• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

• Puuka

Iron House Main Street

Ouch it was the only thing he could say in response to the way that kid shoved Zil like a rolled up, crumpled piece of paper. He had to give the girl props, she would be a tough one to handle unless his 'brother' got more serious.

Just as he was about to shift his attention over to the others, something caught his attention. A thunk. A loud, sharp thunk that slightly pushed his head to a small degree at his right as he turned his head. Since it had hit the cap protecting his head, he felt nothing, not even a tingle. But the fact that someone somewhere had shot at him, was enough to get his attention completely.

"The sniper", he muttered. It appears they were on the move. He looked up in the direction of the bullet, squinted as he saw something hurtling into the air but saw no thrower, then froze the second he realized what it was.

"Shit."

It was too late, by the time he was moving to cover his eyes and turn away light of the ludicrous degree had already graced them and with that flash bang came one hell of a burn. "SON OF A BITCH!" It stung like hell and he nearly fell off his own bike. The ringing in his ears and the feeling of dizziness that applied did nothing to help. "Damn it!" he swore, then swung his leg over the seat and left his bike to the side as he staggered forward.

Opening an eye he saw nothing but shapes and heard nothing but ringing. Shit He couldn't see three feet in front of him without everything being a blur. He blinked hard, stepped forward, then tried looking around again, only to stagger from the dizziness. It was starting to clear up but still wasn't good enough and he could still hear that buzz.

Grimacing, he moved his arms away from his eyes in exchange for two knew ones to come extending out of his shoulders as he focused on his hearing.

...Footsteps... He heard a clink of something on the ground not far from him and with only but a millisecond in he realized what it was. "Oh you ass", he snarled with a drawn back foot, then without any hesitation at all he punted that flash bang like a champ soccer player scored an amazing goal. It went skipping across the ground like a pebble did on a lake and less than a second after, it went boom. Far enough away from him that the damage was marginally minimized, still enough for him to know his ears were going to need a bit more time to recover....again.

Muscles shifted and his two extra arms, both over his natural ones, shifted and mutated. Fingers shifted, skin toughened then turned a pale blue, nails blackened, became longer then sharpened, all while Puuka grew. Altering his size till he felt the change was enough. As he shifted his clothes shifted with him and by the time he was done whoever was fleeing was long gone. But not lost.

The final few bones that popped as everything settled made him grimace at the twinge of pain and for about a minute he stood there. Letting the pain fade and wash over him till he felt nothing but a little sore all over his body.

"Okay then." He growled behind his mask. Moving one of now four arms, he lifted the pad in his hand, still as fine as before. Giving it a look over once, then tapping the screen as it turned on with a newly elongated very pale, slightly blue thumb, Puuka began looking through the list of names and faces for the information he desired.

"Who here can go invisible?...Ah" he already knew one, then scrolled down even further, "those two huh. And it looks like Bewoulf's already engaging one of them so that must mean", he looked in the blurred up direction he had heard her run off to then breathed in deeply.

"Found you."

Turning to his bike, a bike once owned by 5'10, 'normal' human male, now finished altering for a tall, four armed monster. One simple rev, one small adjustment, and he turned in the direction he could vaguely smell Prism from. "First thing I do when I see you?" he muttered to himself as his bike began growling forward at a steady, slow pace and he blinked away the last of the fuzz. "I'm gonna flick that giant forehead of yours. Then you're gonna answer some damn questions."

The bike roared, Puuka moved forward, and within just a few seconds, he was off after Prism. Heading for the northeast building she was moving towards.

Current Height:6'6

Interactions: Lappi Lappi (Prism)
    Mentions: N/A

EmikouThe Ironhouse

d4a9eefc52ef8f1e2268e05c615b18de.jpg
After putting an end to it's charade the Tiger spoke to the fox. But even with the Tiger's comments the fox remained silent, for it was a fox and foxes could not speak. The fox made it's way forward, a steady deliberate walk towards the Tiger. Even as the beast fell into a combat stance the fox continued forward. It showed not even the slightest reservation, not even an ounce of fear or weariness. Indeed the only one there showing any caution was the Tiger himself, as the fox remained completely unfazed by his actions. The fox hadn't even closed half the distance before the Tiger made it's move. In the blink of an eye he appeared directly in front of it, and with the same speed transitioned beside it. The kick came quickly, oh so quickly. Far beyond the speed any normal being was capable of. It connected with a loud, dull thud into the side of the fox. The faintest golden glow emanating from the side of the fox as it was hefted into the air and sent careening away from the Tiger.

As the fox soared through the sky that same golden glow grew in intensity, it's form rapidly shifting into a more humanoid shape. The glow was intense enough to keep her body obscured, keeping her modesty before shattering into millions of tiny light fragments. Left in the shell of light's wake was an ornate crimson dress that fluttered in the wind. The lithe little girl spun herself around in the air, landing on the ground using her feet and a hand to keep her steady as she slid to a halt. From her bent over position she turned her emerald gaze on the Tiger, her lips curling into a grin as she finally got to her feet and stood up straight. "I don't know if you're just a scaredy-cat or actually smart, but you sure don't hesitate!" The blonde brought a hand up to the side the Tiger kicked, tapping her knuckles on a barrier just centimeters from her side to enlighten her foe as to why she seemed unharmed from his attack.

"I didn't actually intend to get involved. I just wanted to see how everyone performed, maybe poke some fun here and there. But that stupid Daberino..." She almost hissed his name as she shot a deathly glare in the direction he ran off in. "He decided to pawn me off on you." She turned her gaze back on the Tiger, the malice contained within those emerald gems vanishing the instant their focus left Daberino's direction. Instead a wide smile crossed her lips, it would almost be sweet if not for for what lay underneath. "So I guess you'll have to be my fun for the evening. But don't worry, big guy." She held out her hand as a large gauntlet appeared around it, with an equally large sword clasped within it's grip. "As long as you show me what I want to see, I'll make sure it's extreeeemely painful for you~" Her voice danced through the air in an innocent, sing-song fashion as she absentmindedly waves her sword around.

In an instant she had closed the distance with all the same speed he had shown earlier. There was no ready stance like he demonstrated. There was no preparation. She was simply in front of him, that same wide beaming smile on her lips as she was already in the process of bringing her sword up. Regardless of her foes action's her aim wasn't for a lethal blow. Even if he took the hit directly she went out of her way to avoid any vitals. True to her word she sought to make her every attack cause pain, not to actually end his life. Every follow-up swing followed that same pattern. With practiced experience she aimed everywhere except where it would net her a kill. No matter what she was determined to draw this out until she was fully satisfied.

The Ironhouse
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

[class name=stonelyBackground] width: 200px; height: 281px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/18/cb/0418cb63b18512fcdf335c8819059240.gif); border: 5px solid black; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 50%; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class=stonelyBox] width: 100%; height: 100%; margin: auto; transition: all 1s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyBackground state=hover] width: 450px; overflow: auto; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyBox state=hover] background-color: rgba(52, 117, 131, .7); transition: all 1s ease; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=stonelyWrapper] height: 300px; width: calc(100%; + 17px); opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyWrapper state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyHeader] color: #347583; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; justify-content: center; -webkit-text-stroke: 2px #d7e5f4; [/class] [class name=stonelyText] height: 223px; width: 465px; color: white; padding: 5px; position: relative; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: rgba(52, 117, 131, 1); text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stonelyWrapper2][div class=stonelyBackground][div class=stonelyBox][div class=stonelyWrapper][div class=stonelyHeader]Z---[/div][div class=stonelyText]
System Malfunction. Would you like to reboot now?

"Ah shit. Shit."

Zeke, are you okay? Your heart rate's spiking. Heads up! I count several bogies incoming. . . Sparky and the others have engaged them.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." Gotta find some cover.

Zeke! You gotta pull it together, man. Where are you going? Zeke? ZEKE! TV Face erected some kind of barrier around us. You're safe for now.

"Fuck!" We gotta get outta here, man. I ain't about to die here. No way. Not for these pricks. Fuck that, dude!

Zeke, you need to calm down. What about the mission?

"Fuck the mission, bro!"

Zeke, keep it down. Oh, shit! Look at that overgrown spermatozoon go.

tl;dr The sound of the enemy tangos inbound sent Zeke into an anxiety attack, so he peeled off and away from the main group. He is currently holed up a few yards back behind whatever bits of makeshift cover he could find in the shadow of the Radio Tower. He's tweaking hard and his circuits are frying up in all this chaos. Blue's in his ear trying to calm him down, but it's having a middling effect at best. Any more of this and he'll jump ship. He's starting to talk to himself.

Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit][/div][/div]

• Mioda.Ibuki.full.1296692.jpg~Mission Site~
    ||

Was. Was he. WAS HE STILL CHARGING. Holy shit. She couldn’t tell from this distance but it almost seemed he was faster as well. This wasn’t good at all. If her poisons weren’t doing anything then this was a game of chance. She either upped the amount and it worked, or anything she did was only gonna make this guy angry. Which meant they had to scram right now. Right fucking now, while the giant dragon was flung far away. She looked to the two fighting on each side of her. While to her left there were two women fighting, considering they just got slammed into each other she definitely wasn’t going that way. If they were knocking into each other that just meant she’d have to be on the defensive completely.
    She felt Desmond touch her shoulder and send her a garbled message. For the life of her she really couldn’t understand what he meant by it’s fine. This was most certainly not fine! She was against kidnapping of all kinds. Hell didn’t he wanna help out Saint and Zeus. He couldn’t do that from in jail or where ever they’d be dragged to! Fuck she must have made him hit his head or something. She instantly went to go look, finding it odd that he had no wound.
    “Dessy I’m NOT SEEING HOW THAT’S ANY BETTER! Geez...”
    She got back up after shouting into thin air and started running right while floating Desmond with her. If she could find another person then they were way less likely to die from the scaley asshole, who apparently liked to kidnap kids in their spare time. After all even if Desmond seemed to think it was all good there was a reason she was a street kid, never trust a hero. She nearly tripped as she saw a woman appear like an anime sequence.
    “Holy shit that was cool as fuck. Anddddd hopefully she’s powerful too.”
    While originally Rally had planned to bypass the Tony the Tiger knockoff that seemed to be fighting himself, the enemy of my enemy was uh also my enemy? Who the fuck knew how that saying went anyways. The point was in her own opinion magical girls were the shit and powerful as hell. She made sure to let Desmond down a safe distance behind the two reasonably within distance to Death Doctor’s line of sight before turning back to the two fighting. She angled her needles just right and sent four ones laced with lethal poisons speeding at the tiger.
    “Hello! I don’t know who you are but that was pretty cool. Hope you’re strong as I may have just lead another this way too. You’re welcome, I’ll help too!”

Interacts with:
    Xel Xel (Emi) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Baiyun & Zil)
    Mentions:
    Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Retsu), Lappi Lappi (Apex) B BlueClover (Death Doctor)

Last edited:
K U S A N A G I
Сюра1.png
"Tch," was all she could muster in way of a witty retort to her current, perilous situation before she was forced to contend with the scaled body of her comrade-in-arms being hurled in her face like a ragdoll. And, to the casual observer, Wolf's strategy had worked as intended. Only the not-so-casual observer would catch what really happened. Retsu doubled over backwards, keeping her feet planted firmly on the asphalt even as she held her impossibly contorted position. Apex's flailing, invisible body flew along on its merry way, more-or-less unimpeded. In the same motion, Retsu, with eighty-five percent of her body perpendicular to the ground, made a flicking motion with the wrist of her sword-hand.

Her blade hummed with power, flying like the wind from her hand in a beeline for Wolf's person, before colliding with his blocking arm like a sharp-tipped battering ram. Retsu finally let her back touch the ground, and took to her feet again. With the index and middle fingers on her dominant hand, Retsu commanded her sacred sword, 'push', and while it might not have been able to bore through Wolf's tree-like limb, Retsu hoped she could force him back some and perhaps even keep him at bay, if only for a few choice moments. With the brunt of her concentration focused on the task at hand, the red-head could hardly spare a glance in Apex's direction. But she did have words for her.

"Oi! Tail-girl..." In her mounting irritation, Retsu had totally forgotten her name. A dull throbbing was building above her left eye, where Apex's tough hide had collided before Retsu had gotten the chance to evade her. "Yer not helpin', here. Tch!" In spite of his cuddly appearance, this man was strong. Retsu wasn't sure she could fight an opponent like this and play babysitter at the same time. She wasn't too keen on finding out, either. "Fer yer own sake and mine, run along n' go pester someone else." With a twitch of her fingers, Retsu called her blade back into her outstretched hand and prepared for round two. She only hoped the girl got the hint and made like a tree. Cripes, I could really use a drink.

• Zil | Desmond
    North Cylinder

Getting dragged along behind Rally like a kid dragged a wagon behind was a bizarre experience but if anything truly caught Desmond's attention, just like it had caught Rally's, it was the sense of change in the air accompanied by the glow of golden light and a shifting form.

One look at Rally's aura and he found a bit of concern in those firecracker pops and lively waves. It didn't take a genius to realize he hadn't been able to get the message across that the hero gunning for them didn't mean harm but it also didn't take a genius to figure that even if he didn't getting taken away by a hero in their current circumstance, was no good either.

Feeling ground once again, Desmond's spiritual mirror flickered back into existence and as he touched the ground his quick paced breathing calmed into steady breathes. Talking to two at once had been more exerting than he had anticipated and he could still feel the sweat trickling around him even as Rally turned her attention to the one Baiyun was fighting.

He's coming, Desmond heard a low feral voice warn him. He's stronger now and he's coming to get you Zil's aura spoke to him on the wind. Turning his attention to the reptile who now looked more like a bear in size than a strange lizard man, Desmond took a hesitant step back, while Zil took a strong step forward.

Claws left thin marks in asphalt like it wasn't even a problem. Every few feet Zil made, he decreased his speed so he didn't coming charging in like a bull the way he'd done earlier. He wasn't sure how exactly the girl's telekinetic push would work on him in this current state, he wasn't certain if that brunt had been her full power or just half of it. But whatever the case was he was prepared for it.

Well, he thought he was. He hadn't expected to see the image of a boy flicker into existence and take hesitant steps towards his direction.

One step, two steps, three steps. Desmond paused. Zil was getting closer. He could see him clearly now. He wasn't a dot anymore and apparently he was just a bit smaller than your average picnic stealing bear. Sensing surprise in the giant's aura, Desmond found an incentive. He hadn't expected that from him. Which meant he didn't know everything he could do. He could tell there was more, surprise in Rally's strength, interest even at his companion's power. But from what the lizard man's aura told him Desmond knew that if they got caught now, the jig really would be up and he could tell no amount of reasoning would get through this one's head. So there was no point in trying to make a link, it wouldn't work because he wouldn't be willing to listen.

Which meant there was only one alternative; he needed to fight. Glancing in Rally's direction, then looking past her towards the fight not too far away between Emikou and Baiyun, Desmond sighed.

No choice, he thought as he took a step forward, and as he did his spiritual form flickered, got brighter and brighter, bigger, and bigger. Shifting and morphing, growing and changing till finally a dragon appeared. Not the humanoid one that was Zil, but a true dragon, wings, tail, claws, teeth, horns, and eyes. It's scales were dark and it's eyes were hazel. It was just a few inches shorter than the reptile charging it but it did not seem daunted at the prospect of a challenge.

Surprise hit Desmond's draconic form in waves. For a second the giant almost hesitated, then without wasting time he continued his charge, managing his pace all the same.

"Damn", Desmond's new voice swore lowly. Then again what had he expected? From what the aura told him this wasn't even Zil's full height.

Taking one step forward, spreading it's wings and moving to tackle the charge head on Desmond waited. Then just as Zil looked like he might switch directions he moved in head on.

" Show me what you got kid." Then with the force of a truck, Desmond felt the weight of ten tons slam into his draconic form without any hesitation, hoping to push him back and flip him down, Zil's claws wrapped around either of his arms and the taller man weighed down on him like a bear weighed down on it's prey. But if Zil thought this kid was a pushover, he had another thing coming. With a powerful draconic shriek, Desmond's dragon stopped being pushed back, dug it's talons into the street, leaving marks with every inch Zil pushed towards him, and then with a grimace on the black dragon's face as sweat began to pour down the boy's real body, Desmond worked every muscle and pushed back.

The only thing he managed to do was hold the massive lizard man in place. Sweat poured down Desmond's face as he concentrated. His teeth were grit, his eyes were clenched hard and his dragon refused to give the hero any chance of getting any closer. They were almost a hundred feet away, and every few seconds, the distance became shorter or if Desmond pushed hard enough, temporarily got longer.

Putting his all into holding back the giant, Desmond hoped for some sort of sign he could use to take the advantage. In his current state, tired as he was from the previous act, he could amp his strength a bit more if he got the reprieve. But right now it was a battle of wills as he and Zil pushed back and forth. Dragons locked in combat, waiting for a chance.

