• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HEY HEY HEEY :D

NeedMoreMana

Pro Procrastinator
Hello and welcome to Lovechild's search for amazing partners!

A few quick things that I request of you to read before we continue:

1. Please have some pretty solid English grammar...or at least enough to where I can read. I totally get mistakes (I myself am guilty to this) but I can't understand what I can't read.

2. Commitment! Jk, you don't need to be hardcore. But I would appreciate at least three responses a week and just let me know when you lose interest or get busy with life and we can hold off or work something else out. :D

3. Having side conversations about plot or characters or even the meaning of life are always fun. You don't have to, but it'd be cool if we could.

4. I only do MxF. Sorry, I stick to what I'm comfortable with.

Now onto business! Huzzah!

I'm a nerd if you couldn't tell already and I adore fantasy and medieval times and plenty of other things. Here's a list to clear some things up on said interests.

-Vikings

-Medieval (maybe some Merlin?)

-Skyrim (and ESO)

-Dragon Age (just got into this, so I might not be a safe bet yet)

-Lord of the Rings (anything Tolkien Universe, we can make our storyline and such)

-World of Warcraft

-K drama (that's a change of genres xD just ask for what dramas I've seen and I'll let you know)

-Graceling series (by Kristin Cashore)

-Georgian/Victorian era

-Dystopian/post apocalyptic (I'll need a tid bit of convincing to do this)

-Modern life (the struggle of adulting and finding true wuv)

-Scottish Highlands (before 1800's)

-Pirates (preferably in colonial times)

Whelp, I hope there's been something of interest to you. If so, just comment or pm me. :)

Here's a dancing potato as a thank you!

large.gif

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]I'm all up for medieval fantasy originals, Elder Scrolls, Lord of the Rings.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet! Pm me? (I don't have the ability to quite yet)

I'm up for medieval, victorian, modern life and even k drama if I know what those are. :P

Hiya! I'm totally down for a LotR rp if you're still looking for one. (: Unfortunately I can't pm just yet though, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back