• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall{Villain Rp}

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
The World Was Once Equal....
Until the Hero Killing Acts were brought to light. These acts allowed heroes to ability to terminate villains without the fear of the law. This drastically decreased the amount of villains, making many run from the illegal acts. While the world celebrated this, the lower classes hatred started to build. The world didn’t care for their safety and many were forced into poverty thanks to no one paying for the damage done by the heroes. No one cared until they appeared, The New Anarchist. A group of villains and criminals lead by a villain with a want to rebuild the world. His name is Data.
62530a26acfbbfda20d745fdb1da23ce.jpg

The mysterious man who lives in secret now calls on the villains of the world to wreak havoc, to help him destroy this society built on heroes. To stop man’s reliance on the Supers, to stand for themselves. For today, Heroes will fall.

To Whom It May Concern

If you're reading this, you have probably resorted to some...extreme measures, at one point or another during your lifetime. Now, I am not law enforcement and I won't be telling you that you have been wrong for taking this course of action. Sometimes the situation of the world pushes us to these extremes. However, I am here to let you know that these "acts" that you have committed are just the beginning; the beginning of something great.

Your mission, should you choose to accept, will be centered around making the world equal once again. There is a higher calling from the man behind it all, the acting leader of the New Anarchist, only known as Data. Unlike a rigid system of a run-of-the-mill crime family, you will be allowed the freedom of your own choices. However, the consequences of alerting law enforcement about this notice will be dealt with harshly.

Meeting Address: Pier 35, Warehouse 12, Brickred Street.

The note was sent through the villain underground, the most trusted given these invitations. However, some unwelcome guest got the papers and a plan soon brewed with the unwanted.

[Welcome to The World of Villains! In this rp, you will switch your role and become the worst of the worst. The best at what you do, being bad. If you have any questions, please ask me or my co-gm D duegxybus , we’ll be happy to answer.]

Turns out a roleplay I'm about to begin will take up a lot more time than I expected, so I'm withdrawing my interest in this one. Sorry, but I hope y'all enjoy the thread!

I thought this was gonna be cool, but it turns out 3/4 of the characters so far are anime girls and one literally has "cartoon physics" (tf is that?) as their super power...

Anata no bunka wa hendesu!

I thought this was gonna be cool, but it turns out 3/4 of the characters so far are anime girls and one literally has "cartoon physics" (tf is that?) as their super power...

Anata no bunka wa hendesu!
Then you’re definetly going to be dissapointed by the rest of the site. Welcome to the world of rping!

And dude, you’re joining a roleplay with a man who has a computer for a head and where heroes exist, it’s kinda like playing a video game and getting mad when the boss has a different ability :/

Definitely interested if you are still accepting. Although, could I be a villain who is just starting to make a name for himself?

I'm really sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a little late with the CS and start on it tomorrow due to some difficulties in real life. Will you still accept if it's an appropriate time or I find a sensible way to squeeze in if the roleplay has already begun?

I'm really sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a little late with the CS and start on it tomorrow due to some difficulties in real life. Will you still accept if it's an appropriate time or I find a sensible way to squeeze in if the roleplay has already begun?
We have no limit so post it whenever you have the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back