• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Herokiller

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Definitely one of my most ambitious RP project.

Years ago in the past, humans are nothing but slaves to the Demon kin. They worked to death or killer for fun. Under the rule of the Dark Lord, the humans suffered.

They cried and they prayed, hoping for someone to save them. That is when the Hero came. He is just a young man, son of a farmer, but he worked harder and prayed harder.

The Goddess, who pitied the human, saw something inside him and decided to help the humans. She chooses the young man as the Hero, as her champion.

The Goddess gave him magical equipment to fight the Dark Lord and the Demons. From a ring that gave him a huge amount of magical power to a bastard sword capable of cutting a hill into half. With the help of the Goddess, the Hero led the humans to victory. He drove the Demons and Dark Lord into the Abyss, trapping them inside for good.

The humans are freed, and the Hero is chosen as the Humanity's new leader.

But the Hero grew mad with power. With his magical equipment, there is nothing that he couldn't do and there is no one capable of stopping him.

The Goddess saw this and took all of the Hero's equipment away. The Hero, angered, went to the Abyss to release those who he once sealed to kill the Goddess. The Demons returned, but the Dark Lord's seal is too strong for the Hero to break without his equipment.

The Goddess now learned about the danger of giving someone too many powers and gave the magical equipment to many people all over the nation. They are chosen as her champions, and their mission is to kill the Hero.

---

In this RP, everyone will play as the Goddess new champions. Equipped with a magical equipment, whether it be a weapon or a part of the armor, you have to work together to kill the Hero.

You won't have a lot of ally beside each other. The humans who don't really know what's going on will fight to protect their Hero, who freed humanity.

I'm working on the thread right now. This will be the first RP where i will fully work as a GM.

Anyone interested?

Herokiller | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Thread is up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be using Black Bow that has power over darkness, night and death which can obliterate a large scale with full power but also driving the users to exhaustion if not prepared well.

Ramero said:
I want to be using Black Bow that has power over darkness, night and death which can obliterate a large scale with full power but also driving the users to exhaustion if not prepared well.
You might want to check wikipedia for magical objects from legend and myth. Like a helm that make the user invisible.

Yours are ok but the negative elements are not allowed. The bow will only be able to obliterate an area/rain it down with arrows.

I used black bow from a references of european folklore, there are some varies of weapons that i also consider like Durandal the magic nullifier, Lavias the ice spear, bargren the fire dual dagger, etc.

Ramero said:
I used black bow from a references of european folklore, there are some varies of weapons that i also consider like Durandal the magic nullifier, Lavias the ice spear, bargren the fire dual dagger, etc.
Please do not take weapons from Madan no Ou to Vadis. Weapons from IRL legend and myth

[QUOTE="too much idea]Please do not take weapons from Madan no Ou to Vadis. Weapons from IRL legend and myth

[/QUOTE]
Just to make sure, these weapons will be based off of myths and legends, so we can't make these weapons up right?

If so, I might pick the shield Aegis as my magical equipment. (Also would magical objects be included, or just weapons/shields/armors)

Yunn said:
Just to make sure, these weapons will be based off of myths and legends, so we can't make these weapons up right?
If so, I might pick the shield Aegis as my magical equipment. (Also would magical objects be included, or just weapons/shields/armors)
Not really based off, but i use them as reference for the magical propeties that the equipment will have (As in, one equipment can only have 1 magic). You can have a magic ring that can summon divine entity, or a summoning book like a grimoire.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Not really based off, but i use them as references. You can have a magic ring that can summon divine entity, or a summoning book like a grimoire.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for clearing that up >_<

Examples of power that the equipment could have

• A two handed sword that have the power to cleave the tops from the hills (Reference: Caladbolg)
  • A spear that inflict wounds which none could recover (Reference: Gae Buide)
  • A sword that frightens unworthy opponents (Reference: Tizona)
  • A ring that can summon and command deity (Reference: Aladdin's magical ring)
  • A bow that will never miss it's mark (Reference: Fail-not, Tristan's bow)
  • A mace that can create tornado and lightning (Reference: Tishtya's mace)
  • A gauntlet that gave the user enchanted strength
  • A helm with a visor that could see the enemy's weak point
  • A sabaton/footwear that grants the user enchanted speed

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]I'm interested question would the scythe of death be a acceptable weapon for my character?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. I allow every weapon, including bow/crowssbow, staff, scarf, necklace, just as long as it's something that could be used by someone to destroy and seal the Demon force.

Awesome the I have the reapers scythe ! But besides being able to kill just about anything what else could it do?

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Awesome the I have the reapers scythe ! But besides being able to kill just about anything what else could it do?

[/QUOTE]
It's up to you. Maybe it can enshroud it's user in shadow?

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Yes I love it could it also maybe control the dead?

[/QUOTE]
No controlling the dead.

Awwww that sucks can I have the death touch ? And I meant controlling the dead like zombies BTW no bringing dead back

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Awwww that sucks can I have the death touch ? And I meant controlling the dead like zombies BTW no bringing dead back

[/QUOTE]
No. Aside from i found no record of such magical object that could do that in myths and legends, it's a negative/dark element, it's not something that a weapon from the Goddess should have. Also, you already have a magical property (Enshrouding the user in darknes)

Tylor guillory]I can tell most of what you're getting is from greek mythology which is awesome love mythology [/QUOTE] I looked it up in [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_objects said:
Wikipedia[/URL] and several other sites in Google. There's no 'control over the dead' or 'control over ghost' (Even if there is, as i said before, since it's negative it's still not allowed)

Aren't shadows negative? That's what the helm of hades could do and he was aretty negative guy lol just mentipnimg it I'm good and ready to rp whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back