• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan continued to look down at her, watching her get flustered for no reason. After her flustered response at the end, he smirked behind his helm and gave a response. "Sorry, but I used to work with some people who gave that same response to me." He said beginning to reminisce, living through some memories like flashcards. One image that popped into his mind was one of the heroes he worked with only once, and after a mission, she also gave that body language but that time he coldly looked on. For some reason, this girl was different, maybe because she has the same get up as his? Either way, her next response intrigued him a bit. Someone who could create weapons and modify systems is an important asset, especially for him. For quite some time he had been looking for someone to unlock the rest of his implant's abilities, although the search has been very difficult. He doubted she could do that, however making new weapons and modifying his current one would prove to be very beneficial to him. While he was thinking about the possibilities of increasing his arsenal, Tesla pointed towards her hall and general direction of her room. It was a different hall than his, which was obvious since if they were in the same hall then she would have been there fighting Haze.

He then turned and pointed to hallway #1, but not his room's general direction. "I'm there, around the middle." Was all he said in response before turning back towards her. Once again he looked at her as he gave another response. "The thing you said before about making and modifying weapons." He said before taking a pause. "If that's your only conversation starter then you need to work on communication skills." He said, probably saying something she wasn't hoping to here but he didn't care. "Although it is a good one because you have me intrigued." He then reached over his shoulder with his right arm, and grabbed his rifle and presented it to her. He held in firmly, and let her see it long enough before putting it back on his back. "If you would there's some modifications to this weapon I would like, as well as something new and heavier hitting." He requested, waiting to see Tesla's response.

Interactions: Tesla ( Lappi Lappi )

Kaitlin 'Kat' Peters (A.K.A. Tesla)
5', 96LB. She is currently outfitted with her Assault suit, while concealing her identity well it leaves little to the imagination, Being skin tight with the accept ion of the titanium armour plates on her back, chest, forearms & shoulders. She is hoping the armour will conceal her gender until she can get a better material for a combat environment that's lightweight. Her helmet is completly off her head, letting her hair, and facial features flaunted to all those who look. The suit's boots give a small metal clunk with each step, with small, barely noticeable arcs of electricity coming off of her boots onto the metal floor of the 'rig'. Her back has a medium sized suitcase with occasional lines of red coming off the sides, the suitcase is professionally secured to her suits harness system, Removing the threat of the suitcase swinging around on her back. With another small suitcase on her waist. Her electro-gun was on her back.
Entrance to residential wing - NA 'Rig' Tesla-Armour edited.png Tesla glared at CD but quickly straightened up, She kept a good eye on where he pointed out. Trying to keep a strong mental note of where he described. Before taking a look at his gun, she examined it closely. She also heard his comment on a heavy weapon and she already had multiple in mind. A giant slug thrower, or maybe a giant shotgun, could also just make a thermite launcher. So many options that she could use.
"Well I'm an engineer, not a conversationalist. Anyways i'm happy that you have something I can do. I have several ideas that could work for you weapon wise. But I am going to need to look at it closer look at the gun of yours if you want me to modify it. After this come by my room, it won't take me longer than an hour maybe."
Tesla's posture screamed confidence, she knew that she was capable of this. Whatever it was she knew she could do it. It was good to be building for someone besides herself for once... though there is one little problem, one that she never really had when she made stuff for herself. The price was something she always had trouble with, Marcus always charged people but Tesla never saw it as a trouble enough to charge someone. Unless they were asking for something that really cost her a fortune she didn't mind, It was nothing to make a shotgun or a rifle. She had a box full of spare parts she could modify anything he needed. 'hmm, maybe I can make him a small mini-gun. He can obviously hold it'
"We could discuss price later, but i'm happy to meet you CD. I hope we will get to work on this soon, after this mess is over with"
Tesla looked around herself and found herself overwhelmed once again. She ended up turning back to Carbon, trying to take her mind off the solid 50 people rushing into this small room. There was no point in trying to do anything else, she just wanted to try to talk and learn more about Carbon. He seemed pretty sane, and after seeing that tiny demon child and Mr. Flirts with mice, she needed a break. Then she looked to Genesis. The tailed robot, there was more than 1! Tesla was instantly brought in by the prospect and needed to explore what exactly they were.
"Im happy to talk any time CD. Though I need to talk to her really quick"
Tesla pointed to Genesis and walked a few steps over, with an excited hop in her step. There was something about robotics in general that just makes Tesla get tunnel vision.
"Nice to meet you Genesis! I'm Tesla, thanks for making sure 'nothing collapses into the sea'"
Tesla smirks but gives little time to respond before asking the question that she really wanted to ask, she knew that if she didn't ask this now it would eat her up inside. Tesla seemed right at home talking to Genesis, but she gave her little time to respond to her first comment before jumping to her question.She kept her eye on Carbon while she spoke but she would have never let it go if she just didn't talk to this robot. Of course what she said next would be pretty out of no where and maybe even asking too much. But Tesla was an engineer who really wanted to build and seeing such a perfect machine made her hyper. Not even giving it a second thought she started asking with a quick, excited tone.
"So how many Genesis units are there?- Can I get design plans?"

Anyone Anyone at the center
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser
simj26 simj26

Last edited:
K U S A N A G I
Kirigakure.Shura.600.1293352.jpg
Retsu eyed the room, taking it all in at a glance. This whole situation hearkened back to a similar event not a few days prior in the warehouse. Retsu figured this would all be resolved soon. No need to make a fuss. Besides, this sort of thing was part of the reason she was here in the first place. So carry on! New Anarchist. Show me what you've got.

"See ya later, boys!" She said to the group, bidding farewell to the ones she'd traveled with for the past... Few minutes, or so. Slipping through the crowd as she moved her way closer to the center, Retsu took mental note of the faces that she passed. Some of them were familiar from the warehouse, others less so. But one thing was certain: they were all on the same team. How little allegiances like these must mean that a room full of strangers could call themselves allies.

So this was all about smoking out a spy, huh? Retsu wondered if, after all this, they managed to actually find the sucker. Her little jaunt through the room full of villains lead her to the 'center' of the center, the midst of the action, where a blue-haired broad was discussing business with one or two others, while a pair of mean-looking super soldiers were doing their thing. This just felt like the place to be, and so here she was.

Retsu looked at ease amidst all of that was going on around her. In fact, a thought popped into her mind as she listened to blue-hair rattle off a list of her wares. This must be the resident seller. She figured it'd be a good idea to get on this one's good side. But first, to determine if it was even worth her while.

"Can ya procure me any o' these bad boys?" Retsu piped up, waving around an empty and crushed up can with a peculiar, but not exactly impossible-to-find, label rung around its aluminum waist.

Webp.net-resizeimage.png
tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Scarlet) @ Anyone Else Nearby

• 48de43a742e5462875d54de1583a627b.png~Center~

Scarlet was already bored of the dumb questioning. She figured they’d be smarter than this, did they really think any of this wasn’t well within their plans? She almost pitied Data with these new recruits so far the only one that had interested her was the girl and that was mostly cause she’s cute.
    She twirled around the people that were getting far closer than she cared for and went just behind the girl who had been quiet up until then. She put her hands on the girl’s shoulders as she talked from behind her.
    “See these are the proper questions. And as much as I’d love to greet people that way, unfortunately you have your new leader to thank for this new test. WHO’S NAME IS DATA DO YOUR RESEARCH EX-HERO. Not that you wouldn’t have been tested.. Well I should leave that for my buddy Mister Masky.”
    She stayed playing with the girl’s hair ready to book it if the girl moved in any way that could be considered threatening. She was playing with fire but well… she’d always had a soft spot for soft gals. Unfortunately it seemed the cute wanted to lean away from her. She watched making sure everyone was coming in before letting Lillian go as she shuffled to Daberino’s side. She waved the rest over to the front as well. She didn’t stay there long though as she’d found a customer literally come right up to her.
    “Absolutely Doll. How much you want?”

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Damafaud Damafaud

• Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 11.46.38 AM.png
    ~Center~

The halls were empty as he passed by. Every elite either in the meeting with Data or destroying recruits’ confidence for him. He had decided he had enough of pretending to listen in on the meeting, it was far more interesting to poke in and check that their little scamps were handling their shit. A simple word to Atlas ensured she’d be gathering the info he’d need. He walked down the hall leading to the residential part of the rig banging on the walls as he got closer and closer.
    “Hello newbies. Hope they didn’t scare you too much. Ready to get shit into gear?”