Zil's Height: 6'9

Spirit's Height: 6'5

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Abigail "Abby" Vilheim (A.K.A. Prism)
Standing at 5'4" and weighing in at 120 LB, Prism is wearing her signature Kevlar outfit, her crimson red hair is hanging out of the sides and her titanium plague doctor mask has been knocked off from a previous assault. Prism's suit is disguising on it's own, and it shows off her physical features well, even in combat it makes her look exceptionally nimble. Prism's Mac-10 loaded with Hallow points has been longed emptied and holstered While her pistol stays inside of her jacket, her rifle is currently folded up and in her jacket. Her costume has many different vials, ammunition, and bombs on it, ready to be used at a moments notice. Her left eye often glows, a telltale sign of an implant. She has 1 flashbang left in her belt.
Rooftops
I
canva-photo-editor (1).png
Her plan worked as well as she could have hoped, well except for the being chased part. She did well to move quickly. She had a great head-start upwards of a minute which was more than enough time to get where she didn't have to fear being run over. After climbing up the fire escape she heard him get closer to the building in his motorbike, She needed to work quickly. Getting her rifle in position, it was hard to aim. Her breath forcing her aim to be everywhere, she didn't have long before that mutant wizened up and found her. So she had to do whatever she would do quickly. Taking aim, she looked around quickly. Scanning her targets over quickly. Eventually bringing her weapon down and closing one eye. Her implanted eye glowed a red sheen as it scanned the distance. Prism was trying to pick targets, lightly armored targets that would hate to meet a bullet head on.
unfortunately. There were not many...
Time was running out. She heard the bike stop and cut off in the background. Not too far away from herself. she had to pick. Snipe or hide, she didn't want to meet her end so she devised an Idea. She packed up her gear and started to move away from her position. Going to the north edge of the roof and leaving a decoy made of light where she was. It was a believable visible image of Prism taking a knee and looking down the scope of a pretty simple semi auto rifle. Looking like any standard .223 AR platform with a scope & silencer. Pulling out her modified Mac 10 she waited across the building, invisible and ready to run if need be. Staying silent and not moving an inch, she slowly controlled her breath to the point of where her chest barely rose and fell with each breath. The lavender in her mask calming her nerves, stopping her from getting overly stressed and giving away her position due to gasping or gagging on her own breath.
'Alright. Aim for the head, control the recoil. Don't let him catch you'
She was about 20 feet away North from the decoy, sitting down and aiming with her SMG. Still as a rock.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Puuka)​

Ironhouse @'REINFORCEMENTS! & THANK GOD
Time: Early Afternoon

Location: Eastern District, 8th Ward - Hero Outpost "Ironhouse"

• Zephyrus

Name: ???
    Alias: Zephyrus

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 182 lbs
    Relationships:
    -Zig-zag shirt woman: Friends with Benefits
    -Archeo Heroes: #95 Hero
    Basically...: A sex-crazed superhero with a brash style who can give a hot blow in more ways than one.
    Powers & Abilities:
    Ergo-Aerokinesis (Energy-Wind Manipulation) - Zephyrus possesses the superhuman power to generate and manipulate air by energizing and changing its state into a pseudo-plasma that can cut, burn, and blast back opponents all the same. The ability in itself is similar to a combination of wind and heat energy manipulation, but the versatility in his own applications combined with sheer basic power set it apart from general abilities. The wind takes the appearance of a white-blue opaque glowing current that frequently spirals.

• Razor Wind - A basic application of Zephyrus' ability is generating razor-sharp blades of wind that can cut through body armor at full power. This wind can reach temperatures of around 300ºC. This ability is frequently used to kill an opponent quickly if detention is not an option, similar to an executioner's axe. It takes anywhere from 2 to 5 seconds to form.
    • Ergo-aerokinetic Barrier - At all times, Zephyrus is surrounded by a barrier of invisible air that enables him to breathe in low-oxygen environments, such as burning buildings. The barrier also grants him enough durability and streamlining that he can deflect bullets off to the side, and only stagger with a single low-powered explosion to his body. The barrier is maintained as long as Zephyrus' breathing isn't frantic.
    • Tornado Generation - Zephyrus' wind tends to spiral, and in turn, forms tornadoes rather than direct gusts. These tornadoes can reach extremely high levels of power, allowing him to tear out chunks of the ground, spin multiple opponents, generate wind powerful enough to strip apart (not lift) a single-story 150 ton house, and accelerate a 5 ton car to up to 60 km/h in the air.
    • Energy Disruption - The wind of his ability is capable of interacting with and disrupting energy fields, whether it's electrical, thermal, or supernatural. The ability is capable of disrupting magic to some degree, if the magic is energy-based.
    • ??? - You...better...run.

"How was that?" Zephyrus winked over to the 25-something-year old woman sitting on the bed as he breathed heavily. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead. The woman began to laugh. If anything, she looked unfazed at best. "Disappointing, Zeph." The woman stood up, grabbing her street clothes. "Remind me to never come over to your apartment casually again. You're a great interior decorator and your apartment is nice, but there are still some things you shouldn't go inside." The woman rubbed the hero's white hair before putting on the shirt. Zephyrus took careful note of the markings on her shirt. White zigzagging lines crossed the plain, dark gray tee. Zephyrus' eyes followed the zigzags down her torso and to her legs. This shirt was one of the most iconic things to set foot in his bedroom. "Aw, well, that's such a bummer. Well, see you next week. You know you can't do better than me."

"Hmm? Maybe you're right. I'll be back here tomorrow." She pointed over to the bedside counter. "Something's beeping. I think it's your bro. Bros before hoes, right?" The woman scoffed and walked to the door, damn close to tearing it off of its hinges.

"Wait, but you're my number one bro! Come back!" Zephyrus grabbed the beeping monitor and stared at it, hissing between his teeth. "Iron Quad, I thought I told you to get more than ten associates." He chuckled, knowing very well that Iron Quad was one of the only heroes that could even afford to have 10 Associates. Zephyrus himself had two reliable associates, Maxwell and Johnathan. As Zephyrus got up and got dressed into his hero outfit (which, was just a pair of brown pants and nothing on top), he dialed his two associates.

"Max, John, this is Zephyrus. Report to Ironhouse and assist Quadzy-chan for me, will ya?" He gave a light chuckle as he strapped his belt and holster on, putting in a large, heavy pistol. Not that he'd need it. Zephyrus glanced at his hand and exhaled. A puff of white and blue wind emanated from his palm, dissipating into the air in front of him. As soon as he got his affirmative from the associates, Zephyrus opened the door. He looked left, then right. The woman that was there just moments ago was gone. Zeph glanced at the sky. Both layers of clouds had a twisting spiral going through them. "Weird cloud patterns."

Zephyrus hopped onto the railing, squatting for a second before letting go. As he plummeted toward the Earth from his fifth-floor apartment complex, a heavy white-blue tornado surrounded his body. The tornado carried him high into the air, before morphing into eight extremely large, oscillating whirlwind-like propellers. Zeph chuckled, glanced at the sun to gather his bearings, and turned to the Ironhouse. With one motion, the whirlwinds thrusted him forward at the speed of a peregrine falcon.

***​
    In about five minutes, Zephyrus flew over the Ironhouse, giving the thumbs up to his two associates before his whirlwinds granted another burst of speed. With this energy, he spiraled in mid-air toward the radio tower about a hundred meters from the Ironhouse. The hero darted in front of the jeep speeding toward the two protecting the tower (Tesla and Data), and landed on the ground with a thud, bouncing and skidding a few meters forward. Without thinking, or acknowledging his opponent, he raised his foot and slammed it into the ground. Two rings of spiraling blue-white, visible wind radiated from his ankle, throwing up dust and small rocks.

Zephyrus exhaled sharply.

FWHZAM!

The rings turned into full-sized, horizontal blue-white, glowing tornadoes, now speeding toward the two protecting the tower. The energy packed behind the tornadoes would be more enough to throw a normal, unarmored human back into the tower with enough force to likely cause a great deal of injury. Zephyrus was fully expecting that some kind of energy would be the source of potential retaliation, seeing as these people had a method of suppressing the tower's alarm systems.

