• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hey GAMERS - - (nintendo + sega search)

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
meta knightmare
「kat ∙ cis female ∙ 19 ∙ advanced」

Hi there! My name is Kat, but many refer to me by meta, mety, or knightmare! Feel free to use any of those names when talking to me.

I’m simply here searching for people who’d like to rp either Nintendo or SEGA games with me. For some, I have plot ideas, for others, I’m open to your ideas! I’m more than willing to rp with anyone who can manage several consistent paragraphs, to avoid me losing my muse later on. I prefer primarily romantic roleplays, but hope that they include a greater plot as well as some angst here and there.

Below I have listed all games I’m interested in roleplaying, in order of preference. I’ve also listed any pairings I might be more inclined to work with, again, in order of preference, as well as the characters I play. If it says TBA next to plots, I have something in mind that I will be adding later!

- NINTENDO -

Kirby

Games: Star Allies, Planet Robobot, Triple Deluxe, Super Star, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Return to Dream Land, Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (the anime)
Characters I will play: Meta Knight, Marx, Dark Meta Knight, Magolor
Pairings: Meta Knight x Susie, Marx x Gryll, Meta Knight x OC, Dark Meta Knight x OC, Marx x OC, Magolor x OC
Plots: See here for a Meta Knight x Susie thread

Super Mario
Games: Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy (1 & 2), Mario & Luigi series (Bowser’s Inside Story, Superstar Saga, Dream Team, Paper Jam), Super Mario Odyssey
Characters I will play: Dimentio, Iggy Koopa, Popple, Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Cappy, -more tba-
Pairings: Dimentio x Mimi, Dimentio x OC, Iggy Koopa x OC, Popple x OC, Bowser x OC, Mario x Peach, Luigi x Daisy, Cappy x OC
Plots: N/A

Legend of Zelda
Games: Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Majora’s Mask, Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors, Ocarina of Time
Characters I will play: Ghirahim, Link, Zant, Skull Kid, Dark Link, Prince Sidon, Revali, Mipha
Pairings: Ghirahim x Fi, Ghirahim x OC, Ghirahim x Zelda, Link x Zelda, Link x Midna, Link x OC, Zant x OC, Skull Kid x OC, Dark Link x OC, Link x Mipha, Revali x OC
Plots: N/A

- SEGA -

NiGHTS Into Dreams...
(The one thing I don’t care for romance in)
Games: NiGHTS Into Dreams..., NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
Characters I will play: NiGHTS, Reala
Pairings: NiGHTS x OC (maybe), Reala x OC (maybe)
Plots: See here for a plot-heavy thread.

If you read through this, thank you for taking the time! If interested, feel free to reply here or PM me so that we can discuss!

template by astraea

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back