Shhhhhh.” The hand came out of nowhere and gently hovered in front of reddy’s lips. Daberino waved, “Sorry buddy, but I was talking before you stepped in.” He paused after wrapping an arm around red in chummy friendship. “Okay…I wasn’t talking but I wanted to say something. So uh…” he glanced at the recruits. “Be quiet okay?” Then patting Red on the shoulder, Daberino gave Red a gentle shove back as he took a step forward.

Where was I?” he adjusted his collar.

Red was quick to grab him by his collar and pull him down to his level. He grabbed the taller man in a headlock aiming to make him unable to move for a bit before turning to the recruits. “Listen what has this idiot told you all so far? Probably nothing huh. Do I have to do your job for you you dang ninny. Listen usually this is not how we do shit.” Red let go of Daberino in an attempt to straighten up and gain some of the stragglers attention. “What happened back at that warehouse, that was never supposed to happen. Data sent some swanky coded paper. Villain’s eyes only.”

The boy speaks the truth”, redhead’s masked companion added, and for extra measure he patted Red on the head. “In most scenarios, once we’ve all shared hot cocoa and gotten to know each other under a warm fire, we start getting down to business. Which usually means breaking people up into groups for missions along the way. But…” he glanced at Red then proceeded to scratch an itch on his hat, “...but well, last night changed things.

You mean last night’s dump hit us hard.” Haze interjected, and with a nod and glance back to the crowd Daberino agreed. “Exactly what she said. See the letter that told you all to meet at that warehouse, was meant to be a private meeting. VIPs only, you see, quite sad that would had party poopers and also quite a surprise.

Ignis sighed, “Get on with it already!

Pausing Daberino turned to stare at the lad and through his mask, his eyes narrowed. “Well”, he said sounding offended, “not if you say it like that.” Then turning his attention back to the people that actually mattered Ignis’ existence went ignored. “Basically what it sums up to, is we had a very good reason to believe one of you or some of you, or all of you or whatever, had something to do with the heroes knowing about that meeting. Honestly, my money’s on the shortie over there.” He said throwing a finger gun Tesla’s way. “But, yeah. Our boss thought if one of you had something to do with the heroes finding out about our little meeting, we should find who it is and well, take them out to lunch.

Or kill ‘em”, Haze said bluntly.

That too.
    “I’ve never been so glad she’s not one of mine. The fuck you think we were actually gonna have tea and crumpets” Red said from the corner he’d moved to hole up in.

It would’ve been nice, so yeah.” Daberino replied. “Who doesn’t like tea with crumpets? I mean, Het, you get me right?

Hettaru said nothing. “Well alright then, be that way.

“We gonna get this out this century? This is like 20 people over my limits of interaction right now keep on this track or I’ma start charging you Renny.” Nezumi piped in as she scurred up his shoulder having at some point shifted back into being a mouse.

Right, right.” He nodded, “Thank you Nezu.” He added warmly. “As I was saying…” he paused. Then looked at Red. “What was I saying again?”

The reason for the alarms.” Hettaru said from afar. Sounding surprisingly calm also.

Right! Thank you. So the reason we used the alarms basically boils down to two things. First was to see where your priorities lie. We may not be the League of Evil or the Black Hand, but we are wanted, -ahem- some of us at least. We’ve got plans, hide-outs, etc etc, written and hidden everywhere. We figured a traitor would want that kind of information, sadly, none of you seemed to go after it. The second point--

“OKAY ENOUGH! Fuck what is wrong with you. Listen we had to take extra precautions as one of you were suspected to be a traitor. And For now you’re in the clear. You did your jobs woopty fucking do. So now we have a major mission that to be honest new recruits usually wouldn’t be taken on but it’s important that we learn to trust each other capish. You, Toonie, All you fucking robo suits.” He pointed out to each individual member as he passed “You’re all in my squad. We’re gonna be the distractions. You’ve been judged to be the least likely to die, so don’t I’m tired of cleaning up my squad’s blood.”

He turned to a few other members. “Feral runt, Visor, Mr. Sparky” He continued down the line tapping each member on the shoulder even the ones he didn't name. “You guys are the main force, more specifically you’re going to be completing the actual mission. We’re breaking into a broadcasting station on the other side of Archeo. You get to go with Data and spread the name of NA, Stealth mission so pack light.”

“Cannibal, Scaly, Skelly. All of you get to spend your evening with this lovely long winded asshole, and our lovely miss robot.” He did a final turn to who was left and a small shutter went through him. “And god help us all because the rest of you assholes are on our team of support and healers. Hopefully at least one of you can pick that shit up.” He headed back to the front of the room as he shouted out loud enough for all to hear. “TWENTY MINUTES GET YOUR SHIT, PREP, AND GET BACK TO THE SHIP OR YOU’RE THE SPACE WHALE’S NEXT MEAL.”

I thought we said we were cutting down on feeding her junk food?” Daberino called as he followed Red back.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover The Regal Rper The Regal Rper D duegxybus Xel Xel Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Roxasarass Roxasarass Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser simj26 simj26 Damafaud Damafaud Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Lappi Lappi Ashol Ashol Leovonis Leovonis Paarthurnax Paarthurnax

Data
    Omni -Zeke -Tesla - Zeus - Vesp - Aia

Red-Atlus
    Acme - Bright - Pal - Apex - Saint - Beau - Faust - Carbon - Cooper

Dab-Gen
    Runa/Isla - Retsu - Omega - Levith - Emi - Vianna - Hedda

Death
    Rally - Des - Aegis - Prism - Lillian - Isabelle - Lunis -Kuroi

Last edited:
Ironhouse @'Radio
Time: Mid-Late Morning

Location: Eastern District, 8th Ward - Hero Outpost "Ironhouse" (Radio Tower)

Iron Quad
Anne Blackwell

"Wake up."

Speaking in a low, gravely tone, Barrett, also known as Iron Quad, dropped a stack of books on a desk in front of a sleeping girl. Anne Blackwell, a heroic associate, age 17. Barrett worked with her frequently, so much so that he treated her almost like a little sister.

THUD!

"AAH!?" The girl let out a confused scream as she bolted upright. Her brown eyes widened, and the expression on her face one of shock as her eyes met those of the hulking man standing before her with his arms crossed. Anne could feel the tension from Barrett's glare, and she did her best to avoid looking directly at him. "Barrett, why did you wake me up? You usually let me stay up and work, and sleep during the day."

"You know the hero Captain Wormhole, yes?" Barrett reached into his pocket and pulled out a circular device with a screen on it. He placed it flat on the desk in front of Anne. A red line cut through the screen's green grid, followed by a solid tone. "His heart rate's been cut off for more than twelve hours. It's not uncommon for a hero's vitality monitor to fall off during a fierce battle."

"But he hasn't put it back on yet. So are you suggesting...they...they killed Wormhole?" Anne's hands flew to her mouth. It wasn't because she was upset over Wormhole's death. She didn't know him. It was out of shock that Wormhole was killed. "I thought he was invincible. Shame."

Before Anne could say anything else, Barrett took ahold of her arm and pulled her to her feet. "Two things. The word's invulnerable. Not invincible. Nobody is unbeatable. Second of all, there's just one person you can remotely call invincible. Hint, it wasn't Wormhole. The weakling died at the hands of some startups." Barrett took Wormhole's vitality monitor and tossed it the recycle bin, continuing on his walk toward the spiral staircase in the circular building leading to the reinforced door that lead them outside. Anne followed him, taking her coffee mug. "Wait up!"

***​

Outpost 8, also known as the Ironhouse, was quite the engineering marvel. Though nothing like the central Hero Headquarters, which could tank a nuclear blast, the three blast-proof, shockproof, fireproof, and flood-proof cylinders surrounding the radio tower were made of an unknown reinforced alloy that is said to be produced by a hero who had the power to make anything hard just by licking it. The buildings were something Iron Quad and his associates commonly admired.

Barrett stepped out of the building, unhooked his radio from his belt, and shouted.

"All associates, report to the West building for...eggs, bacon, and PROTEIN SHAKES!" His voice boomed through the building's loudspeaker, rattling the bulletproof windows. "And Anne, please be kind to the associates. I'm not going to hear complaints about a broken arm just because you knew how to break their arm. You should have enough foresight to go easy."

Anne nodded. "Okay. Thanks Barrett. What now?" The younger soon-to-be hero pressed her fingertips together, biting her lip and bouncing a little bit. "I'm...I'm kind of tired of drinking protein shakes. I think I'm getting f-fat."

Barrett winced and clenched his fist. Veins popped out on his arm and on the side of his head, with enough pressure to probably burst through his skin. "Alright," he grumbled, "Alright...you don't have to drink any more protein shakes." The large man ground his teeth as the psychic girl went off to the West building to go eat. Soon after, a beeline of 8 men in solid armor streamed from the North building into the West, each without saying a word to Barrett. It was always about who could be silent.