Interaction:
    Tech Squad (Outside):
    Lappi Lappi (Tesla)
    B BlueClover (Data)

Mentions:
    Tech Squad: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving simj26 simj26 Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Last edited:

Bewoulf vs Apex

North Cylinder

• Apex felt saliva pool in her mouth as she neared her target, swinging her tail out to hit but ended up just barely hitting him. Hoping to just skirt past him she kept running, hopes did not turn out as dreams as she was whisked off her feet by her hair. Apex screamed in pain before being flung once more. Flying through the air coordinated as one can be, and landing on her four feet she was out for blood once more. This time taking a much more stealthy approach she ducked to the ground and sat as low as she could, moving every limb slowly and methodically.

She of course ignored Retsu, opting instead to fight him herself. She was not getting tossed a third time and letting him get away with it. Then, as she was prowling she heard Wolf call her out. Telling her that she would lose in a one on one. ‘What a crock of shit!’ She thought. She wouldn’t allow herself to lose this. She prowled closer, completely silent. Focusing her own senses to hear herself, using that to gauge her own movements noise.

An ear flicked and he exhaled with a small wry smirk. “Alright then, suit yourself. If you want a one-on-one, come and get it.

Apex frowned and stared as he seemed to know that she was moving, it was generally disheartening. Stealth was useless here, she knew that much. Besides- ‘He should at least see what killed him right?’ Apex stood up and dropped her invisibility, Running straight at Wolf with her fist reared back. Preparing to go for a clawed strike, Apex had a sadistic grin on her face as she charged, she hit top speed half way through her charge then before reaching him she dropped too all fours and went for the groin. Swiping upward from there with a clawed strike.

The second she was close to striking range, Bewoulf crouched down, dropped to his knees, opened his arms and the second she slashed up, five long, deep stripes of red appeared from his midsection to the very top of his chest, slowly oozing blood.

But that was the plan, the damage was there but what came next would be worth it.

When her strike was done, both his arms closed in around her, they moved swiftly, coming in not to hit but to hug, crush, and squeeze. “Word of advice”, narrowed eyes stared at her with a glare as she closed in. “Never get close to an opponent you can’t out maneuver.

Then he wrapped her in a bear hug and put the squeeze on her so she felt the pain. “See what I’m doing here?” His breath whispered in her ear as his hug tightened and he felt bones bend. “Does this feel familiar?” He squeezed harder. “Remind you of anyone, recently? Hm?

When the attack landed Apex smiled a smile of victory. It wasn’t till out of nowhere she felt him pick her up and- wait ‘am I being hugged?’ This scared Apex more than the actual fighting. Flinging herself about, sending spikes from her tail and waving it around Apex tried to gain a grip at his neck. She had a hard time getting it there, and the more he squeezed the tougher it became. To add and make things worse he was getting preachy, ‘the fucking gull on this guy!’ The sharp tailed mutant struggled more in the bear hug, trying to get free, but if she were being honest with herself? This wasn’t that bad. He was trying to deal some damage but instead, forced a small moan.

For a moment there was a pause.“...Errr--”

One headbutt was his response. He didn’t want an explanation or a reaction, skull met skull and he let her go and launched away to create a gap. At the same time, her last attack began to close. “You think this is a game?” Bewoulf asked, and in his tone there was a hint of anger. “You think this is fun?

Wanting to explain but unable to do so, ringing filled her ears but it went away not too long after, though she wished that it stayed so she didn’t have to hear his harping on. “I don’t think it’s a game, games generally have points.” She replied. Then to make matters worse, she added “Though it is fun.” With that Apex picked a stone off the ground, and followed his advice. And chucked it at him, full speed.

Clenching his teeth in annoyance, Bewoulf grew.

Mentions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Last edited:
Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan flew back in a spiral after IQ missed his grab. He landed in a kneeled position, the asphalt skidding and cracked a little on his impact point. The fact he left even a smidge of an impact point from his descent speed showed the strength he laid into his shield strike onto Iron Quad. The fact he was barely phased by it showed the immense durability and strength he had, truly an opponent to be reckoned with. As he thought this Brutus launched at him and they began trading blows, a fight between the heavy hitters. The Atlas demon was strong, however, due to his sheer size, it was only a matter of time before he would be defeated despite technically stronger strikes. If they had all ganged up on him, then IQ would be overwhelmed and be defeated. He didn't suggest this because he knew that with this kind of operation, there would be multiple reinforcements so going all out on one opponent in this situation would have been foolish. He looked towards the main objective, seeing new heroes appearing and fighting his allies. If he wanted, Carbon could have run over there and tried to sneak in. However, he knew his objective, and he was going to play it out like a master. As he was thinking this voices from behind made him turn towards the source, only to see two figures in armor. They weren't like him, but they fit the general description fairly well.

As they came in, Alan initially ignored them realizing they were associates based on the exchange they had with Iron Quad. The hero they mentioned they were under is who intrigued him the most, Zephyrus. Like Iron Quad, he had never met the guy face to face but did see him from a distance at one point. His powers were also something he was interested in, the ability to manipulate wind energy and create pseudo-plasma was something to be looked out for. If he had also shown up elsewhere, then whoever he faced may face trouble depending on the person. Right now though, his goal was to distract and potentially take down Iron Quad. IQ was wide open, focusing too much on Brutus could lead to his downfall. However, he knew that the moment he attacked IQ would be forced to use a magnetic pulse on him lest he is stabbed in the back or gut by Alan's sword. And the moment he did so Brutus would pummel him into the ground, either way, Iron Quad was going to take considerable damage. Carbon readied up his attack as he stood, his jets now ready for attack when suddenly he felt a ding on his helmet. A bullet whizzing and chipping off the side of the helmet, his head itself remaining still. This was regular small arms fire, something the TMCA armor could easily handle. He slowly turned his head, in a very intimidating way to, towards the source of the gunfire.

Low and behold it was one of the associates that came in to reinforce IQ. It was the one who wore armor more similar to his than to the other. He knew it couldn't have been Titanium or Silver, the height was different and the younger voice gave it away. The associate sat back at a distance with a pistol, training his gun towards Alan. Carbon slowly turned his body towards the shooter, now ignoring IQ. Thinking about it, either way, IQ would be severely wounded or even killed which isn't his objective. Instead, he would test out that other armor, see how it compared to his, and see how durable it was to his sword. Using some of his jets energy Carbon suddenly fly towards the associate and landed a few feet away from him, sliding on the asphalt as he did. He stood over the other person and looked down on him. While his eyes or face couldn't be seen his menacing and intimidating glare could be felt through his mask, his stoic os cold gaze seeing right through him. Before the boy could act, Alan raised his hand out at the torso level as to say pause. "You have guts kid, something a hero besides a moral compass should have. If you don't mind me by asking how old are you? Depending on your answer, I'll spare your life." He said bluntly and harshly, the kid regardless of age is right now his opponent.

Interactions: MAX ( D duegxybus )
Mentions: Iron Quad, JOHN, Zephyrus ( D duegxybus ) Brutus ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

@everyone_else_I_missed

K U S A N A G I
Kirigakure.Shura.600.753991.jpg
Idiot.

Retsu took the opportunity to split when her ally flippantly disregarded her warning. That kid was a charity case, and Retsu wasn't feeling particularly charitable today. She didn't have to turn around to know that Tail Girl was in the process of getting her ass well and properly handed to her. Hell, she'd called that that would happen, not two minutes ago.

This was bad news. That Wolfman was no slouch. Retsu had been watching as each of his wounds healed. She was willing to bet that after he was finished with Apex, he wouldn't have a scratch on him. Cripes, how am I s'posed to deal with that? She sighed as she ran, stopping before coming upon a battle between two titanic reptiles. She wasn't sure which one was on her side, til she noticed what one of the beasts was protecting: a girl and what looked like an unconscious boy. Bingo. Even knowing which side was hers, she was hesitant to intervene. As her brief team-up with Apex proved, they had no experience fighting as a group. An uncoordinated squad was often its own worst enemy. And so she did nothing. Nothing but wait.

Eventually, the scales tipped against the empath's avatar, and the hero, in an impressive display of muscle, put Pete's Dragon on his scaly ass. Only then, when the over-sized lizard was about to deal a critical blow to his enemy, did Retsu act. She whispered a fervent prayer, beseeching the divines to smile favorably on her. 'Rush.' Her heavenly sword wrenched itself from her loosening grip and flew like an arrow poised to strike the side of the beast's head before being immediately called back to its master's side. That should be enough to get his attention, at least.

