• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Herokiller

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Aren't shadows negative? That's what the helm of hades could do and he was aretty negative guy lol just mentipnimg it I'm good and ready to rp whenever

[/QUOTE]
Well a scythe wouldn't fit the image of a rainbow slash or things like that.

I am interested in this as well. Is it possible to have Excalibur's Scabbard, which protects the bearer from harm and heals any wounds?

I always saw him as negative I mean he did rule over the underworld and he disliked being there so don't see how he was nice although all the Greek gods had there bad sides

I would also be very interested in this roleplay~ However, there is one thing on my mind that is bothering me. Basically, could the weapon be an animate one? As in possessing consciousness? The reason I am inquiring about this is because (if possible) I would like to draw inspiration from Sharur - an enchanted talking mace from Sumerian mythology. Basically, it doesn't really have any superior magical powers, apart from the fact that it can fly across vast distances in order to reach its wielder with whom it communicates. Due to the latter ability, it's main purpose is to give advice in the midst of battle, though its effectiveness depends solely on the fighter's own capabilities - this in my eyes kind of compensates for the fact that the mace is sentient.

So, would it be possible for my character to have a piece of equipment similar to Sharur? If not then I can totally research something else~

An RP based on totally OP weapons? I'd so go with something like Thor's hammer, Mjölnir!

Say you got the seven-league boots, could you do more with it than just walk seven leagues?

edit: boots of spring-heeled jack probably a better fit. (see what I did there?)

Last edited by a moderator:
CrimsonEclipse said:
I am interested in this as well. Is it possible to have Excalibur's Scabbard, which protects the bearer from harm and heals any wounds?
Yes. We will need to tune down the 'protects the bearer from any harm' and the sword will be a normal one. Also the wounds may be limited like it can't heal wound from magical attack etc

HornedGhost said:
I would also be very interested in this roleplay~ However, there is one thing on my mind that is bothering me. Basically, could the weapon be an animate one? As in possessing consciousness? The reason I am inquiring about this is because (if possible) I would like to draw inspiration from Sharur - an enchanted talking mace from Sumerian mythology. Basically, it doesn't really have any superior magical powers, apart from the fact that it can fly across vast distances in order to reach its wielder with whom it communicates. Due to the latter ability, it's main purpose is to give advice in the midst of battle, though its effectiveness depends solely on the fighter's own capabilities - this in my eyes kind of compensates for the fact that the mace is sentient.
So, would it be possible for my character to have a piece of equipment similar to Sharur? If not then I can totally research something else~
Yes. We may have to tune down it's ability

Aggiewon said:
An RP based on totally OP weapons? I'd so go with something like Thor's hammer, Mjölnir!
Totally OK, especially with summoning thunder part.

LeviathanL said:
Say you got the seven-league boots, could you do more with it than just walk seven leagues?
edit: boots of spring-heeled jack probably a better fit. (see what I did there?)
There's also the footwear Hermes wore :D

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]OK so when do we start and whos doing as the enemy ?

[/QUOTE]
As soon as i finished the thread. Probably tomorrow or in two days. While waiting, i want to try to get a lot of people to join (Because seriously, the more the merrier)

The enemy? NPCs. Basically, Me.

Also characters may die or killed if you are not careful.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Oh Lord dieing would not be fun at all

[/QUOTE]
Don't head in without a plan just because your enemy is an NPC. Most of them won't be a normal footsoldier.

Well I can see this potentially ending in my first character death that wasn't part of my deal so once we die is that it or can we make other characters which I doubt but I need to ask

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Well I can see this potentially ending in my first character death that wasn't part of my deal so once we die is that it or can we make other characters which I doubt but I need to ask

[/QUOTE]
What deal?

Yes, for more explanation read it in the thread when it's finished

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]I always saw him as negative I mean he did rule over the underworld and he disliked being there so don't see how he was nice although all the Greek gods had there bad sides

[/QUOTE]
Hades wasn't exactly nice, I mean he did kidnap Persephone to be his wife of course, but he was better than most gods in the main Pantheon. He was mostly minding his on business, since he isn't welcome in the world of the living. But compare him with most gods and he has the cleanest record.

What does bump suppose to represent lol also I'm trying to make a character on that hero's fandom rp but I don't know how I think I saw you on it to and was wondering if you could helpe me out @too much idea

Tylor guillory]What does bump suppose to represent lol also I'm trying to make a character on that hero's fandom rp but I don't know how I think I saw you on it to and was wondering if you could helpe me out [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11434-too-much-idea/ said:
@too much idea[/URL]
Bumping is to bump the thread back to top/front page.

You can ask in the thread's OOC

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Ahhh OK Im still getting used to this so sorry

[/QUOTE]
It's ok, you should read the site's INFO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back