While the 8 associates and Anne helped themselves to heaping servings of omelettes, bacon, and protein drinks, Barrett waited outside, thinking about Wormhole's defeat. Despite Wormhole being a league below him, one couldn't simply kill Captain Wormhole.
If Wormhole was killed, and that still wasn't enough to alert Command to put the startup on blast...what's it gonna take? He weighed his options on what to do. The hero was confident enough that he'd be able to simply out-punch these startups if he found where their base was. Barrett gave another glance toward the West building.

Anne could try and find Wormhole's body...

Interactions: None
Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Xel Xel Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Roxasarass Roxasarass Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser simj26 simj26 Damafaud Damafaud Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Lappi Lappi Ashol Ashol Leovonis Leovonis Paarthurnax Paarthurnax
(No interactions - There will be another hero post just before/during New Anarchist's arrival)

Vesper, Bright, Genesis
IMG_20180410_173051.jpg
Guess we’re going to be cleaning up the base, huh? Way to really try to work your power into the group, eh, Pal? He works the broom real mean-like, doesn’t he, Ves?

Bright recovered quickly for someone who had only just been panting just moments ago, Vesper noted. Already, she was giving both Paladin and her elbow nudges and looking generally no worse for wear, and laughing that full-bellied laugh of hers. There was the smell of clothes that had just been taken out of the drier on Bright, as if the woman had just rolled out of one. Was it the sudden heat she was experiencing earlier? She did not reply to Bright’s jabs, and she did not expect Bright to expect anything more from her. True to form, the woman in the suit drifted away from the pale waif to bother her father figure. “Gonna really wreck those dust bunnies with the mop, friend," she was going on. Even from her angle, where she could clearly see the woman’s eyes, she still wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or just being a clown as per usual. The mysteries of the strange woman never ceased, but those were mysteries she weren’t about to pry into.

She left the solar-powered woman to her attempts at breaking Paladin’s neck by shaking him, nearly throttling him, vigorously back and forth, laughing the whole way at their own expense, and floated away towards the center, scanning the crowd, her visor switching through each mode, when she caught sight of a strange creature. There were other stranger beings in sight, but this one was, as far as she could identify, purely machine. The body heat of a human was absent, and everything about her just seemed to be…artificial. She hovered closer to the bot, just to study her, and orbited her slowly, paying close attention to the machine-like legs and the orange, metallic arms. She was talking to one of the armored persons (was military-grade armor that easy to get their hands on these days? She might have to ask Bright to spend a little to get a new one for Paladin, or one for herself).

I’m pleased to inform you that there are a total of 9 (nine) Genesis units in total,” she was saying, a beaming smile on her face, before it straightened out into a neutral expression, with only the slightest of smiles remaining. “However, I am not able to grant you the designs and blueprints of my make. I am, if it pleases you, very amazed that you are able to make out the fact that I am a machine. How very astute of you! You must have a discerning eye for machines! I am exceedingly impressed.” The smile returned as quickly as it had disappeared. Her voice did not betray any other emotion but genuine awe at the armored individual. What an awfully strange bunch these Anarchists were. She drifted back to her own crowd, where Bright was still content on making fun of Paladin and herself. She touched down beside the alien child, and nearly instantly, her body shivered. The floor was cold. She should have bought shoes.

She moved towards Aia, and studied her carefully from behind her visor. She had gone straight to sleep last night, curled up beside Paladin, and hadn't tried to socialise with the alien. Now that she was taken along for the ride with her, she might as well try her best to make the most out of it. “Aia, right? I’m Vesper. Mom’s not coming with you on this one, so I’m going to take care of you, alright?” She sounded almost like an older sister. This was the oddest thing yet- she was the smallest one here. Hopefully the creature understood English. She wasn’t about to run through all the other languages of the world trying to communicate with her.

Interactions:
Bright: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Xel Xel
Genesis: Lappi Lappi
Vesper: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:

The Three Musketeers
Room → Halls

"So....we're splitting up?"

Both Saint and Zeus looked down at Desmond before Zeus rubbed the back of his neck, and from what Desmond could feel? He sensed a lot of discomfort from that notion.

"Uhhh....Yeah?" Static voices replied slowly. "I guess we...are?" There was an awkward silence as the three completely forgot about their new party of five and just focused on what this meant.

"You'll both be fine." From behind his mask, Zeus's brow went to the sky when Saint said that. "Don't worry", the monotone voice said, though with how deep it was, that statement was almost ironic. "You'll be fine." He said in finality. "I know you will. Besides", a gloved hand patted Rally's shoulder as red lights honed in on the boy, "you seem to trust her." Then his gaze shifted to Rally, "I'm sure she'll protect you...she doesn't seem....that bad...Besides", he gave Rally a light pat and a small nod as his attention went back to Desmond, "if anything serious happens, make sure you protect each other. That's all that matters. Do that? And you'll be fine." Hearing Zeus snicker, Saint's head turned in his direction and Zeus knew almost immediately his friend was giving him that blank stare that said 'try me.'

"D'awwww, look at him." Voices buzzed cheerily as Desmond found Zeus' arm pull him into a one-sided squeeze, "He cares about us!" Unable to respond to Zeus' jeers, Saint took the two-toned chuckling and Desmond's nervous but warm smile in silent strides, then he pointed to the man not too far away from Zeus' left to change topics. "And who's he?" And just like that any warmth Saint's dead voice may have held disappeared into thin air.

Zeus sighed as he let Desmond go, "Zeke meet Saint. Saint, meet Zeke. Now don't get mad but" but, "Zeke is..." Zeus visibly winced, "uh..." he glanced the mechanics way and offered a apologetic shrug, "he's uh the one who....brought Desmond on board."

And on pure instinct, Zeus moved between Zeke and Saint in case his friend tried to do anything. But he didn't. Saint sort of just stood there, like a statue for a few seconds, just staring at Zeke (or maybe it was himself Zeus wasn't sure). "Uhhh? You good?"

"Don't be mad." Desmond pleaded. "He helped me. When I got to the warehouse I was in trouble and he took a chance and helped--"

"It's...fine." Saint cut in. "I understand..." He glanced back to Zeke, then looked at Desmond who was using his signature move. The puppy face. Saint had always hated that move. It was an instant K.O. always. A few seconds of staring hard into that face and ultimately, he let out a long sigh. "Thank you, Zeke" he said with his attention back to the stranger. "Really", he added. "I mean it, thank you for helping him."

Zeus' sniffle ruined the mood. "So touching."

"Shut up." Saint said with a shake of his head. "Alright let's go, Desmond, Rally. I'll walk you--"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!" Zeus cut in. "Who the heck is that?" He pointed and for one brief second, Saint's shoulders slumped. She followed me didn't she? He looked. She did.

Metal clinks sounded as a light tanned female mutant approached their little group, every step letting her bare foot and her toed, claws lightly touch the ground as she sashayed her way towards them only to stop right at Saint's side. Then do the unthinkable. Rest an arm on his armored shoulder, with a toothy smile directed his way. Saint didn't say a word to her. But he did move her arm off his shoulder. Zeus immediately found he liked her...even if her claws and that tail were a little...something to be very wary of. Giving her a look that could not be seen through his mask, Saint waited for a reply to his unspoken question.

The tanned female chose to take an extra second to 'act' like she hadn't noticed he was waiting for a reply. "Oh right. Why am I here? Well.....", she thought about it, then shrugged, placing her arm back on his shoulder. "Just because" the tanned female replied, then without actually answering she waved a friendly sharp toothed 'hello' to the others. Desmond was the first and possibly the only one to offer her a nervous smile back.

Saint just shook his head and stared at the ground, "Okay", was all he said. Then he pushed her arm off his shoulder again, and all the mutant did was grin, unfazed.

Looking from Saint to the new girl then new girl to Saint, Zeus rubbed at the guard of his chin and felt thoughts stir as he looked the -ahem- madam, from up to down. I might like this one. "Well hello!" Zeus chimed in. "Nice to meet you, I'm Zeus. That's Desmond, the girl, next to Saint over there is Des' girlfriend who goes by--"

"H-HEY! I t-told you it's not--"

"-- who goes by Rally. And my buddy here Zeke, pays us visits from time to time." He moved in for a handshake then paused and swirled his hand over his head like he hadn't just had second thoughts cause of her claw. "What can we call you?"

"Name's Apex, and it's a pleasure." From the way that tail wagged when he'd asked, Zeus hoped so.

"Happy?"

Desmond could practically feel that smug grin behind Zeus' mask. "Yes." The human flashlight replied, and there was fake motherly emotion in those voices when he sniffled again. "I really am. Zeke, you got a tissue?."

