• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

• Daberino & Desmond
    Mission Site: → North Cylinder

"Looks like they want to come with me." Came a nudge nudge from Daberino to the so called 'Grim Reaper.' Ignoring the fact Desmond was clearly trying to dissuade his more eager, more energetic companion (and clearly failing at it), the masked man caught the bottle meant for Death, then said: "Heaven knows he could use the boost. Isn't that right 'Grim'?" came a chuckle with a shake of the bottle. The smug tone did little to hide the innuendo.

Pushing the bottle of pills into his ally's hand then turned his attention back to the rest, Daberino turned those blinking yellow lights to focus on Desmond and Rally. "If you two are going to be coming with me then I'll have to give you a lift, which means we'll be moving really fast."

"Wait a minute." Turning his head to the right, Daberino saw one of Desmond's....copies glaring at him. The masked man's silence was reason enough for Wrath to continue. "Why should they go with you?"

"He's got a point." Pride pipped up as Desmond finally gave up and just let Rally drag him. "Why should he go with you? Besides, you haven't even told us what you want the boss and girly over there to do anyway."

Taking a second to fix his perfectly set tie Daberino responded. "I was about to, if he hadn't interrupted me." He added calmly, but from what Desmond could sense, there was a small flicker of annoyance. "Lily, right?" He said, switching his attention. "I'll be back to transport you soon enough. From the intel we have on you, I'd assume going out there" he gestured in the direction where Red's squad was, "wouldn't be the wisest move. Then again perhaps you could do something that could spice things up. As for you", he said turning his attention to Desmond and only him, who was now standing beside Rally, "explain to me that thing you did with Ignis. I have hunches, we have some information, but I need facts. And you can ascertain them."

He took a step forward and Desmond took a cautious step back while his twins; Wrath and Pride, took protective steps forward.

Not that it matters Daberino thought as his eyes skimmed the two boys in front of him like they weren't anything at all. "Well Des?" Daberino pipped up, waiting. Watching. Baiting, from what Desmond could feel from the tendrils that worked off his star night aura. "Are you going to tell me or do I have to...push you?" -fatigue hit like a bus- "To show me what you did to Ignis?"

The malignant intent was clear. Wrath took a malicious step forward, but stopped when he heard: "Okay."

"Okay?" Pride parrotted and his brow rose. "You sure. We do this....there's no going back, you know that right?"

There was a pause. Then Desmond took a step away from Rally and nodded, sweating, shaking. Still feeling the effects from his power almost taking over but still standing he thought of Zeus and Saint, of his father, and his old school friends, of his mom who was out there somewhere doing what he knew she did best and with a more determined nod he said "I'll tell you."

With a benign chuckle, Daberino tipped his hat up in respect. "Thank you for your cooperation. Now," the hat returned, "begin" he ordered.

"O-Okay...Ignis is the one we met in the hall right?" the mask nodded "Okay...um, well what I can do is uh, well my power involves me being able to see things."

"Yes, we know. The few training videos we found that weren't tightly locked display that. Go deeper." Desmond winced, more so at the commanding presence he felt in the aura than anything else.

"Right", he continued. "I can uh...well to put it simply I guess I'm best classified as a emotion reader? Uhhh a Empath class, I suppose."

"So you can....?" Daberino goaded.

"I can sense the emotions of any living thing, yes." Desmond nodded and wiped at sweat sliding down his temple. "If I wanted to...I could sense everyone's here at once. Um" he bit his lip, "the issue is to do that safely I have to uh..." he glanced at Lily then at Rally. He had heard what they'd said before he'd nodded off. He just hadn't commented on it.

"You need to be asleep" Daberino finished with a nod then decided to move on. From the look Wrath was giving him he could tell the boy wasn't exactly okay with his line of questioning. "What else? What of that thing you did with Iggy?"

"Well...that's kinda complicated. There's uh sort of a repercussion for me to use my uh...to use my full power I guess? I kinda need to be protected. If you want me to direct your team in where their targets are and inform people of any reinforcements that may come up, I need someone to stay by my side and protect my body....cause I can't really do that when I'm doing something else to preoccupy my attention." He glanced in Rally's direction. Then frowned when he looked back at Daberino, watching his aura writhe and curl like tentacles and tendrils that ignored the air. "That's why you want Rally to isn't it?"