"Oi, Gecko." Retsu called out to him as she stepped forward. "I'll be your opponent." As she said it, Retsu felt an uneasy knot form in the pit of her stomach. She feared she'd soon be forced into fighting a two-way battle. The way Retsu saw it, her best hope was to try and end this foe quickly and deal with the reinforcements when they arrived. Though, by the look of him, he was no less of a threat than the fellow she'd just left in her rear-view. No matter. There was naught to be gained by fretting. Not now. Besides, this could be fun. With that last thought lingering on her mind, Retsu charged the massive beast head-on, commanding her sword to fly ahead and run interference, slashing wildly as it flitted through the air of its own accord.

• Zil

North Cylinder

This kid... Zil exhaled a long winded breath as the dragon went down. Not bad at all kid. Reptillian red eyes looked to the imaginative creature made real as his scaled fist went up for a direct punch. Not bad at all

Then something hit just around his cheek and the force of the strike sent him off balance almost completely. To make matters worse, the beast Zil had been hodling down and bearing most of his weight on, disappeared just as the blade careened away.

FWOOM A scaled hand cracked the asphalt below as the draconic beast was made to bear his weight on what had once been a living dragon itself, but now ceased to exist entirely.

"Hm", came a small grin. "Not bad at all." He muttered as his eyes moved in the direction of a woman down below who dared to call him a 'Gecko'.

"I'll be your opponent."

And when she said that he turned to look back in the direction of the girl and boy, before turning to look back at the woman. For one long second he eyed her. His grin fading and his eyes watching.

Then when she charged he gave her his full attention. Being as huge as he was, was going to make him slower. Intuition told him he didn't want to be a hulking mass of danger when someone so quick might not have the strength to make an actual dent on him but could still find means to do damage other ways from how strong that sword had felt. So in just a millisecond, he shrank down to a more suitable size and the moment he was done, her sword was on him.

Arms came in to guard as one strike slashed across his arm and when that slash went through and completed sparks flew off and he could only maintain a neutral expression at the blow as another slash came and he shifted another arm forward to defend.

That stung he thought as he blocked another. This sword isn't of natural origin. Any regular metal not specially toughened would shatter or damage when struck with force against his scales and what was more he never felt a thing against regular breeds of metal. But this one was different. It made him feel the weight of each blow and as long as he stayed at this size he was at a slight disadvantage. Getting bigger meant higher defense but slower reaction time. Staying smaller meant lower defense but better speed. Facing off with Baiyun and Yansen had taught him a lot about relying on his defenses too much. The question was what would favor him more?

His durability and strength or her mystic weapons and speed. The second her blade came in for it's fifteenth strike after the third second, he aimed to find out. One swing of a log heavy arm and he batted the blade away with minor effort and ignored the sting that bit beneath his scales as he charged her.

She can call the blade back he reminded himself as he got closer to Retsu and she, him. But will she be able to defend before I can hit her? With one single push he was hurtling towards her like a bullet, fist coming down like a hammer on a nail.

Current Height: 6'0

Interaction: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
    Mention: N/A

Clara Knapp (A.K.A. Apex) North-most Ironhouse cylinder ApexEdit 2 W Grunge.pngApex was laid out across the ground. The sounds of battle were drowned out by the ringing. The damned ringing, when she opened her eyes it was all blurry. Everything was moving in streaks, after feeling someone turn her over she reached a claw out thinking that it was Wolf to finish to job. She stopped once she recognized it was Saint. The red eyes in the armor were visible enough for even her to see them. Once she saw it was her ally she became angry at Wolf, being brought this low infront of a ally.
"No Im still here. It was one of those heroes. Come on- let's go"
The tailed girl tried to pop up from his grasp but didn't even get off her back before laying back down. She looked up at Saint and he was still comforting her, though silent. She was trying to heal as fast as she could but it was not exactly something you can rush. All the while Saint stayed silent. It was the awkward kinda silence, there was no way to describe it. The elephant in the room, the smell flooded her nostrils but Apex was all too used to it. Once her vision started to clear up she could see Saint looking over to the carnage she caused. Apex looked away from the carnage, and turned to Saint.

She wanted to speak but nothing came out. Just her looking up at Saint with a half open mouth. She wanted to explain herself but what could she say to him? Either way she was stuck like a deer in headlights, she knew what she had done all too well. Explaining that she 'just happened to' rip someone apart by accident was too far fetched.
Every person she had come across in her work she just killed and left off to the side, so many people like her... with that thought she was able to finally form an question to Saint. Her voice was unnaturally calm.
"Am I a monster?"
Her expression was one of constant pain, she had so many thoughts flying in and out of her head. It was impossible to keep a poker face.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

#16: Hello Bitches
981c3c28aa5f6cd4d62ecfc46dced958.jpg
Beau immediately regretted all the decisions in his life that had led him to this moment: staring down the barrel of an angry hero's magnetic clap. He felt an unfamiliar, uncomfortable tingle surge through the core of his being. Because he was neither made of metal nor covered in it, he kept his feet. Part of him wished he hadn't, wished he'd been blasted backwards along with the rest of them, because keeping his feet meant he was one of the closest left to Iron Quad.

Taking advantage of the fear and adrenaline pumping through him, Beau turned and ran. And as he ran back, the rest of his squad rushed in. But that wasn't the last of it. No, now there were more of them. Shooting at his allies. Shooting at him. He had go, had to get out of here. Part of him thought it was hopeless. He'd been seen. All the meticulous work he'd done to conceal his identity up until now had been washed away in one fell swoop. Ah. So that's why many of his contemporaries wore masks!

Catching sight of Saint as he ran, Beau wondered if he was escaping, too. His curiosity sufficiently piqued by the young man's peculiar behavior, Beau elected to follow him, only to be caught entirely by surprise as his quarry sprinted away. Such speed! Refusing to be left alone, Beau ran after him, following the cracked and smoldering footprints he'd left in the pavement until he found him again. Saint! Beau took a moment to catch his breath. When he again looked up at the scene, he noticed another figure he hadn't before. What happened next chilled the very blood in his veins. Beau saw Saint, and... Cradled in his arms... The beast from the Rig. Ah, so that's your inclination, mm? Beau composed himself before taking any action to approach the pair. We'll just have to break you of that, won't we?

"Saint!" Beau announced his presence, the lines on his forehead knit together in passable concern. "Are you all right?" Oh, Apex! It is Apex, right?" He drew closer, but not too close. The creature was wounded. Perhaps it would succumb to those injuries? Perhaps he'd get to see it with his own two eyes? No, Beau thought he wasn't quite so lucky. Pity. Gesturing to her wounds, and ignoring the general carnage all around, Beau asked, "Does it hurt?" If you think this is pain, just wait. You don't know the meaning of the word. Not yet. Then to Saint, as Beau hazarded another inch closer, he said, "It's not safe to stay here. We should leave."
Tags: D duegxybus The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi

Last edited:

Saint
Residential Entrance

North Cylinder

"Am I a monster?"

For one long second, oblivious to the other presence soon approaching, Saint considered her question, the way she asked it and how he would respond. Then without a word he looked to the carnage around and behind his mask he could do nothing but frown.

This was disgusting. Vile one could say. Inhumane even, could be used at it's worse.

If there was one thing his family had hammered into him when he was being groomed for this line of work it was the concept of only killing when it was necessary. He hadn't been here to see what had happened in the beginning so he couldn't judge her too harshly but context was not necessary to get a good grasp or understanding of what exactly had transpired here and what exactly may or may not have happened with that beast wolf like hero.

It had been a minute since she asked that question and still Saint hadn't responded. He was still looking around. Still breathing in the toxic fumes of sweat, blood, and other despicable fluids that had no business being in his respiratory system with every breath he took in. To her it may have been like he was thinking too hard on what he wanted to say but to Saint he was taking his time in wording what he wanted to say right.

But he never got the chance to voice what he was going to say at that moment. Because someone called out to him. A voice that put him on edge almost instantly.

"Saint!"

He grit his teeth. Beau. He wasn't sure if the guy was intentionally trying to get higher in his bad books or if he was just trying to be annoying, but whatever the case was Saint swallowed his caution and turned to look at the dirty blonde as he approached.

"Are you all right?" Oh, Apex! It is Apex, right?"

"...Yes" the deep voice replied in response. "To both." He clarified. "And since she can't move much without stumbling, I'd say she is hurt." He answered the last question calmly as he turned his attention back to Apex. But if anything Saint didn't fail to take note of how he'd just shrugged off all the gore around them like it was nothing at all. The cretin had already earned his mistrust, seeing that only made him more alert and hold more suspicions with few speculations.