Not caring to hear more of this Saint muttered a 'get out of here' to Zeus before he began directing Rally and Desmond towards their meeting point. "We're leaving."

"Guess I'll be coming too." Apex replied with a wag and flick of her tail.

"No." Saint replied. And he moved ahead.

"Um, Yes?" She responded, filled with determination, and with another wag of her tail took a step after him. " 'Sides we're on the same team. Teammates have to stick together y'know?" Apex said as she followed, then grinned when he sighed.

"You kids stay out of trouble now ya hear?" Zeus said as he patted Zeke on the shoulder to let him know they should probably head out to.

"It was nice to see you again Zeke! Hope we can hang out again some time later!" Desmond called back.

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Rally) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Zeke) Lappi Lappi (Apex)

Mentions: N/A

[class name=stonelyBackground] width: 200px; height: 300px; background-image: url(http://25.media.tumblr.com/c15043e42aa025aed04c54c270d1d9ee/tumblr_mxtkh38zcK1r358cyo1_400.gif); border: 5px solid black; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 50%; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class=stonelyBox] width: 100%; height: 100%; margin: auto; transition: all 1s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyBackground state=hover] width: 450px; overflow: auto; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyBox state=hover] background-color: rgba(52, 117, 131, .7); transition: all 1s ease; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=stonelyWrapper] height: 300px; width: calc(100%; + 17px); opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyWrapper state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyHeader] color: #347583; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; justify-content: center; -webkit-text-stroke: 2px #d7e5f4; [/class] [class name=stonelyText] height: 223px; width: 465px; color: white; padding: 5px; position: relative; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: rgba(52, 117, 131, 1); text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stonelyWrapper2][div class=stonelyBackground][div class=stonelyBox][div class=stonelyWrapper][div class=stonelyHeader]Zeke[/div][div class=stonelyText]System Online. Well, this is awkward. . .

So that's what this all was about, huh? A spy? Wonder if there really is one, or if they're just taking extra precautions. Can never be too careful. Especially around these types. These types. . . And yet so far, nobody you've met seems too terrible. Except. . . Oh yeah. That happened. You didn't dream it. Yep, maybe caution is the way to go. Anyways. . . Look alive! It's first impression time. Zeke old boy, work your magic!

"Hey, man! Nice to meet--" Ease up, Z. This guy doesn't seem friendly. At least the kid's okay. Felt kinda irresponsible letting him run off like he had, but. From the looks of these blokes, he's in good hands. Woah, woah, woah! Did you see that? The way Zeus moved. For a second, it seemed like maybe he was worried that this Saint guy would get physical. Jeez! Just not the face, dude. Please.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it." Act cool. Casual. Crisis: averted. Aaaaaand, just in time for the next insane-looking thing to come waltzing up into your life. You sure know how to attract crazy. Maybe you should switch colognes. Well, hello there. Quiet, Zeke! She's got freakin' murderclaws! And a tail! Stay still and maybe she won't see you. Good, good. Stay just like that. She doesn't seem too interested in you anyway. Shut up! Shh! She's moving off. Saint, too. Good riddance, I say! That Saint guy didn't seem so bad. Yeah. . . Anyway! Stay focused. Looks like you're moving out, too.

"Later, little dude!" All right! Let's go. I'm ready to get started. This Zeus fella seems not half bad. Stick with him, and you should be okay. Do you remember who else that hot-headed jerk left out? Take it easy! Why?! It's not like he can hear me. Besides, I wanna see who we're working with. Hey, hey! Quick, stick with the human bug zapper! I'm goin', I'm goin'. Hey, think she's in it? Who, her? Hold still! Let me get a good look at her. Oh, she's kinda cute, ain't she? For a red-head, anyways. Shut up, Blue!

"Hey, I think you're with us. The name's Zeke." Smooth, loverboy. Very smooth. Wait, are you flexing?!

Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div]

Last edited:
Noras Faux
Screen_Shot_2018-01-03_at_7.27.10_PM.png
His head hurt... which was odd, considering that most of his sinus system was replaced with wiring, but regardless, it hurt. It was like the every action and every word floated around him momentarily and only just now came crashing down onto him, each word like a bullet straight to his audio registry unit. He shook his head widely for a moment, standing admist the rest of the lower class villains, which he was reluctant to call himself, but at the moment he found himself identifying with them. He didn't know why exactly, hell he was probably the smartest person there, but he just wasn't given the spotlight he deserved. Not yet at least.
But he had a feeling that soon enough he'd rise up through the muck and grime of this lower class and get at least some sort of space he can experiment in. And the first step in that equation was to do this damned job that the red haired bastard deemed oh so important. He despised men like that. Bark their commands at those who have no means of a fair fight. It reminded him of his job before his "Ascension". The yelling, the orders, the threats. All of them would pile on his chest until he found the need for a way out.
While his mind was rushing with the thought of rebelling against an unnamed oppressor, his body found itself moving to his group, the most notable figure of the bunch being a man wearing a gaudy assortment of what Nora thought was cosplay. The plague doctor looking man, quite frankly, didn't leave him feeling threatened, which he assumed was the intended feeling, but rather humored. He found it silly, and over the top. He found most people who wore costumes to be silly. Childish people putting on a childish persona to do a dirty job or two before they die of overconfidence. He smiled as he was looking down before his eyes brightened and a line of code flickered across his vision, memorizing the sentence he just thought of for later use. He liked it. He would quote it more often now. His feet bumped into the plague doctors as he was still looking down, not taking notice on where he was going. "... Sorry. I was doing something in my internal dat--... head. Yeah." he mumbled to his higher up, his head still looking down, his fake hair flopping over his face, sadly.
Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Interactions: B BlueClover

• eddad091b91f831c8e9472c2a9aa0a85.png~Center -> Dock~
    Atariwave || CS File

Rally wondered why exactly they seemed so terrified of them being support. Aside from Desmond, Kuroi, and the Rabbit she didn’t really know any others from the squad, but that wasn’t really all that important anyways. She figured it just meant more people she had to meet anyways. She swung her legs in boredom as she tried to watch some of the other team members, it was slightly harder as she hadn’t been fully paying attention to the rest of the squads. Which meant that ‘everybody else’ was hard to spot out.
    She let herself beam at the fact that Saint had acknowledged her as someone who could watch after Desmond, especially since he was against her following them at first. Before she even noticed she was leaning into the head pat before straightening back up. She puffed up as she moved her hands to her hips making her cape lift slightly with a smug grin on her face.
    “Of course I will. After all nothing can beat me! Sides we have Kuroi in our team and he’s super cool too. He can make illusions and stuff. We should actually go find him now, but the three of us will be great. Just you watch we’re gonna do perfectly and then we’ll come bandage you up if you guys get hurt again.”
    She went to circle Saint. Now that she thought about it wasn’t he injured earlier? It’d be bad if he was just ignoring his pain if he was gonna be the distraction. She wondered if he was faking being okay. Then again the others seemed to be acting like he was okay. Maybe it was just that they didn’t want people to notice? Wasn’t he just brawling?
    “Ummmm Mr. Saint are you sure you’re okay? ‘Cause when me and Dessy were playing tag with Mr. Giggles you were kinda busy making a pit? You didn’t get injured right? If you did I have some bandage stuffs and pastes.”
    She went into her bag to offer him up one of the smaller jars of medicinal paste that she’d made especially for helping wounds heal faster. Hmmm would he even trust it? She decided to just force it on him. Quickly she yanked down the hood of his costume and threw the plastic jar into it.
    “Make sure to use it if you need to okay! Anyways actually we should go get more stuff now that I think about it, I still have a bit of money from the last time me and my group went out. Hmm how much do you think it’ll take to buy things from Miss Blue? That’s the one that was trying to sell things right? Dessy do you think we can talk her into giving us free stuff since it’s for the mission. Ooo I wonder if she has normal stuff too I want a fluffy blanket the ones here suck.”
    She continued to talk as though she was peaking on a sugar high and almost didn’t notice that new people were being introduced. Outta the corner of her eye she saw the two older brothers talking about a dude that had been standing with the other masked brother. She wasn’t really fully sure of this one’s name but that didn’t matter too much to her.
    “Ohhh you’re the one that got Dessy here? That explains how come you guys were all lost from each other.”
    She did a little wave as she was introduced as the girlfriend when the woman came closer. Rather than stick around though she tugged at Desmond’s sleeve towards the woman with blue hair.
    “I need herbs alot of them! And other medical thingys. This is free right? After all you wouldn’t want us all dying when you were so invested in us?”
    The Scarlet turned from Omni and looked at her before giggling. She seemed to be typing things out onto a smartphone
    "Well little missy don’t think that’ll work forever but yes this one is on Data. Good thing you asked to or I’da suckered you right outta your money. Whatcha need? You need something too kiddo? You can pick it up from the docks outside the boat, my team works fast it’ll be labeled with your names."
    Rally turned back to head out to the boats once they were finished hoping that she’d eventually notice the rest of their team based on who went to who.
    “Hey Dessy, did you manage to notice who was on our team I only noticed Kuroi and the boy with all the rabbits.”