"But of course. She's perfect at supporting the others from a distance while she's protecting you." He said with mirth. "Besides your copies can't do anything against even soldiers, and we both know that, don't we?" He didn't reply but Daberino didn't need one. "Well then that's settled then. I'll take you to a nearby location. Close enough for you to do what you need and keep an eye on our enemies. Rally", he said to the girl, "I'm going to take you and Desmond some place else. Lily", he said turning his attention back to the woman. "I'll be back for you in a few. You can tell me where you want to go while I pick these two up" He said as he moved past the twins, but not before flicking both Wrath and Pride on the forehead.

"Now then", he said placing both hands on one shoulder of the two kiddos. "I'll be back in a flash." Then they were gone in a blur of motion.

Running had never been Desmond's forte. Even when his training started with HQ, it never was his greatest skill. Having Daberino carry him and Rally both with ease while he ran in the open field like road runner ran from the coyote was both astonishing....and terrifying. "Kid, stop screaming, no one can hear you properly anyway don't you know physics yet?"

Desmond, still screaming, did not respond as he yelled his heart out. Luckily for all of them, Daberino shoved a wad of gum in his mouth and he was forced to chew as he ran.

"We're here." He let them go. They were near the northern cylinder and in the far off distance almost a soccer field away was someone , possibly a soldier or guard alerted by the alarm. Whoever it was Daberino was gone in a second, made a noise elsewhere and drew the guard's attention in a different direction before he was beside Rally and Desmond again. "Rally, do me a favor and watch the screamer here. I've got to get back to the others."

Then he was gone.

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Rally) Damafaud Damafaud (Lily)
    Mentions: B BlueClover

K U S A N A G I
Kirigakure.Shura.full.1027619.jpg
"Hah--??" Retsu looked down at the woman trying to get her attention. From context clues, the blade-master gleaned that fish-legs was offering a formal invitation to kick some ass. And to that, there could only ever be one answer:

"Hell yeah!" The babe on the blade whooped with delight. Finally, there was something to do. And what's more, somebody to do it with! AND, if that weren't enough, this person just so happened to be (or seemed to be) almost as enthusiastic about the thing as she was.

Up ahead, Retsu wagered, they'd find a handful of skulls to crack. To make things fair, she began her descent and, as her feet touched the ground, finally got the full measure of the woman's size. "Well, well! Yer huge! Ain't ya? Anyway," Retsu paused, peering out toward their destination. The pleasantries could be spared until later. For now, there was seldom else on her mind but the ringing of swords and the fever of battle creeping up her neck. "Shall we?"

Retsu decided to make the first move, discarding her empty can before tearing down the street at breakneck speeds. She didn't bother to check if her new friend was following or not. Her first mark was fast approaching: a man in a fancy suit with a blade of his own. Care to dance, brother? No? Too bad!

The red-headed ronin dashed forward, flourishing her katana as she bore down on the man with an overhead strike. By the time her blade collided with whatever happened to be in its way (whether it be the man's armor between his shoulder and his neck or, if he were quick enough, his weapon), Retsu had already eyed another hostile a stone's throw away. Perhaps her battle buddy would be along to take that one. And if not, then, more for her.

Alan Duerniss
Eastern District Streets

Iron House Outpost

Vrrrr

"Shit."

Beccaboo
them
Alan, where are you?
me
On Kingsley Street, on my way home now tuts.
them
Work?
me
Pain in the ass.
them
You'll be able to get here in time for Joey's party though right? You know he got back from L.A. last week and could use a break.
me
I'll be there babe, don't worry about it. It's in an hour right? I should be able to make it.
me
'Sides, I wouldn't miss my little bro's 25th birthday.
me
Just gimme fifteen minutes and I'll be there.

Alan slipped the phone in his pocket and sighed. Sometimes I hate my job he thought with a grimace, then shifted gears on his bike as the light went green. The motor purred and without a minute to waste he followed the line of vehicles down the street before taking a left towards the easternmost districts.