Turning his attention to Beau at the suggestion to leave, Saint looked back in Apex's direction and pondered what to do. The cylinder they were at was the closest and if he had any reason to believe there was either no one in there, or some kind of defense mechanism preventing them from getting in. The fact Red's explosive bullets had done little damage made him wonder how much of his own strength he'd have to use to punch a hole into this thing big enough that he could get them inside. At the same time he knew that would just attract attention he didn't want.

Sighing with a shake of his head, he lifted Apex from the back (ever mindful that the miss was still very well nude despite being covered in all kinds of filth), and with a heave up lifted her off the ground effortlessly in princess fashion as he moved towards the northern cylinder's wall so he could put her down and prop her up against it's side.

"You're right." He said to Beau, not actually looking his way but now studying Apex's wound to see how deep it really was while one armor clad hand held her steady. "And she's hurt, we can't go to far but we can't stay here either." He looked at the building in front of them. "...I think there might be a way inside", he turned his back to Apex and motioned for her to throw her arms around his shoulder. He was offering to give her a piggy back ride. "But while I'm carrying her I need you to be my guard. I'm not sure if there's someone else in the building or not but even if there isn't we're not taking chances."

He helped the mutant girl with her attempts and then with a lean back so her chin was resting on his left shoulder and a few adjustments to make certain he had a good grip, Saint leaned forward with Apex now resting on his back then with a careful rise, he lifted her off the ground. "Alright." The red lights turned to Beau as his arms shifted under her legs to secure the hold. "I've got her, let's go."

He took the lead around the northern building till he saw a vague feathery light heading towards a opening. "...I think I found our entrance, Beau, follow me." He said, but even as he said that he made sure the dirty blonde was in his range of sight the entire time as he shifted Apex around.

"And no." The deep voice said to Apex in a low tone so only she could hear. "You're not a monster...not yet." Then without another word Saint continued leading the way towards the feathery light and what he hoped was a door inside.

Interaction: Lappi Lappi (Apex) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Beau)
Mentions: D duegxybus ( Anne )

EmikouThe Ironhouse

The fox-eared girl continued her barrage, that wide grind still plastered upon her lips. Try as he might, the Tiger simply couldn't defend himself from all of her attacks. Just as she hoped his face contorted in pain, his expression one of frustration and desperation as he tried her best to ward off her strikes. This was exactly what she wanted from him. Even if he was some kind of Tiger and not a proper human, the expressions he made were still fantastic. Indeed seeing him try so hard to fend her off just further invigorated her, causing her to ramp up her attacks even more. More swings, faster, more brazen, anything to push him even further towards the edge.

Enraptured by her target as she was, she was not blind to what took place behind her. Amid her volley of swings her right ear twitched, flicking backwards as it caught a sound she wasn't expecting. Projectiles were headed her way, or more precisely, past her towards the Tiger she fought. She largely ignored the attack, instead choosing to focus on the Tiger before her as she brought her weapon down towards his shoulder. However, rather than being a wound her sword sliced clean through the man, cutting him in half as the four needles pierced his entire form. The body fell back, limp and seemingly dead.

Her expression flashed from her sadistic grin to her own desperation as she brought her sword up as quickly as possible, shifting her stance to the side as she did so. She knew the moment her sword made contact. But it was too late. She may have been faster than any human, but even she couldn't keep up with this. The beastman's claws slammed into her side, pained yelp being drawn from her lips as she did her best to withstand the attack. But her defiance lasted only the briefest of moments as the sheer power of the swing sent her careening through the air to slam into the wall of a nearby building. An explosion of dust and debris spat out in all directions as the wall was incapable of holding up against the foxgirl cannonball.

Emi found herself on the ground amidst the debris, her form racked with pain and a fit of coughing as she tried to regain the air that was knocked from her lungs. Blood trickled down her face as she slowly and shakily got back to her feet. She had underestimated her opponent. She had massively underestimated his speed, at the very least. Even knowing her strike missed she was not fast enough to protect herself fully. The fox-eared girl took a step forward, stumbling slightly but otherwise keeping herself up. It wasn't often she was hurt in combat, and this time her entire body ached after just one good solid hit. This fact brought a strained laugh forward as her lips once again drew up into a grin. Her right eye held tightly closed to shield it from the blood that flowed over it.

"That's it!" She forced the words out, although her composure was slowly returning to her. "That's what I like to see!" She looked over at Rally, only now being able to acknowledge her presence. "Don't underestimate me, two foes are nothing to one such as I!" With that bold declaration she raised her sword, pointing it directly at the Tiger. "You may have caught me off-guard with that little burst of speed, and for that you have my praise." A vibrant blue flame erupted along her blade, bathing it in an otherworldly hue. "But you are sorely mistaken if you believe attacks of such a caliber are sufficient to bring me down. If you want me dead I would suggest you hold nothing back. You will regret it otherwise." The flames spread out from her sword, running up her arm and rapidly engulfing her body before making their way across to her back. The flames pooled and coalesced behind her, forming a ring of eight dancing tails that fanned out behind her with her natural golden tail sticking straight up. A foot beyond the tip of each tail formed a perfect replica of the flaming sword held within her grasp. The nine blades formed an almost perfect circle behind her as they were all pointed directly at the Tiger.

With a speed too fast for any normal person to notice the swords seemed to almost charge up. Strands of electricity danced across the flaming swords from hilt to point and within the blink of an eye all nine blades opened fire. Arcs of lightning lanced out, bombarding the Tiger's location with explosive impacts that electrified their immediate surroundings. Emikou herself did not simply stand there to bombard her foe, no, she moved in right behind the blasts to re-engage the Tiger in melee. The lightning was not meant to take out her opponent, it was merely to cover her own advance. And once in melee range she made use of all ten of her swords to assault her foe. A rain of blows from the fiery swords came down upon the beastman only this time it was obviously she stepped up her game as her blows were no longer aimed at merely hurting him, they were aimed at outright disabling him. She wanted this man completely at her mercy, and every strike she threw out was towards that end.

The Ironhouse
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Clara Knapp (A.K.A. Apex) North-most Ironhouse cylinder ApexEdit 2 W Grunge.png Apex thought was broken when she heard Beau's voice. He was the man who wanted to be all stabby stabby with Saint on the rig. What a surprise he was here, she was neutral about him herself but he has not made the best case for himself to her; she was in no position to threaten but she could at least make her disdain known. With a weak movement of the head she gave a sharp hiss at Beau with her forked tongue peaking out from her sharp teeth before her head fell back onto Saint's lap.

Afterwords she outright ignored Beau's comments and kept to herself. What came out as shocking was Saint hoisting her up and holding her. She leaned against Saint's chest for the couple minutes that she was lifted this way. Before being set down again, this time leaning against the North-most cylinder. She saw him checking her wounds, they were already starting to heal.

Apex dropped to the floor semi-limp. Holding her undamaged arm over her bruised body, her right hand sat to her side bleeding from the wrist in glasses at a time but it was clotting. With her chest wound long clotted but the wound was still very deep. Apex grunted in pain before seeing Saint offer her a piggyback ride. Could she really say no to an offer like that! Apex leaned forward weakly and stood with a limp. Before climbing ontop of Saint and immediately grabbing on to him. Resting her head on his shoulder. Apex used her claws to lightly dig into the crevices of the armor and held on as tightly as she could.

While normally she would crack a joke, maybe flirt a bit with Saint's hands on her legs and holding her like this. She was in no mood for jokes, She could barely think of things to say or hell- even listen half the time. Those comforting words Saint whispered to her... they made her think. two word in that sentence made her think. The words rang louder in her mind than anything else in her mind. She couldn't help but repeat it out-loud in a weak voice into Saint's ear.
"Not yet?....."
When they went inside she no longer felt the sun or the wind. Instead she had just the smell of blood on her person. It was starting to even make her sick, or maybe it was just anxiety.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Elenion Aura Elenion Aura D duegxybus

Last edited:

Baiyun

North Cylinder

"You may have caught me off-guard with--

Is she still talking? Ugh Baiyun shook the aches in his arms off with a shake of both arms as he resumed standard boxing position. She talked a big game but how long could she keep it up.

Just when he thought about maybe calling her out on her mega bs, the fox girl did a thing. A magic thing. A thing that while he didn't fully understand he knew meant bad news. "Fucking magic, God damn it." And then she was on him like a moth to the flame. Arcs of bolts shot out reaching for him and with a grimace, Baiyun entered his hyper state once again and watched as bolts of lightning came floating his way at slower, steady pace.