Interacting with:
    The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Team DSZ) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Zeke)
    Mentions
    K KodomoYamiya (Kuroi)

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 1.27.27 PM.png
Viana ||Sirius

Viana had all but missed the action due to her stupid gloves malfunctioning. Having gotten them fixed just in time to join everyone in the main are and hear of there mission. Having heard her squad she looked to the ones he pointed out and sighed just a little. "Would have rather been in the distraction team." She mumbled to herself as she crossed her arms and watched everyone, Locking her eyes on a few notable people there. A man in a suit with red lights on the helmet, There leader with red hair, A few strange looking people with tails. Watching as one of the slutty looking tailed girls leaned on the red and black armored guy Viana couldnt help but roll her eyes and turn to leave, Not wanting to even be near it. Hearing that there was a potential traitor here set Viana on edge as she studied a few of the others here and there. She would have to keep a close eye for the traitor now which she was sure everyone else would. Seeing as she didn't need to collect any gear she headed for the ship. Sadly for her she hadn't fully fixed the problem of her Gloves as about half way to the ship the parts that covered her hand fell off onto the ground. Not knowing what to do Viana cussed a little and bent down picking up the hard glove. "Fuckin thing." She mumbled as she held it with her exposed hand which now glowed brightly, steam rolling off from the moisture in he air as she continued on her way for the ship. Figuring she could fix it on the trip out she made no attempts to get the glove back on yet as that would just delay her further. Making her way through the rig to the ship she was surprised to find she was one of the first few on the ship. Sighing she climbed aboard and took a place near the ramp on leaning against the rails. There she took to trying to fix her glove.

Mentioned: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Lappi Lappi @me

Last edited:
D 745, Subclass: Predator, Name: Leviathan
Levith

Levith, to be brutally honest, was half asleep throughout the entirety of the warehouse event. She didn't understand why. She was. She didn't really mind though. She knew that there were plenty of things and people to kill coming up soon. Her mind wandered as Red was speaking, her eyes trailing off, curiously and out of confusion. No one she knew before her coming here acted like the red haired man. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. She guessed that he was there to give an explanation of what was about to happen, didn't expect him to call out some as being a traitor, that was one of the things that she understood. But the rest was basically "Something something Archeo, something something team, yadda yadda prepare. Wait. Prepare? She understood that word pretty well. Hunters would sharpen their spears and fashion their shell armors. She didn't know how to prepare for this one though. She didn't bring anything with her. She brought herself and that was it.
Her eyes gazed at her hands before she realized that her hands were tools of sorts. Claws. She looked around, wondering where a place would be to sharpen her claws, before turning to one of the people nearest to her, a young looking woman who,wearing some loss semblance of clothing she believed was named after her stature in the ecosystem. Aypex. Aipexe? She had no idea how the name was spelled, but that was just mindless thinking on her though, she leaned down a bit and poked her shoulder with a none clawed finger. "Hello. Any clue where I could get... what do you humans use to sharpen your claws? I know I've seen them around. Uh... it's like a stick but... it feels weird to touch. And you drag it along your fingers until they get nice and sharp. Know what I'm talking about?" She asked the tailed woman, a mixture of a confused and worried look on her face. She knew enough about the world to know that she did a pretty bad job of explaining just what she wanted.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Interactions: Lappi Lappi

Screen_Shot_2018-01-05_at_10.19.51_PM.png
Aia ||Shiro

Aia had grown curious of everyone and at the sight of her mother had wanted to go to her. But Bright had gone to the man who had put something painful into her and had put her to sleep so she absolutely refused to go near him again for fear of being shot once more. The conflicting urge to go to her mother and the need to stay away from the mean guy was visible on Aia's face as she desperately wanted to be with the safety of her mover. As Aia watched Bright seemingly strangle the mean man Aia's face lit up with delight at the thought of her mother killing him for harming Aia. Not knowing of course Bright wasn't actually out to kill the man. Quickly Aia's attention was grabbed by a girl who floated by her. Looking to her curiously as she floated over. Her eyes locking onto the floating ring above Vesper only to flinc when it disappeared. Aia stood up and looked over the girls face as she spoke. Not knowing what she said Aia got close her tongue poking out of her mouth as she used it to sense some things while she sniffed the girl. It looked as if she ignored the girl but in reality she didn't understand. The girl was more curious than the metal man she met yesterday as she seemed to wear less metal and leave a lot of her body exposed and she floated! Becoming even more curious Aia lifted her body with her tail and grabbed Vesper. Pulling her close by grabbing the sides of Vespers head she proceeded to examine the girl. Looking at the top of her head to try and figure out where the ring had gone off to. Letting out a small sound almost like a purr as she found small holds on the metal part of the girls head and pulled a little to see if it would make the ring appear but to no avail. Pouting a little Aia lifted her self up more to get leverage before she leaned heavily on Vesper. Putting enough wait to knock the girl down so Aia could examine her more.

Mentioned: simj26 simj26 (bright) Xel Xel (paladin) Interactions: simj26 simj26 (vesper)

• Zeus
    Center

Hearing Zeke's introduction to someone, Zeus turned his attention away from those meeting or leaving, and glanced behind him to see who it was his new travelling buddy had decided to hit up first. If he was being honest, seeing redhead again didn't really surprise him since she had been on board and all but still. It was decent at best to see a familiar face, and from what he could understand from what Desmond had told him, one of the causes to his buddy, Saint's, bad mood.

Saying nothing when Zeke introduced himself to Omni but giving her a casual, uncaring glance as he rested his head against his palms, Zeus gave the girl Desmond had told him went by Omni a good look over from top to bottom. Hmmm... his two toned voice gave a static hum as he glanced over Zeke's shoulder.

...She doesn't look like she can do much... He found himself thinking as he watched their little interaction, but then again, he was probably and most likely- wrong in that regard. Guess I'll just keep an eye peeled, won't I Om-nom? "Yo!" Zeus said with a wave almost a minute after Zeke introduced himself. "Name's Zeus, pleasure to meet you--...." he paused. Behind his tinted visor, Zeus blinked. Something had caught his eye past Omni's shoulder, somewhere at the center, and the brief glimpse had his attention completely.

At least till he snapped out of his own stupor.

"Uhhh....excuse me...." He said, patting Zeke on the shoulder lightly before he walked past their company then went off towards their intended target.

"Hey!" Voices buzzed when he called, then he picked up the pace and broke into a small jog as he got closer to the two, taking time to pause to keep his distance when he felt he was close enough. "Hey uh....you alright kid?...Is uh, she a friend of yours?" the voices asked the girl that was currently looking a bit overwhelmed under the....well the uh.... Zeus glanced from the barefoot girl to the pure porcelain skinned creature that was on her like a giant bee was on a flower. He stared at for a good few seconds, then behind his mask, his jaw dropped open, just a little.

OH SHIT! "Aia?!" He blurted out. "Dude! I thought he was talking about a mutant when he explained her but damn! That's...." he paused in his excitement and took a moment to think. "That's.....actually....what happened to her?" He trailed off, staring at the ground for a few seconds before his eyes went back up to Aia's friend, and Aia herself. "Uh... hehe" he shook his head and waved the previous comment off as he took two small steps forward, "never mind. I'm Zeus by the way, sorry for the mix up, thought she was uh...bothering you heh, ahem, but uh, nice to meet you?" He offered a friendly wave, but didn't seem willing to come any closer.

Zeus had heard about an 'Aia', but that was only because Saint had told him back on the boat and even then his description to him at least, had sounded a lot more like some kind of mutant experiment. But now that he looked at her....was she? He wasn't really sure but man! He wasn't kidding about her tail, jeeez!

