• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey there

Carter Kinglsey

Hi there,
Soooo long story short I have not been on this website in a while. School's been a mess and I've been a bit down lately, so I want to get back in it if anyone is looking for a relaxed role-play partner. I am open to a lot of different types of role-plays so if you want we can shoot some ideas back and forth. Just message me if interested

Hey there, I saw you mentioned Star Wars and I've been dying to get some good SW RP for years. Would you be inetersted? Lots of ideas from all kinds of different eras. ^_^

Hi there,
Soooo long story short I have not been on this website in a while. School's been a mess and I've been a bit down lately, so I want to get back in it if anyone is looking for a relaxed role-play partner. I am open to a lot of different types of role-plays so if you want we can shoot some ideas back and forth. Just message me if interested
Hey hon, if you're still looking for rp partners, I'd like to consider myself relaxed and chill. You may want to look at my preferences here first, and if you're still interested after reading it you can message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back