Today had been a bitch. He'd been awoken at 5 in freaking the morning about recent reports regarding the destruction of a warehouse out on Archeo's coast where most shipping business was handled and had been ordered by HQ to get his butt into gear and head out to survey the surrounding areas damage. There'd been no time for breakfast, no time for his morning coffee, and no time to say goodbye to Rebecca. It was get up, change into gear, get out. Not only that, but he'd had to stay at the ruined warehouse and conduct an investigation over waters with Seid to see if they could locate where those group of anarchists even went.

Fat chance at that though. It'd been eight hours since the warehouse got totaled and even more when he and Seid had felt they went far enough over waters that there was no point in going any further.

"Now they have the gall to put me on duty on my brother's birthday?" Alan snorted a wry grin under his biking helmet. "Pfft, yeah. Like I'm gonna listen." If there was one thing he hated more than anything when he and his brother agreed to participating in the hero business after getting taken in under Archeo's wing, it was being treated like they were still both lowly nobodies. Even though all that crime mumbo-jumbo stemmed from bad parents and getting forced into a bad crowd who had a deserved recompense that stemmed from their 'mom' and 'dad'.

"Fah, whatever" he sighed as he came to a stop at another light. "At least I get to go home and take a damn shower before Joey shows up."

Or at least he thought. One does not simply hear an explosion or three, and act like it does not exist when birds scatter and take to the air. Sighing, Alan's helmet turned to look at the one-strap bag on his back. Then his attention turned to the green light waiting for somebody to cross.

"HEY!" a car horn honked and Alan felt his grip on each handle tighten. "Are you moving or what?! Can't you see the light's green?"

Grinding his teeth, Alan revved up his bike and took a right in the direction of Iron House Outpost. "Yup" he muttered under his breath with narrowed blue eyes. "I fucking hate my job." Then pressing a button on one handle he watched as a small screen popped onto the windshield of his bike so he could see the heart monitor flicker.

"Yeah" he nodded with a aggravated sigh, then twisted the throttle and picked up speed. Slipping between cars, running past a red light or two, and taking shortcuts as he got closer and closer to his destination. "I really hate my job...but" he ignored the screech of tires and a car that he had to swerve to dodge, "at least it's better than jail."

Vrrrr

Beccaboo
me
Just gimme fifteen minutes and I'll be there.
them
Well alright. Love you, and hurry and get back soon.

Interactions: N/A

Mentions: N/A

Ironhouse @'POW-WOW
Time: Early Afternoon (POST-TIMESKIP)

Location: Eastern District, 8th Ward - Hero Outpost "Ironhouse" (Radio Tower)
Iron Quad

Iron Quad looked out at his opponents. There were numerous. By now, it had hit him and all four of the associates that these people meant serious business. They were here for something, and their leader obviously didn't care for their lives. Iron Quad was fully ready to grapple one of them, and grapple them hard. Of course, his opponents wouldn't let that happen at all.

"Sir, there!" One of the associates shouted out as one of the men thrusted their hand out. A barbed arrow went flying toward one of the associates, hitting him straight in the armored plate. As he moved at the last second, turning to avoid the man's aim, the arrow jammed itself in the armor at an angle. That would've been easier to remove, if the associate wasn't paralyzed in fear. "Sir! Help!"

Iron Quad reached out and tore the arrow out of the armor, taking out a good chunk of the armor as well. "Stay focused. They're telegraphing their attacks." Iron Quad's eyes darted toward one of them using a throwing motion with something invisible. Less than two seconds later, one of the associates found themselves flying backward, flipping through the air and hitting the ground, face first. A gruesome crack rang through the air as he broke his nose.

"GET BEHIND ME. NOW." As Iron Quad shouted out the order, a low crack rang through the skyline. Iron Quad couldn't guess where the bullet came from. The sniper had clearly used a suppressor. The second associate next to him dropped dead, with a walnut-sized entry wound directly on his forehead. Both remaining men jumped behind Iron Quad. Not more than a fraction of a second later, a bullet struck Iron Quad's thigh, bouncing off without so much as a dent on his body. "You guys better stay safe. Return fire."