Interactions: simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mentions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Zeke) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Omni)

Last edited:

• Clara Knapp (A.K.A. Apex)Domestic Lobby - N.A. 'Rig' ApexEdit 2 W Grunge.png "
    Apex looked to Levith, jumping from the clawed tap on her shoulder. Talking about a taste of her own medicine; but this fish lady was someone who looked anywhere near to her. Apex instantly got excited, She nodded to Saint and waved goodbye hastily. 'Finally! Someone a any-where close to being like me' It all made Apex all the more wanting to talk and get acquainted with the fish women; but first she had a question to answer. Apex thought about what she was talking about... a stick, sharpens claws. Is she talking about a file? That was the only thing Clara could think of. Unfortunately, she didn't have a file on her but she did have a grindstone in her coat's pocket. It was small, very gritty, and was light-weight. The clawed lady fiddled with the stone, gripping it with her claws and handing it to Levith.
    "I think your talking about a file, I can't use a file. My claws are too strong, you just drag this across your claws like a file."
    After a small pause in the conversation Apex started to think about what she said about humans. Did she think all humans had claws? It was kinda funny to be honest, she had bigger fish to fry... uhhh, converse with. Apex tail was flopping about as the tailed hunter thought about what was best to say, it didn't take her longer than a few seconds before she was introducing herself. Apex looked at her during the conversations pause. She had a good form, well built, way taller than her, and way more colorful. The gills were a noticeable addition to her form and the scars were prevalent all around her body. Apex was kinda jealous of her appearance. It was much more intimidating that herself.
    Apex gave her a good smirk and her posture relaxed a bit. She needed to find Saint soon, after all he was hurt and needed help. But Levith was an opportunity to relate to someone in this weird place. Most people gave Apex her strange looks or just outright insulted her. So this was a rarely received blessing for the tanned fiend.

"Im Apex, My friend is Saint. Though he walked away"
    Apex posture was getting more and more excited, was Levith like her? what species was her? What was her biology like? So many questions, so few answers. Either way Apex had a grin on her face as she spoke; a small, honest grin.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Saint) Leovonis Leovonis (Levith)

Attachments

• canva-photo-editor (1).png
    canva-photo-editor (1).png
    517.4 KB · Views: 1
The PaladinOil Rig - Residential Entrance

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
He hadn't gotten far when the redheaded man from the warehouse came in and started explaining the situation. A situation that had already been figured out. He folded his arms over his chest and turned around as the man rambled on. Being told they'd have a mission in twenty minutes caused him to let out a little indignant huff. They cause a big scene, even fight some of their new members, and then expect them all to just go on some mission right off the bat? Just looking at them he doubted he could even fill a single squad with enough people to get any job done. Bunch of kids and teens in over their heads most likely. Either way, he was there for a reason and a paycheck so whether the others could pull their weight or not didn't much matter to him. He had Bright in his group and he was confidant Vesper could pull her group along if she needed to.

He looked over to his side as Bright walked up. For being so winded moments ago she seemed like her usual self, but then that was part of her usual self wasn't it? He ignored the cleaning comment, and the accompanying elbows as he picked out a cigarette and slipped it into his helmet. With a quick flick of the wrist he lit it up and let out a small puff of smoke. "I'd prefer cleaning duty to the babysitting we're saddled with." He gave a small shake of his head as he looked over those who had been tagged along with him. The only people in this group that looked even remotely useful, besides Bright, was the pair of armored individuals. He had seen them fight at the warehouse and knew they could handle their own. But then beyond them they had literal children. Would probably be best to leave the kids behind and just take a fireteam in to accomplish the objective.

He stood still, the only movements being the ragdolling in Bright's grasp as puffs of smoke periodically filtered out of his helmet. He had become use to Bright's rambunctiousness years ago so he just let her do her thing. Amidst the thrashing and laughs he looked over to spot Vesper floating off towards the dog Bright had picked up. Those two were assigned to the same group, weren't they? Vesper's sure going to have her hands full with her own babysitting job. He turned his focus back towards Bright, taking a step back to break free of her grip. "So what about you? It's dark out, you up for a fight or did you empty your mag back in the hallway?" He was fairly certain he already had the answer to that. If Bright had gone hard enough to empty her reserves there wouldn't be a hallway left. Still, she wouldn't have used any of her energy if it wasn't for the little surprise game they were subjected to.

Oil Rig - Residential Entrance
Interactions: simj26 simj26

Mentions: Lappi Lappi Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 2.04.42 PM.png~Center~
    4AM || CS File

The morning really hadn’t been getting any better, even after rejoining with Beau. In fact it just got weirder, if that was possible. She was already used to a certain level of tolerable weird, after all she spent quite a few runs against Apex, but nothing came close to the amagolation of people in the center. For one there was a giant fish lady, which was somehow catching her attention more than the whale from before had. As well as a nude white creature? Okay she was sure she hadn’t seen that one coming into the ship.
    She turned to Beau with the slightest crinkle in her brow. What exactly were all these people doing here. While she admittedly had her own motivations for coming which in no way needed to line up with the actual goal Data had been putting out she wasn’t under the assumption that she could just get away from it either but some of them looked like actual kids. That wasn’t even counting the ones that just seemed like this would be over their head either. Hell she was twenty-four and she questioned just blatantly going in and joining. Oh well stewing over this wasn’t going to get anything accomplished.
    “Whatever this is about I already don’t like it. Honestly the two of us should book it and get to the medics for your face. Preferably gathering info later on.”
    Before she was actually able to drag him away though the room descended even further into its own chaos. It seemed like a game of who can speak the loudest. She wondered how the rig ran if this is what they did all the time. Then again they probably made it run just as they implied they did, feeding the dissenters to the whale. She’d argue that there was no way that Beau could handle being in the distraction crew, especially since he kept seeming to get injured every time that she looked away, but she didn’t think they’d take her seriously anyways.
    “Well if that’s the case you should probably go find that last group then. One of them should have something to help with some of that bruising. But first I need to put in a few custom orders, and you need a weapon. Even if I’d prefer it if you just hid behind the insane toon.”
    She grabbed his hand as she pulled the two of them up past the crowd of people preparing. She made sure that scarlet had every detail of her order correct before continuing to the next part of it.
    “Oh yeah Aoi took a little trip through the rooms you can find your sword out by the docks.” The vender said before she moved on to her next customer.
    She had every intention of getting more prepared before she realized that she was being approached by a member that was listed off as being in the same squad as her. She turned to the man who seemed to be flexing? She let out a small chuckle before parting with Beau to focus on what seemed to be the assembling of the squad.
    “Yea that sounds right. I’m Omni, I’d say we should probably go meet with the others then? Unless you had business with the vendor as well? Hmm actually. Girlies, did either of you need equipment? Apparently Scarlet’s letting it all be free this purchase.”

Interacting with:
    Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Beau & Later Zeke)
    simj26 simj26 (Vesper)
    Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Aia)
    Mentioned:
    B BlueClover (Acme)
    Leovonis Leovonis (Levith)
    Lappi Lappi (Apex)

D:745, Subclass: Predator, Name: Leviathan.
Levith

She could feel people's eyes on her, and she felt as if she earned it, what with her scars and muscular form. She felt like an 'Add-on-ass'. ... Though she didn't know what that meant. She heard it used a positive manner before. So, her stance widened as she crossed her arms and smiled confidently. She learned that the small woman's name was Apex, which is what she thought her name was in the first place. She also learned of the boy she was talking to was named Saint. Saint... she's been to a couple of places named Saint. Her mind turned back to the conversation with Apex. "So uh... I just drag it along my claws?" She sat on the ground, looking at the small gritty stone confused, her claws out picking at the stone. The thought of having a stone on your person at all times seemed to be a hindrance. Wouldn't it just bump up her when she walked? Wouldn't that get annoying? Her mind pictured her just walking and having this rock poke up against her, and she fucking hated it. "... Mind giving me a hand here?" She asked Apex while struggling to sharpen her claws with the stone.

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan watched as Tesla went over and talked with the robot-girl, somewhat listening to their conversation. He walked over to Tesla and tapped her shoulder. "Looks like we're in different squads, see you on the other side." He said as he walked off to where some people in his group were. He recognized some of the people the man pointed to, namely the cartoon girl and the other armed man. He couldn't really see anyone but the armored man, so he walked towards him. He normally did this and would initiate some conversation to get to know what kind of people he was working with, and what compensations he had to make. As he approached he noticed someone else with the armored man, someone else in their group most likely. He walked up behind just within their field of view and spoke to them. "You're the armored person from warehouse right? I haven't thanked you for help in defeating the white suit." He said, extending a handshake. If anyone within his group looked reliable it'd be these two and the younger person in armor, but he didn't see him. "Name's Carbon." He simply said.

Interactions: Paladin ( Xel Xel ), Bright ( simj26 simj26 ), Tesla ( Lappi Lappi )
Mnetions: Genesis ( simj26 simj26 ), Saint ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

#14: Sadist
tumblr_ojvfg2me9W1td00ceo1_1280.gif
Smiling. He'd been smiling since he'd found his way back into Omni's presence. She was precious. She was his. Already, his head wasn't swimming as much as it was before. Thoughts came more clearly into the framework of his mind. And the pain? The pain had all but ceased, leaving behind only a few ugly bruises underneath bloodstained skin. But it still wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. More. More! Ah, but it'll have to be enough. For now. Their paths would cross again. He was sure of that. "Guess I should get going then!" Smile. They like it when you smile. He turned away, and the smile ran away from his face.