Left, right, jump, and a follow up back flip, bolts shot this way and that, like repeated musket fire on an army. Doing a mid split in the middle of his back-flip to avoid a strike aimed at his legs then using his grounded palm to direct his momentum in a low ended swirl down that almost imitated a broom sweep, Baiyun implemented break dance moves to spin, swerve, and dodge bolts of lighting on his hands till he finally used one hand-stand push-up to lift himself to a clean stand back on his feet.

The only problem was, just as he'd suspected, she was on him and this time the air she gave meant something worse than before. This wasn't going to just be love taps. It was going to be a smack down.

One sword came to meet the brace of his arm and cut through his pelt and left a small cut that stung with heat and burnt hair, while another came in and jabbed him in the side almost knocking all the wind out of his lungs and kicking him out of his state of awareness. Eyes shifted at impossible speeds. Up, down, left right, north, east, west, south, the attacks came in from all angles, at every direction, slashing and cutting, striking and hitting with only so much he could block and so few he could dodge as she made things worse by hitting him at points to slow him down long enough for her to get more strikes in.

Blades of flame he managed to dodge put him more at edge at the feeling of heat, strikes that became non-lethal to slow him down had their slack picked up by attacks that cut through his thick pelt, into his skin, and drew cuts and marks that slowly peppered his coat with tiny, insignificant specks of his own blood. Five minutes had went by and he'd only suffered a hundred or so minor paper cuts and a couple serious slashes along his thighs, forearm, deltoid, and back.

Wincing with a very bruised cheek on the side of his left Baiyun let out slow, tired breaths as he watched the circle of blades twirl and twirl, around each transparent tail that was around her.

"Tu" he spat phlegm and blood, "not bad." He praised between steady breaths. Eyes flicked left right, even if she'd given him a moment's pause he knew she'd be back on him in seconds. Her blood lust was palpable, and if he were being honest. Killing her would do every human a favor.

"But now that you've had your fun", an ear flicked as it heard wind cut and a set of blades come towards him to slow down, beat, then slash, "it's my turn to get a beat down in."

Then without any sign of lethargy blue feline eyes widened, hyper awareness activated, and right before his opponents eyes just as blades came swinging he disappeared and reappeared several feet away as one became five. Each one as solid as the original. There was no static, no blemishes to show which was real or which was fake. Each copy was the exact same as the original and that was what made things so interesting when the next onslaught came, it struck at them all.

One slash above the knee, another hilt to the gut, a cut across the neck and one fell back, eyes lifeless only to break up and fade as two struck at one who managed to get closest to Emi and the second those blades entered Baiyun's stomach that one coughed, then broke up into pieces too.

Faster Baiyun thought to himself, and as he moved his copies moved with him. They ducked and dodged, jumped and hopped. Twirled and flipped over each other, avoiding cuts, slashes, smacks, and lashes, heat that tinted their orange coat followed after them when they blew past a flaming blade or scantily dodged a slash and cut as they made their way closer and closer to the fox girl who was pushing them to reveal more and more tricks hidden up their sleeve.

In reality they were nothing but moving blurs. Bobbing and dodging, twisting and flipping, senses alert, ears aware for any other instances or sounds that may signal the other girl may attack.

Two identical blades ganged up on one and to keep them busy it dodged and bobbed, avoiding slashes, barely missing serious cuts, while the other two identical Baiyun's zoomed on by and got closer and closer to their opponent with every passing millisecond. Like a guard the blades came at him as she did to, a single thought Faster made the two Baiyun's double their speed.

Blades came everywhere. A dance of metal mixed with the song of blood, sweat, and pain. Like a dancer they dodged slashes and in the smallest, slightest openings, they drew punches, kicks, or jabs. When one Baiyun was slashed and a cut appeared, or one Baiyun was slashed and he seemed to flicker, a new image took it's place till hundreds of images for every hundred milliseconds appeared, dodging and bobbing cuts and landing strikes on the chin, the cheek, the gut, the abdominal, the shoulder, the arm, the thigh, the jaw. Trading blows for every second that passed, Baiyun switched places with his copies when they took a strike for him so he could land one for them or when he took a strike for them so they could land multiple together for him.

Speed was his forte and it was speed combined with strength that would allow him to prevail. If it was a challenge she wanted, then it was a challenge she'd get. He'd beat that smug sadistic grin off her face just like he'd beaten his former bosses into an inch of their life back in the old days.

Not holding back with a single blow, every strike Baiyun and his copies made they put half their weight in, and put the other half to use friction to avoid fatal cuts, slashes or strikes that would be impossible for the most fit of beings to do.

If this was a game of magic and they had to show tricks, then he was all but willing. After all, this was only a sample out of the many he had yet to show.

Interactions: Xel Xel (Emi)

• Ibuki-Mioda-ibuki-mioda-37341116-400-533.jpg~Mission Site~
    Chopin Revolutionary Etude || Rally's CS File

Rally was confused at this dude so far. Not that she didn’t expect that, after all she didn’t make a habit of going around and fighting furries. Still she didn’t have any idea what just happened. For a second she thought all three connected and it was just a matter of playing tag while waiting for the poison to kill him. That clearly wasn’t gonna happen though as the tiger got uh a second life. Wait is this like the nine lives cat thing? Part of her felt that only applied to cat cats. Still it wasn’t like the needles didn’t work. Luckily enough if it was just a matter of needing more she had plenty still. Still she could just keep pushing him around while the pretty gal tore into him. Though that may mean she got into their way…

She had planned to engage as well but stopped as she saw the arc of swords the woman seemed to summon. That was so COOL. She kept her distance as she let the woman do her thing. Now that was impressive she wanted to know how to do that! She’d had tried before to launch weapons at her opponent but her max was one sword, and that was a fairly light one from what she was told. It’s why after all this time she still stuck to needles. Not to mention she still had yet to master the fancy tricks of working sideways or anything beyond a push, pull, launch approach.

She had waited too long. She couldn’t jump in at this point, she couldn’t even see who was who. It seemed she was back on the defensive then. If she tried to seperate the two she would wind up pushing them both quite aways away. Still she was support and she’d do her best to do that well. She wondered if she could direct the light into their eyes… She took out her locket and the broach off her costume. She raised one high in the sky and the other at her waist trying her best to do anything she could to help.

“Pleaseeeee work”

Interacting with:
    Xel Xel (Emi), The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Baiyun)

• K U S A N A G I
    Kirigakure.Shura.600.753991.jpg
    Slowing her pace and assuming a grappler's stance, Retsu anticipated the punch. This would be difficult. Despite his size, the scaly bastard was quick. He was quick, but she was quicker. She side-stepped the punch and snaked her arms around the top of his beefy forearm and beneath his underarm, up around his shoulder. Once she was in position, Retsu pivoted, moving with her opponent so as to not get barreled over in the process, and briefly hoisted the full weight of his body as she bucked him over her shoulder.

"HaaaAA..!"

Then by exerting all the muscle she had, all while using the big brute's unbridled momentum against him, she lifted and launched, sending the Dragon careening off, and up, in the direction he'd been running in. Phew! Yer heavier than ya look. Without time to rest, she opened her hand and waited for her sword to return to it before running off in the direction of the chaos not far off. He'd be back. That throw probably had done little but piss him off, and hopefully buy their infiltration team a little more time. They were the distraction team, after all. Retsu figured they must have been doing a pretty good job of it to have attracted all these heavy hitters to deal with them. She was about to head in the direction of the kids, and the battle raging not far off between two unfamiliar figures, when the slightest of sounds from behind her wrenched her attention back that way. Perfect. She again assumed a fighting stance, sword in hand.

"Hey there, Fluffy. Didja miss me?"

Last edited:
EmikouThe Ironhouse

Even with the massively increased onslaught the Tiger managed to keep up his defenses. Blocking the weaker attacks, avoiding the stronger ones. Even with the immense flurry of blows she was throwing out she simply couldn't land anything concrete that would bring him to a halt. And those strikes that did connect never seemed to slow the beastman down. After a particularly vicious flurry she pulled back to regain her posture. Her opponent did not hesitate in making use of this reprieve to declare his own intention of ramping things up. "I'd like to see you try!" Not about to give him any opportunity she once again charged forth, all ten of her blades coming down upon her opponent. However, just before they connected the Tiger vanished. Her weapons left swinging through thin air.

Her gaze followed the Tiger to his new destination as she was now faced with five opponents. Her initial theory that he could teleport was immediately discarded. She had seen this trick before, and with the speed he displayed it was obvious that's what this was. The sight simply caused her grin to widen as a faint, dull glow encased her body. Five tigers. Ten swords. One fox. The numbers were certainly in her favor and she saw no reason to change anything if such a simple trick was all he had to offer. Having given him enough time to show off his skill she continued the onslaught, closing the gap instantly as she once again unleashed a flurry of blows towards all five tigers.

