• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey Howdy It's an Interest Check

I've taken interest if you're still looking--

My personal favorite fandom here is Undertale and it's AUs but I can always Learn/remember information from other fandoms-

I've taken interest if you're still looking--

My personal favorite fandom here is Undertale and it's AUs but I can always Learn/remember information from other fandoms-
Feel free to DM me so we can discuss

Greetings! I am unsure as to if you are still accepting partners or not, but I think this ad is very interesting, and I am inclined to create a roleplay with you! If possible, I would like to do a BNHA one, or a Pokemon one - whichever seems more intriguing to you, depending on your preferences. Let me know if you are willing and hopefully we can work something out together :)

Greetings! I am unsure as to if you are still accepting partners or not, but I think this ad is very interesting, and I am inclined to create a roleplay with you! If possible, I would like to do a BNHA one, or a Pokemon one - whichever seems more intriguing to you, depending on your preferences. Let me know if you are willing and hopefully we can work something out together :)
Feel free to shoot me a DM so we can discuss.

Still looking for others? I would be up for pokemon if you are, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back