His next stop: the sink. He was filthy, unclean. It was unacceptable. Once he was washed up, refreshed, things would be perfect. Then he could do... Whatever it was they were expecting him to. Not that it mattered. Nothing mattered. Not his reflection in the glass, nor the water he'd splashed in his face. Not the people. None of it. The water felt nice, though. At least there was that.

tumblr_op2rk6Hub61um42ooo5_1280.png
"Ah, that's better."

When he was finished, Beau made his way out of the rig. Following the general flow of the crowd led him to the docks, and from there, the ship. The salt air tickled his lungs. Taking a glance in each direction confirmed that they were, in fact, out at sea. No land in sight. Despite the fact that, under normal circumstances, the thought of being trapped in the middle of a vast, empty sea would fill him with dread, Beau felt calm and at ease. He was ready for what would come next. Ready to do... Whatever it was they expected of him on this mission, in this squad. Why? Because he had nothing better to do, and no choice in the matter. Surely, his best move now would be to impress his handlers and, perhaps, secure back his freedom. Or a bit of it, anyway.

He paid, or at least appeared not to pay the slightest heed to his surroundings, or the people who inhabited them, as he leaned himself up against the rail of the ship's starboard (or was it port? He wouldn't pretend to know the difference) side. With all of the world unfurled like a waving cerulean flag in front of him, Beau looked down into his hands. He ran them together, curled and uncurled his fists, testing their strength. He was strong. But not the strongest. Saint. And that woman. And perhaps a great many others. They all had the strength to kill him. Careful. Take care with these hands. Take care to not make a mistake. Not like last time. Survive, survive, survive.

Apparently satisfied with that little bout of introspection, Beau shoved himself away from the railing and moseyed his way over to the others in his group. From the corner of his eye, he spied a familiar face a ways off still, dressing a familiar wound. Was this fate? It must be. He looked away, and at nothing in particular, as he waited for the situation to proceed. Saint, our destinies are intertwined, now. Can you feel it?

Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper @ The Rest of Red's Squad

438B3176-6758-4BDA-9DE1-AFCCD2F17715.jpeg
From an unknown room, the leader of new anarchist gave a static sigh. He sat back in his seat, studying the man cameras at his disposal. His words, his wants, twisted by his elites though he knew their intentions. Still didn’t make him any less mad. It sometimes felt like his grip would slip for a few seconds before he snatched back the leash, still, faltering could be deadly. He looked at his team and honestly, he felt potential in them. He got up from his seat, grabbing the helmet on the side before heading out the door.

Meanwhile, The Doctor stood in his prestine white room. Examining his latest experiment. “It’s in perfect condition. I’d pat myself on the back if it wasn’t so stupid for me to this. They wouldn’t get it if I tried to explain it, no one would.” Suddenly static came from an intercom on his wall. “D-Doctor. You are needed with [Static] me on the docks.” The intercom then shut off as The Death Doctor looked at his watch. “Shit. That’s today. Might as well meet my new recruits, or subjects.” Before walking away, he seemed to kick a small button located near his desk. The rooms walls flipping and folding, becoming a doctors office in mere seconds.

Data stood near the docks, he had left Glitch to rest in her room along with a note of where he was going. He didn’t want another attack like before. Once everyone had settled, he decided to give his plan.
“Greetings everyone. I know that the Elites have given you the rundown of the drill. Even against my best wishes.” He turned towards the Elites, giving a glare from behind the television screen before turning back. “Now, let’s get to business. Your mission today is for us to get to a radio station in the heart of the city. We must show the populous who we are, cause disruption with the heroes. Get some more backers from the poor and middle class. Just like you, they are tired of what society has throw at them and need a cause to grab onto. This is where you come in. Near the station is the hero base, strong enough to take a nuclear blast without any sign of damage. The distraction team will create a false terrorist attack on the base, bringing all in the area towards them. The tech team will be with me, as we attempt to bypass the system and control the station. The rest will be split between the two and I’ll allow the elites to fill you in on their strategies. My only warning is, don’t get caught. Good luck recruits.”
With that, Data stood in silence before walking away from docks. “Tech team with me. We are going from another source.”
Interactions: Omni ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) Zeke( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ) Tesla( Lappi Lappi ) Zeus( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Vesper( simj26 simj26 ) Aia( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
Mentions: D duegxybus Xel Xel Roxasarass Roxasarass Damafaud Damafaud Ashol Ashol Leovonis Leovonis Paarthurnax Paarthurnax

• Kaitlin 'Kat' Peters (A.K.A. Tesla)
    5', 96LB. She is currently outfitted with her Assault suit, while concealing her identity well it leaves little to the imagination, Being skin tight with the acceptation of the titanium armour plates on her back, chest, forearms & shoulders. She is hoping the armour will conceal her gender until she can get a better material for a combat environment that's lightweight. Her helmet is completly off her head, letting her hair, and facial features flaunted to all those who look. The suit's boots give a small metal clunk with each step, with small, barely noticeable arcs of electricity coming off of her boots onto the metal floor of the 'rig'. Her back has a small suitcase with the words COBRA welded onto it roughly, the suitcase is professionally secured to her suits harness system, Removing the threat of the suitcase swinging around on her back. With another small suitcase on her waist, It was a symmetrical & very small case with the words STALKER welded onto it . Her electro-gun was on her back.
    Corn Snake.jpg
    Short Sentry Gun.jpg
    Residential Meeting Area ----> Tesla's room ----> NA rig port - NA 'Rig' -----> Following Data Tesla-Armour edited.png
    When the masked man pointed to Tesla, she scoffed and turned away. Ignoring that whole situation, not going down to his level. Though it all did worry her that he had his eye on her for whatever reason. Tesla turned back to Genesis, not wishing to deal with that cluster of elites and others generally being childish.

Tesla wanted to talk more to Genesis, but she already drifted away. It seems like she was with the elites; which was a shame but made sense. Tesla had to wonder if she would meet the other 8 Genesis units and what they would be like. It annoyed the short gal that she couldn't reproduce such a marvel of engineering but she had no time to sit there and wonder. While thinking about what to do next Carbon tapped her shoulder and she jumped and turned around, it seemed like he was leaving. Tesla figured that she should say something, with a happy smirk she gave him a little wave.
    "
    I'll be seeing you! Come by my place when you can!"

Now that that was over, the armoured shorty had to formulate a 20 minute plan. Tesla ran up to Scarlet like a women on a mission. Apparently she was letting everyone get some essentials. Tesla quickly went into a small pocket in her armor and pulled out a pencil and paper. She wrote down a few stuff on it. "Hey Scarlet, I need a few things! It goes into more detail here. I gotta go, thank you for this! I'll see you soon!" The handwriting was near perfect, it looked like something out of a printer; The pencil flew across the paper at high speeds. The sizes and amount were included next to the clothes... Most of it was X. Small, The gloves were XX. small.
    1) 5 military style vest
    2) 10 tank tops
    3) 8 pairs of shorts
    4) 2 pair of military boots
    5) 10 pairs of socks
    6) a bag of workers rags
    7) Assorted rivets, screws, and nails
    8) finger-less leather gloves
    9) Gun parts for future projects & assorted gun parts for repairs
    10) Scrap sheet metal
    11) Assorted ammunition and bullet making parts. (Powder, casings, ex.)
    It was really just a clothes list, with some other things on there. Tesla had plenty of spare parts but she needed more of course, what was she without parts after all. Speaking of which, Tesla needed to get back to her room to finish a project! She waved Scarlet bye and ran off down her hallway past the people and ran into her room. Shifting through her scattered tools and shoving them into a small tool case. She later picked up a bunch of parts laying on her workbench and hastily shoved them into a bag. She stacked her equipment up next to the door in her room. She took off the 'David' sentry gun and picked up the 'Viper'. strapping it onto her back. For the last object she grabbed a cardboard box full of IFF tags. Then picking up her baggage consisting of some small basic tools in a case, IFF tags & a unfinished gun in a small bag. Before running back down to the dock, giving a fast jog to the dock. The fast running shorty quickly found her way to the dock out of memory alone.