Even with his speed she struck down his images. One after another they fell before her blades only to be replaced almost immediately. Try as she might she could never manage to connect a blow with the real one. And she would never be victorious doing nothing beyond striking down his after-images. Indeed her opponent seemed to only grow bolder as his images moved and began to weave in attacks among their evasion. Her blades lashed out in all directions, forming a circular barrier to keep the images at range. Any time an image neared her it was cut down. At the very least she would not allow them to get near enough to land any blows.

Still, this was like fighting a hydra and she knew all too well that in a fight such as this, the speedier one wins. But there were ways to deal with those who relied entirely on speed. The swords around her began to spin at a rapid pace, the sheer speed of which rendering it impossible even for the Tiger to close the gap as the swords blurred together to form a circular saw around her waist. Using this to force the Tiger back for just a moment as the swords abruptly came to a stop. In unison the nine floating blades pointed downwards and impaled themselves into the ground forming a perfect circle around her. The blue flames contained within each of them became a powerful blaze that fully encased her. Within moments this inferno blast out in all directions. Electrical currents danced across the fireball as the two elements mingled together and coated the entire area in an electrifying heat that threatened to roast anything that drew near her.

The expansion of flames came to a stop a mere foot before the needle-throwing girl. Arcs of electricity danced across the flaming surface. Despite the proximity she would feel nothing but a mild warmth as the entirety of the raging heat was contained within the zone itself. The fox stood at the center of the blaze, sword still in hand as she looked out across the field of fire. "You rely entirely too much on your speed, and as impressive as that speed might be it is nothing without the ability to withstand the obstacles laid out before you." The sword in her hand vanished into thin air as she brought her arms up, clasping her hands behind her head. "So tell me, Tiger, is this the best you have to offer? Or should I bother to take you seriously? Because if I am to be frank, this fight grows tiresome." Her demeanor was extremely relaxed and casual. It was obvious to even the most unobservant that she still, after all this, held her opponent in low regard. And it was because of that inferiority that she simply stood there, waiting for the beastman's response.
The Ironhouse
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• a3ce9ca9d0df16866389b979fc747be7.jpg

Lilian "Lily" White
    Miss Apothecary; Healing
    North Cylinder
    Interaction:
    Leovonis Leovonis
    Mention: Lappi Lappi , The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
    For a moment, she simply stood there, apathetic to the fight around her. Her breathing became deliberate, a few pace slower than she normally would breath unconsciously. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. She needed to steel herself. Pushing herself into the battlefield, of course she would see blood. The world wasn't so nice to spare her that sight. If she was a citizen who had nothing to do with this ugly side of the world, she would still be oblivious to the savageness humans are capable of. Though she repeated those words in her mind, her body couldn't respond immediately. All she could do was to breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.Just as she calmed herself down, an apparation appeared before her.

The figure closely resembled that of Desmond, the nacroleptic boy.

She snapped out of her trance. Her toxin! Maybe it was her nerve, but Lilian blamed herself for not checking her surrounding before releasing the gas. That savage tailed girl was somehow unaffected to it -- She deliberately averted her sight from the girl now -- But her allies could be affected by it as well. Lilian quickly went to the sea creature(?) side and put her hand over her body. Sickly green aura glowed from her palm as she felt her immune system reacting, removing the toxin from the creature's body.

"I'm sorry," she softly apologised, "it wasn't intentional."

She kept her attention solely toward Levith. She did not want to see the fight. Not yet. She wasn't ready.

BrightMmm.” Her ears were ringing. That clap was nothing to shrug off easy. It was only by her pure luck and a sudden rush of instincts that she thought to dig in and plant herself down to the ground by burying her fists in it. As she uprooted her dirt-caked hands, she felt something creeping out of her ear, and trickled down her cheek.

A shiver ran down her spine. At first, she thought it to be the shockwave of the clap. As she straightened up and dusted her suit down however, she promptly realised that the chill still persisted. The edges of her lips twitched just slightly upwards into a smile, almost. It wasn’t one of those half-baked, forced ones she usually had. She genuinely felt like grinning ear-to-ear. It was a while since she felt the rush of adrenaline, the thrill of just being in the thick of it.

She discarded her shades, now cracked, beside her,and undid the buttons of her suit’s jacket. With a sweep of her hand, she cast the jacket aside, and rolled up the sleeves of her white shirt. She loosened her tie, then raised her fists into a stance, her feet already shifting forwards to a much more familiar pose. She hadn't fought anyone in close combat since forever, but if there was a time to derust, this was a good a time as ever.

She gave a decidedly flirtatious wink towards Iron Quad, before, without warning, darting forwards, a boxer’s forward weave, then feinted right, before quickly ducking to her left, and, using the momentum behind it, delivered a rising uppercut aimed straight for Iron Quad’s chin. A normal punch wouldn't have done it, even by her own standards, this much she knew. That was why she decided to season it with just a little bit of sunlight. Right at the crux of her punch, whether it hit or not, she released an explosive force, a concussive shockwave combined with a healthy dose of searing light.

D duegxybus
@DistractionSquad

Document:745, Subclass: Predator. Name: Leviathan
She gasped for air as her mind came back to her. What felt like hours spent on the ground, motionless, caught up with her in an instant. Her gills closed, finally getting a good breath of air in. She looked up at the woman above her. She was the one who poisoned her. She felt the need to break her over her knee in that instant. But... she apologized. A strange human concept that, while she didn't fully want to acknowledge, she would have to. She'd have to if she didn't want to get killed by the rest of her team anyway. "Intentions or not... you still did it..." she said to the woman, looking at her face, then her hand over her body, grasping it with her clawed hand. "Now help me kill someone." She said, her sharp teeth showing in a menacing grin crawls on her face as she began to lean up to face her.
Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud

D33EDA60-6472-42B4-892B-B501646B5811.jpeg
A thousand things were happening at once, their attacks seemed to have attracted a hero along with havsome of his team refusing to actually listen to his orders. He cussed underneath his breath, seeing the white skinned inhuman creature go after the Jeep.(Aia) Data was then bombarded by the tornado of a hero, slamming against his ramp.

“God dammit! Guess you’re with me now.” Data pushed his forearms into the ramp as it recoiled, now two seperate digital items locked onto his arms. He crossed his arms to form a digital shield. “On my mark, you two split. Give this hero whatever you got.” He felt a disturbance and that’s when he heard the sound of the radio tower reacting.

The Radio Tower had one trump card Data didn’t expect. The back up security system reacted, the doors locking and a massive screeching alarm was sent to the populous. Alongside the tower, Data decided to act. He tried his best to surpress the sound while the others were inside. On top of that, he also attempting to keep the attention of the air hero by throwing his shield and attempting it to expand around him, acting like a dome. Data contacted the elites. “The radio tower had a double security system. Distract those heroes as best as you can. I’m surpressing the other alarm but they’re still locked inside.” Then he connected to his team. “Everyone. Do not panic but there’s another security system. Must have been added recently. You need to get into the system and disable it. We only have a couple minutes before we’ve drawn even more unwanted attention. Once you open it, I’ll head inside. The two with me(Aia and Tesla), keep this guy distracted.”
Interaction: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving simj26 simj26 Lappi Lappi Elenion Aura Elenion Aura D duegxybus
2AF5E458-D452-43F0-9962-10E379C19434.jpeg
There was fire, there were sirens. The screaming sirens and flickering flames getting caught in Acme's eyes with that extended smile. There was something about the chaos, it pleased the toon inside of her. It felt good, it was a pleasurable pain that couldn't be explained by logic or reason. Either way, Acme remember her true job and this was it, showing her hatred for heroes In an act of terrorism.

Acme swerved from where the explosion was to watch her allies fighting, some heroes seemed familiar in a fuzzy sort of way but Acme had no time to ponder that. A shockwave was released as she fell onto the ground with a thud. Getting back up with small birds flying around her head. She looked towards the hero, Iron Quad along with Bright fighting him.

Acme slowly got up, making her way forward, her hand resting on a lamp pole. However, she still clung to it while heading towards them. Her walking turned into running; the base of the pole began to creek as the bolts that kept it in place swayed. Acme came face to face with Quad when the pole finally gave way. The elastic force shooting it towards the hero of pure muscle, her being taken with it.
Interactions: D duegxybus simj26 simj26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back