Iron Quad pointed forward. Without warning, a woman had stepped forward and shot out some kind of hot energy beam. Iron Quad covered his face with his massive forearms as the associates prepared to return fire. Unfortunately, the energy beam tracked them. The beam tore through one associate's shoulder, forcing him to crumple to the ground and scream. Iron Quad didn't have any time for this. He had to fight. He shoved the associate back out to the side, holding onto his remaining companion as the energy beam headed in his direction. Before it could reach him, Barrett put on a display of incredible finesse. He sidestepped the beam, with a hand shielding the bright light away from his face. The associate behind him observed another armored man. "Sir, I got him!"

Before anything else could happen, the associate began returning fire toward the armored man (Paladin) with his heavy pistol, making sure to keep his distance and move swiftly, to avoid being shot as many times as possible. The associate grinned to himself, knowing a single bullet to the head meant death.

Iron Quad wouldn't think of touching that beam, despite being resistant to temperature changes. Instead, he crouched down into a lowered state for a split second, contracting the muscles in his legs. For the first time in a while, Iron Quad thought about charging at something with his full strength. Before long, he lunged at the group at speeds similar to a sprinter. An impact from him would be more than enough to break most bones in a regular person's body. He'd secretly hoped that this would deter the attackers, as he wasn't looking forward to cleaning up blood up.

As the remaining associate returned fire, Iron Quad eyed the massive brute creature on their side. He knew that that would step in if he'd tried to kill anyone. At the last second before he'd impact someone, some random individual on the opposing team, Iron Quad pulled his hands apart, then brought them crashing together.

BZZZTTTT!

A heavy wave of magnetism rolled out from his hands and into the surrounding area in a wide circle. The clap was strong enough to stretch Iron Quad's belt for a second as the magnetic pulse passed. A human standing close to him might feel a fair bit of discomfort for a while as the magnetic pulse rolled through their bodies, mingling with the water in their bodies. Those who were wearing lots of metal would also find themselves pushed through the air.

Associates: 1
Hero: 1

Interactions/Mentions:
Team Distraction: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper simj26 simj26 Xel Xel Lappi Lappi Paarthurnax Paarthurnax Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Damafaud Damafaud B BlueClover

• tumblr_p02zed3UUf1tkcba2o1_500.png~Mission Site~
    Everybody Hates Me (Domastic Remix) || Rally's CS File

