• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetalia!

CaptainFizzyFelix

Hi guys! I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay with hetalia characters! I will do straight and gay roleplays and I will mostly rp as America, England, Canada and possibly more. I'm looking for someone who is open to ideas and will give me more than a two sentence response. Please pm me and we can discuss details!

I have been craving a hetalia rp so bad lately to be honest! If you're still up for a rp, I'd be honored to be your partner!

Hetalia roleplay? I'm been craving that too for some reason. If you need someone to play Poland, France or China I'm definitely interested.

I would love to RP! I'm new to this place but I'm good with RPing! I would simply love to do a Hetalia RP!

Yoooo I've been itching for some AsaKiku, PM me if you're interested ;w;

Are you still active because I would love too

CaptainFizzyFelix said:
Hi guys! I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay with hetalia characters! I will do straight and gay roleplays and I will mostly rp as America, England, Canada and possibly more. I'm looking for someone who is open to ideas and will give me more than a two sentence response. Please pm me and we can discuss details!

CaptainFizzyFelix said:
I would! If you're still looking, I would love to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back