• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey all, in search of adv Steven Universe rp

Yo, this is really just a good search for some solid Steven Universe muses. Been dying to get into that little guy for ages now and these recent episodes are just making this muse that much harder to keep at bay. I consider myself a pretty decent rper, love expanding and delving into chars and all types of relationships. Also quality over quantity I always say though can certainly write up a storm when decently inspired. Looking specifically to RP Steven or Smoky Quarts as I've undeniably fell in love with that fusion and the leading arc toward it, though totally cool with doubling or more, small or large groups, and whatever may inspire. I'd really only like to roll canon universe, so human au gems coffee shop style are off the table. Any other AU is fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back