps.
But I am so freaking gone for Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, and Rick and Morty. If you want to do Bill/Dip or Wirt/Dip or Bipper or Beast!Wirt or whatever, send me a PM. Also, totally in love with a lot of AUs, like Monster Falls and Will Cipher's entire precious existence. So that's a thing too.
...Will is such a cinnamon roll I can't even...

Oh! And I pretty much always prefer PMing.
Uhm, yeah, I think that's all? Have a nice day and all that jazz!
<3

Last edited:
Do you have particular genres you like or what?
And would you be interested in doing something anthro?

Do you have particular genres you like or what?
And would you be interested in doing something anthro?

Uhm, I usually stick to romance when I rp, but it sometimes has another genre mixed in, and I'm pretty free in regards to that.
I'm sorry, but I'm not really into anthros outside of Monster Falls.

~Angi

HEYO THERE FREN

Oh god am I really this awkward

Anywayyyyyy...Just wanted to ask if you might be interested in a ocxoc MxM Gravity Falls roleplay? If not that's cool but I'm curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back