• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey, Partner! -Currently not looking for another partner-

RambVines

The devourer of pizza
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a roleplay partner! Think you'd like to give it a shot?

I'd like it if you could be a bit active, at least once every two days, whether that be in IC or OOC chat, so I at least know you're still in it with me. I understand RL can get in the way, of course, so just let me know if you can't be that active. Also, I try not to be fussy, but I'd prefer more than one-liner posts from you. Proper grammar is awesome, too! I shouldn't have to say this, but please follow the rules of RP Nation!
Ideas
I would list down a few ideas I have on the top of my head, but I'd prefer to do the plotting with you, so just PM me or reply and we could get talking on some ideas. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edit: Thank you for all the responses! I won't be accepting any more roleplay partners at the moment because I may not be able to dedicate my time to the roleplays I have going on, and that would suck.

Howdy, there! I'm RambVines, but you can call me Ramb, Vines, or whatever you'd like. I don't mind. I've been roleplaying on and off for a while now, since I was around 11, on various mediums.

I love when there's worldbuilding, character development, and plotting, so you should probably expect some OOC chat from me throughout the roleplay to talk to you about the storyline. I drift towards fantasy and sci-fi-themed roleplays usually, but am open to other genres. While I enjoy a bit of romance, I'd prefer if the story actually built up to that; I generally roleplay female characters and prefer FxM pairings. As for anything without romance, I'm open to playing whatever gender. I'll add that I might be rather awful with mysteries, so... yeah.

My posts tend to be around casual and detailed, from one to six paragraphs, depending on what I'm feeling like typing up, but I usually write in a concise matter. I prefer to write in the past tense, third person. I have a substantial amount of free time, but it
may take me a while to write up posts, so please bear with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
Hey, I'm interested! Could you PM me with the link to this thread?
Hi! There's no thread because I've yet to flesh out any ideas, but you could PM me if you wanted and we could discuss some plots. Let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
RambVines said:
Hi! There's no thread because I've yet to flesh out any ideas, but you could PM me if you wanted and we could discuss some plots. Let me know!
By this thread, I meant the thread we're posting on right now. Th search thread. I need it as reference material

RambVines said:
By this thread, I meant the thread we're posting on right now. Th search thread. I need it as reference material

Idea said:
Oh, welp, sorry about that. Sure thing!

Howdy, sport.

So, if you're free right now, and of course, not too busy with other RPs you may or may not have, please do PM me, I've got a decent amount of ideas buzzing around my head, and I do fit what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back