• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey Howdy It's an Interest Check

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Hey. Been a while since I've been here. Not the first time it's happened, but nows as good a time as any to make a comeback. So, let's get into it in the classic Shibe style.

About Me:

Hello! I am Shibe. I am an 18-year-old male living in America. I quite enjoy dogs, am a huge nerd, a furry, and I would quite like to brush up on my writing skills. I like to think I'm a pretty happy guy, though sometimes I betray myself on that.

My Do's and Dont's
DO - Keep things professional but friendly. I try to be courteous and I expect that you do the same for me. However, I'm not a robot, and I'm a pretty friendly guy. You don't have to go out of your way to be my friend, though the gesture is appreciated.
DO - Work with me! I like to craft a story to be as good as possible for both of us! Just don't have me do all the work!
DO - Give me a reminder! I'm a pretty forgetful/busy individual. It's not a matter of IF I forget, It's a matter of when. (Although if a Roleplay is especially interesting to me I'm less inclined to forget.) A gentle reminder now and again is appreciated.

DON'T - Be rude. It doesn't take much to get me to feel like you don't like me. Please treat me kindly and with respect.
DON'T - Come at me with frequent spelling/grammatical errors. I like to think I'm pretty eloquent. You don't have to be a legend with your words, just capable.

That should do it for that! Onto what I'm looking for. I do both Fandoms and Original Pairings. I shall now list both Respectively.

Fandoms I would like to Roleplay:
(I TYPICALLY DO OC's! KEEP THIS IN MIND!)

OC: Demon Slayer (Just finished the anime but I haven't seen Mugen Train)⭐

OC/CC: Persona (I've played bits of 3 and 4, and I've finished 5/Royal.)⭐
OC/CC: Undertale (A classic of mine. I love playing Asriel.)⭐
OC: Pokemon (I love this one too!)⭐
CC: Hades (I love Greek Mythology in general. I'd be happy to do pretty much anything greek related.)

More may be added later.

Original Pairings:
(Small addendum. As a furry, pretty much any of these can be substituted with Furries for flavor. COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. Just letting you know.)
BOLDED IS MY PREFERED ROLE

Monster Girl x Human Male (Due to how large/vague this category is, please feel free to discuss with me.)⭐⭐
Gorgon x Blind Human (One of my favorites. I'd love to pick it up again.)⭐⭐⭐
Musician x Fan
Stray Catperson/Neko x Human (Another old favorite of mine. I'm super flexible with this one.)⭐⭐
Demon x Angel
Cryptid Hunter x Camper (A super specific one that I love)⭐⭐
Coroner x Police Officer/Detective (This one is crazy specific but it's a pairing that I really really want to try.)⭐⭐⭐
Bounty Hunter x Target
Prince/Princess x Knight/Guard
God/Goddess of a Domain
x Mortal (I would love for this to take place in the modern-day.)⭐⭐

And that's pretty much it for now! I'll be sure to add more as time progresses. Thanks for taking the time to read! Shoot me a DM or leave a comment. Shibe, signing off.

Last edited:
You calling me a ho!? I'm taken aback by such a comment!
Nah but serious. I haven't been in an good Pokémon rp would you like to attempt possibly?
HEY I'M SO SORRY I COMPLETELY MISSED THIS I'D LOVE TO

Hey, your “Coroner x Police Officer/Detective” idea sounds really cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back