• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the West side of downtown BlueBay is a magnificent tower where the wealthy and elite call home, so extravagant one would think it a fancy hotel for the 1% more so then a block of apartments. The Hub is actually property owned by the HeroWatch association, a majority of HW employees, support and heros
(As well as important guests) call this place home or at least come get drunk at the bar here once a month.

Unfortunately our story begins in the Industrial area, a warehouse on the wharf
The_Warehouse.pngThe_warehouse_interior.png

Mike Lalilu (ambush) and Joe Poffy (a druggie editor) had been the first to arrive, the instructions given to everyone involved were straightforward enough that no one could get lost finding the place.
Mike with two suitcases and a backpack on his front and back looking like a modern day pack mule. Poffy with a rolled cigarette sticking out his lips and a single knapsack looking thing hanging off one shoulder. The outside looked like any old warehouse but inside was converted into a hidden base, complete with security guard and passcodes for getting inside. May look shit but it's sturdy and safe shit... supposedly.

Mike was eager to make money and do some good.
Poffy looked tired and jaded, unimpressed at everything or in some sort of high functioning zombie state. Nevertheless when the guard let them in to reveal their new home Mike was quick to teleport around looking, putting his belongings inside one of the six bedrooms before meeting Poffy on the ground floor. A man in a suit stepped out from the shadows to greet them... Taking off the darkest shades one could own the suit introduced himself as Mr S, Mr S looked like your standard government agent cliche it was almost funny.

"greetings, Mr Lalilu, Mr Poffy. I am Mr S and I will be your teams handler. I wrote the contract you all signed and I'm the one you will face when conditions of the contract are not being fulfilled."
Mr S looked at his watch before speaking again
"a truck is arriving that should help get Fast-Force up and started. Some matierals for the workshop and some goodies to help hero's and support alike"

Mike disappeared in a cloud of smoke before appearing again holding Poffy's backpack. Retrieving a laptop and opening up a file with a number of recordings to show "See I've been recording footage with a go pro attached to my helmet as I go on patrol... So I have around five an a half an hours of decent shit Poffy can edit into a compliation, I was waiting to meet the other people you guys picked so we can make it apart of the team's first video"
If one was to look through the footage you would find a first person perspective of Ambush walking around, talking and waving at people, suddenly appearing infront or behind someone doing questionable actions before taunting and beating the shit out of the person/mugger/rapist/drug dealer/etc. Some notable breaks on the action was Mike's need to eat, drink, or use the bathroom.(regrettably but also hilariously sometimes in public) "Also can i get sued by convicted criminals for pissing on them? Cause I have at least thirty minutes of me peeing on some of the people I caught"
Mike asked with genuine concern as a lawsuit seemed to be the most worrying part for him.
Mr S was wishing other members arrived first. They were most likely on the way...
"I... didn't need to watch any of that. We have a person assigned to the team who can answer questions like that"
Mr S put his glasses back on and wiped his hair back.
no wonder that Greg character was hired.. if the applicants don't know the first thing advertising themselves...

==========================
Have at it, arrive or be in the process of arriving. Feel free to control no name criminals/thugs for easy wins but actual confrontations with villains and groups will require you to write in attempts instead of confirmed actions as I need to control and react as said named villains and groups lol
Don't be dicks to each other OOC follow RPN rules and have fun
QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE Xcelgamer Xcelgamer DrunkenSailor DrunkenSailor Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Last edited:
The door to what was probably a fire escape at some point was flung open. A man in a red suit stepped through, firing off words. "No no no, you don't understanding. We don't need this from you. We're doing this for you. You don't get to make demands here. That's not what you're doing. No, no, let me talk, no you're not, you're not, what you're doing is- okay, fine, goodbye." Greg shut his flip phone. "Prick. Fill me in, what did I miss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back