• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πš‘πšŽπšπšŠπš•πš’πšŠ/πŸΈπš™!πš‘πšŽπšπšŠπš•πš’πšŠ πš™πšŠπš›πšπš—πšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘ [𝚌𝚑𝚌, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! my name is kat and rather shamefully, i’m here searching for a hetalia or 2p!hetalia roleplay partner in the year 2022. what is wrong with me lmao.

i will go ahead and put it out there that i’m currently having a slight bias towards 2p!hetalia as i’m ngl; i love me some roleplay violence and angst and lowkey have been searching for it.

some small rules:
- be 18+, i’m 24 in a few days and won’t roleplay with minors.
- mxf/bxg only please, i don’t mind same sex pairings, it’s just not something i enjoy roleplaying myself.
- romance is a must, but it doesn’t have to be primary. i actually prefer slow burns anyways!
- don’t ghost me, i have bpd and thus, ghosting is extremely triggering to me. i'd much rather you just kindly tell me you’re no longer interested.
- try to reply consistently; i won’t be mad if you have things come up that prevent it though, we’re all human here.
- understand that if 2p!hetalia is involved, triggering things such as violence, death, cannibalism, etc might be brought up. NO sexual assault though.

what I’m looking for:
- you to play either a female canon character or oc for my 2p!england (oliver kirkland) or england (arthur kirkland)

so, hit me up if you’re interested, yeah?

Hey there, Solar! If you're ever interested in writing for Hetalia again, then I'd certainly be up for it. Just send me a message and we can figure something out. :closed eyes open smile: Admittedly, I've been searching for other Hetalia roleplayers for a couple years now and I don't know where they're hiding. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back