She seemed to be the first person to make it there in her squad. She didn't pay attention to the people outside of her squad for now, the previous chaos was still fresh in her mind. Tesla looked around the docks and the ocean sun was starting to rise as the morning went on. Tesla noticed that there was a new boat in the dock, I guess that's how those other people got on board. Tesla seeing no one else in her squad around; waited next to the boat they arrived in till someone did. Tinkering while she waited for them to arrive. sitting down crossed legged and taking a sentry gun off of her back, taking the ammo out of it first; then setting it down next to her. It unfolded and set itself up quickly, then proceeded to look at Tesla and give a little chirp. It looked around and gave tiny, muffled beeps as it looked around. Tesla clicked a little button on it's side and it went into a docile mode, no longer scanning the area around it.

After a bit of digging in the box she got a small IFF tag the size of a patch that goes on your clothing. Then slipped in into her sentry gun, it scanned it and spit it back out. After that she threw the IFF tag back in the box and waited for others to come. Folding up the 'Viper' sentry gun and putting it back on her back. This was all a setup process for 'Viper' so that it wouldn't fire on teammates. It wasn't soon after this that Data came to the dock and gave his speech. She listened with perfect acuity and quickly picked up her equipment. Her baggage & tags over her shoulder in their bags. Then ran over to where Data was going and followed him excitedly. Not daring to say a word to him but instead just bringing her small amount of baggage with her. Data came off as intimidating to Tesla, and now for the moment she was going to be working right along side him. She could barely hold her excitement, her first real mission with others.
    (IFF tag = Identify Friend Foe)
    @Anyone_At_Docks Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Carbon) B BlueClover (Data)

Last edited:

Daberino

Docks

The moment Plasma Screen mentioned 'elites' and 'strategies' Daberino, couldn't help but chuckle. This was going to be fun.

"Gen", he gave the A.I. a gentle tap on the shoulder then leaned to his left where she was to whisper a little in her ear. "I'll be back in a flash now that the boss is done with his spiel. Give me a few seconds to get our group's attention-- you know, to direct them our way so we can get things rolling. After that, you and I can actually start thinking of a strategy." He said with a bit of emphasis on actually starting, but the humor in his voice wasn't something to be misplaced.

"Then again, with you helping me, I don't think we'll have to worry too much about tactics on the field." He continued, rising to his full height and re-adjusting his hat just a little he finished with: "Gotta blast." And with eight steps forward, he was gone.

At least to normal human eyes.

It was weird. At least to him. It'd been twenty-two years since he gained his powers, and even after having mastered them 'to a certain extent', Daberino always found this ability simply fascinating, even if gaining Hypergate's powers, meant sacrificing his own in exchange. It was probably the one thing he wouldn't miss about mana. There were no costs with this ability. With magic, back when he used it, the way he'd used it, everything always came with some sort of price. Well...almost, everything.

"Whoops!" He slowed, looked over his shoulder and squinted through the eye holes of his mask. Oh it's the cannibal, well, whatever. He could just come back to him after he rounded up the other three. First in his immediate line of sight, the necromancer.

"Hello", his voice appeared almost too suddenly for comfort and followed by it, a strong draft of wind. "Nice to meet you", lemon eyes twinkled behind the mask's lenses with a hint of interest, a pinch of curiosity, and a overwhelming taste of up-in-your-face. "Isla, right?" He didn't need her response, he just wanted her to know he knew who she was. "Excellent!" He cut in before she could get a word out. "I've always wondered what necromancers were like and the few I did meet were absolutely vile, but you" he took her hand gently and gave it a gentle pat. "You my frail, little mistress are going to make things soooo much more interesting. Call me Daberino, Renny, Rino, or whatever, I and that lovely AI over there" he moved and gestured to where Genesis was in the distance, "are going to be your supervisors. Which puts you under support. Head Gen's way, and I'll see you in a flash."

And to make things just a little more interesting, he lifted her bandaged hand up and gave it a mock peck by tapping it gently against the smirk of his mask. The second his mask's lips met her hand, he disappeared.

The Cannibal was next. "Well well well, if it isn't Omega." Came a pat on the shoulder, then a few seconds of silence. Apparently the masked elite had no follow up except: "uh...nice mask...we should go shopping for some sometime. Anyway, you'll be joining the support group. Gen" -he pointed in the AI's direction- "is another Elite and another supervisor who will be there to keep you company. We'll talk strategy as soon as we have almost everyone or y'know if Gen wants to talk tactics, by all means let her." He patted the guy's rear and as he backed away. "Get going sport."

Then he was gone.

When the masked fellow appeared to redheaded samurai in a flash of wind and pseudo heavy breathing (he was not actually tired, but appearances had to be met). "Just....whew" he stretched his back and there was a 'old man' pop. "Whew...give me a second to catch my breath." Taking off his top hat and letting the wig of grey locks paste his forehead, Daberino fanned himself. "Retsu, I believe? You're with us. I've already told the others to meet with Gen, so" he pointed the drunk in the A.I's direction, stayed there for an extra second to make sure she understood, then with a chuckle said: "We're going to have so much fun."

Especially when there was a ex-hero in their group. "Huhuhu." Came a chuckle from behind. "World is a strange place don't ya think?" Dab asked with an arm pulling Honeydew into a one-sides hug. "It's funny gow things workout don't ya think Honeydew? Who would've thought two super hot, ex-heroes would be in the same evil organization?" he asked with bright lemon eyes looking right at her through those tinted dark lensea. "Well glad to have you aboard!" came a pat on the back. "Head Gen's way and I'll see you back in a flash." Then he was gone...but came right back. "Almost forgot", he added, "Sorry about the falling out. And for your sake I hooe your ex gets a clue soon." Tipping his hat after that, this time when he left he didn't come back.

Meeting the fish human thing, was the last hurdle and apparently that hurdle had company. When Daberino reached what he deemed to be an appropriate distance to the giant woman from planet Neptune and her apparent mutant friend, he made sure his presence wouldn't come off as much as a surprise like it had to others. "Levith, correct?" He took his hat off and gave her a bow. "Pleasure to meet you. Now, if you would be so kind as to follow me, we'll have our group up and settled with. Now, follow me." And without another word, without even glancing Apex's way, and looking more like it was a command than a request, Daberino took a normal step forward, and proceeded to lead the way back to Genesis and possibly the others.

Interactions: Roxasarass Roxasarass (Omega) Lappi Lappi (Apex) Leovonis Leovonis (Levith) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Retsu)

Mentions: simj26 simj26 (Genesis)

Last edited:

a3ce9ca9d0df16866389b979fc747be7.jpg

Lilian "Lilli" White
Miss Apothecary
Oil Rig - Dock
Interaction:
Rally ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), Desmond ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )​

Lilli gave a relieved sigh and pocketed her syringe. That was not comfortable. Very much so. No one had ever got that close to her and she didn't know how to react. Thankfully, the blue haired woman retreated after Red and a few others came by. Again, that was really uncomfortable. She hoped no one would do that again... she needed a space between herself and strangers.

Data, appearance aside, fulfilled her expectation.

One reason she had joined New Anarchist was as a revenge toward the heroes for killing her father. It was a dog eats dog world, yet having someone she was close to eaten still sparked a fire in her eyes. Only those with power could guarantee the safety of those they care of. She turned to Scarlet, a few steps further than before. She didn't want to get too close again.

"Can you help me with some chemicals?" She listed the substances she needed along with several equipments to make some weapons she had in mind. Gas canister, would be useful. Maybe a pepper spray. Clothes? Remembering her suitcase with only six changes of clothing, Lilian picked out several clothes designs and two new suitcases.

"Sure thing, gal. My men will pack 'em up for you soon," she took a step forward, but Lilian, aware of these approach, quickly made her leave.

"Thank you for your help. See you later," she left. Regardless of Scarlet being her supplier, she did not want anyone to get that close to her again without knowing them. Business was business. Acquaitanceship was another matter altogether.

For a while, Lilian roamed around with no direction at the dock, looking for those supposed to be on the same team as her. Everyone didn't exactly wear a nametag on their chest, so even with the names mentioned, she had no clue who the people were. Sighing, she popped an orange pill into her mouth. A sense enhancer. Frankly, using drugs to help a social interaction was a bit pathetic. But she wasn't a social butterfly that could introduce herself to a group of strangers. Nor did she want to. Lilli closed her eyes and focused on her hearing. Her ears caught pieces from different conversations at the dock, like a mozaic of sound with no order.

"...mom's not coming..."
"...my internal dat-..."
"...Kuroi and the..."
"..been in the distra-..."
"..like a stick but..."

Her eyes snapped open. A single name stood out from the endless chatter in the dock. Kuroi was the illusionist she had met at the warehouse, who was also in her team. Adjusting the glasses on her face, Lilli headed to the voice that had mentioned him.

"Ah, are you with Death as well?"

It was the girl she had seen earlier at the warehouse, fighting one of the heroes. A man she didn't recognise was with her.

"My name's Lilian. Nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back