The explosions finished but the fighting had just begun. From further away she still heard the chaotic melody of bullets. She was really interested in going to check it out but that wasn’t a great idea. After all unlike the warehouse where there was one madwoman shooting a few bullets at a time from the sounds of this there were Farrrrrrr to many for her to attempt to get into that shit, even though she really wanted to. She toyed with the pin that she grabbed from the metal woman. It was supposed to protect her from a uhhh special gun? She half wondered if she could use that and be fine but it probably wasn’t the best to test out herself. Part of her wondered if she could talk the fast man into being her test dummy… Hmmm a goal for another day.
    She let go of Desmond as he had actually stopped struggling for a bit, still hovering a bit close. She took a moment to straighten off her cloak before skipping a bit forwards to the rest of the squad. She leaned forwards to Lillian still being a bit out of her own personal space bubble. The girl in the glasses was already an interesting person to her but now she just went up five notches, she loved people who dabbled into medicine. The grin never once left her face but at the mention of these performance drugs her eyes began to twinkle with curiosity. Yes she was definitely interested in that.
    “Lilsssssssssssss. I wanttttttttttt.”
    Rally moved up with every intention of taking four or five at once. Before she could though she felt herself get knocked into from behind and nearly fell only just managing to catch herself before she had an intimate meeting with the floor. She turned around pouting at being disturbed and intending to shout at the person who would dare to shove her, but she stopped as she heard the beginnings of an apology. She looked up at the man who despite looking down still managed to tower above her.
    “It’s… fine… Anywayssssss when we’re done then we should talk okay person I’ve never met!”
    She hesitated a bit with a slight hitch in her voice. She probably should have paid attention to some more of her squad but not many of them had been too interesting. Still that meant this essential stranger was now staring down at her with uhhh sadness? She couldn’t read his expression all that well. She shook it off and gave a little curtsy before she spun back to stand between Lillian and Desmond again.
    “Anyways Lils it’s obvious you gotta come with us, after all I’ll get bored again if Dessy passes out. We can talk drugs! I plan to one day get a lot better than I already am and then I’ll be unstoppable!”
    She would have continued on with talking up Lillian if not for the fact that she had heard something interesting in her eavesdropping. She didn’t really understand most of what the fast man was saying but she did understand enough to know that her new toy was being bothered and that was not okay in her books. She took a step closer to the trio of Desmonds. She rolled up her sleeves intending to fight as whether she liked this new guy or not no one threatens her toys. She was taken aback at one of the Desmonds agreeing to answer. Her face could have easily shown confusion at this point.
    “Wait what nooooo, Baby-Dessy. Let Angry-Des and me handle him!”
    She pouted intensely turning back to the third Desmond. She had her hands over her chest obviously disliking that her friend was giving in so easily. Especially since he seemed to think that walking away from her was something that she was gonna tolerate. She had no clue why he was doing this at this point. He was obviously not fine with this. Was he that much of a scaredy cat that he couldn’t do what he wanted to.
    She stomped her foot in obvious agitation before turning back to the other two with a glare and a pout. She stayed on edge expecting fully to need to toss this man into the nearest building a couple of times till he got the message to not mess with them. Still she side eyed the loud one and started complaining lowly enough for only the two right next to her could hear.
    “Is he always like this? Why? He has no reason to be, if someone messes with you, just poison their drink if you hate them and beat ‘em up otherwise. How has he even survived this long then?”
    She noticed Wrath seemed to getting just as prickly as she felt as the man questioned more and more. The real kicker was when she noticed Desmond look back to her. Her pout was changing into genuine anger at this point anything the cloney twin, or whatever they were, was uncomfortable with giving away was probably bad news. She nearly snarled when the man turned back to her, but she put on a fake smile as she remembered that originally he was something she considered interesting. She was moved so quickly she didn’t even have time to react. She only really knew they moved as Desmond was still screaming. Her first instinct was to shout with glee, but she pushed that down in favor of aggressively answering the man.
    “OH DON’T YOU WORRY I WILL!”
    - Memory At Home-
    She shouted off into the distance as Daberino ran off again. She stomped down not really getting the whole keep quiet objective ever, let alone when she was mad. She waited before he was gone before turning back to her friend. She gave him a pat on the head as she found him sitting down attempting to calm down. She waited until he looked up at her to stop.
    If there was one thing she wasn’t really expecting him to say it was probably that. She didn’t even really like to really think about that too much. Why was she here? Well cause she wanted to be… Half of her thought he was being silly on purpose, he couldn’t really think she’d leave right? Geez he really didn’t have that much faith in her. It wasn’t exactly like the alternatives were all that better, at least being with him made things fun so far. She could be a criminal that was known or she could go back to being a criminal that hid. She put on a fake smirk answered with something she couldn’t believe herself.
    “Because I didn’t wanna be bored. I wanna be known across the galaxy”
    She herself didn’t know where the lie started and the truth began. Maybe it wasn’t a lie but it certainly wasn’t the truth either. She wondered what he was actually expecting of her. Where did he think she’d even have to run to, and more importantly who. She let him explain himself, she had no intentions of heeding his advice but it was sweet. Naive but sweet. She walked closer to the boy who was kneeling and already slightly nodding off. She waited until she thought he was asleep to give her answer.

“Don’t worry Dessy I’ll have your back, sweet dreams.”

Interacting with:
    Damafaud Damafaud (Lillian) Leovonis Leovonis (Aegis) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Desmond, Daberino)

Last edited:
D:745, Subclass: Predator, Name: Leviathan
Levith
When the woman came closer, the smell of her booze became nearly toxic. She would've passed out just from that had she tossed the can away after commenting on her size. She felt... proud? She didn't know. She felt good though. To be called huge. Anyway, the red-haired woman rushed into battle and launched herself into the air, striking down the man in what seemed like one fowl swoop of glorious motion. She smiled a toothy grin as she lept into a sprint, her arms and legs kicking behind her as she made her way to the fray. And then, the jump. She leapt into the air, jumping onto the shoulders of one of the men, her large hands wrapped around his skull, tearing and pulling at his head. "Get ready to die asshole!" She spoke one of the only human phares she fully understands. And with that, the mans flesh tore underneath his armor, his screams only being drowned out by Levith's roar of pure adrenaline. The snapping of the material followed by the snapping of the mans neck, shoulder, and head bones, all made for a dreadful orchestra of pain. Levith jumped off as he feel to the ground, his neck a headless, bloody stump. She stood, a helmeted, bloody head in her grasp. She raises it to the rest of the grunts, as if to show them her prize. She then tosses to the ground, awaiting them to look at it in disgust. "Go ahead and shot. You fucking cowards." She liked to taunt her prey before she killed them. And while she wished she done so to the now headless man, she couldn't. Least the swordswoman kill him first. Speaking of the swordswoman, she looked at her, as if to await her approval for what she had done.

Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

• 138787.jpg

Faust Senade
    Sever
    Residential Area - East Cylinder
    Interaction:
    D duegxybus
    Mention: simj26 simj26 Xel Xel Lappi Lappi Paarthurnax Paarthurnax Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Elenion Aura Elenion Aura The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi
    When the hero landed in front of them, he felt a tingle through his body, something similar to when something charged with static electricity came to contact with his skin. The chain in his palm vibrated, as if something passed through it. Electricity? No one had told him a hero called Iron Quad had a power related to electricity. Faust cut his connection with the chain, letting it fell straight to the ground. He couldn't use metal based link around him.

His team had released their own attack, all in their own style. It could be said that their attack weren't coordinated, much like a rag tag group -- A rag tag group with ridiculously high power. Two of the three associates had already fallen, leaving one behind in a gun fight against Paladin, another armoured man in their group. Frankly, with only Iron Quad left, his power wouldn't have too much impact on the fight. Unless...

What did Red say about distraction? Make sure they seemed to be looking for something?

Faust shot off another barbed arrow toward the tower, this time linked to a chain that turned around his wrist. The barbed arrow hit the wall with a thud, embed into it. He looked to the rest of the group and shouted, "Keep him occupied!"

He gave the chain a tug and propelled himself into the air, and toward the tower.

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan saw Bright fire off her bright beam of light towards Iron Quad and his associates, the intensity of it forcing his visor to adjust. Since he was fairly well behind her it wasn't as bad as being next to her, however, the worse part is the beam itself. He had to admit this, but if he got hit by that his armor at most could keep up for a few seconds and that is something he'd rather not test to find out. Seeing the effect she had on Iron Quad's associates and himself already spoke volumes, she had more than proved herself to him. After the attack cleared three of the four men in armor were down, with the other drawing his gun and aiming towards Paladin. At the same time, Iron Quad began to sprint towards them with the intent to attack. Carbon materialized his shield and began to make his way to Paladin to protect him from the gunfire, however before he could do so IQ was already near them. Suddenly he released a wave of magnetism towards the group, moving through all of them.

In Carbon's case, this would cause more adverse effects since it ripples through his body and he would be sent back through the air. Just as the effects of magnetism sent his body flying back towards the back, rippling through his body, he had to think of something. Right now he was up against a hero who consistently would match Alan in every way except perhaps analytical skill. Fighting against someone who could manipulate wormholes is one thing, but someone who could lift in tons was another. If he was smart about it, Alan could use the speed of his jets to maneuver around Iron Quad and attempt to land a blow with his sword, since it could still pierce his skin although he wasn't one hundred percent sure. Before that, he would have to stick the landing. They way he was falling would guarantee a safe landing, but it'd be pretty close.

He activated his jets and fired them off at certain intervals and areas to gain stability in the air. Finally, he ducked and rolled on the ground and finally stopped on his side. He slowly stood up, the magnetic waves finally going away and leaving his body. After looking up he saw Iron Quad and stared at him directly, materializing his sword at the same time. He walked towards the group, keeping his eye contact on Iron Quad and giving his menacing glare towards his former compatriot. As he did he tried to formulate an effective plan to fight against Iron Quad, but none really came up. He could fire at the guy, but his rifle rounds just weren't strong enough. If he got close it could be okay, but he would have to worry about his magnetism and rely on his shield to take the brunt of the hits and look for an opening. He didn't know how long it would take for the magnetic pulses he emits to affect himself eventually, but until then Alan wasn't one hundred percent confident he could take on the guy.

When he was back with his group, his jets fully recharged, and then he would try to get in some work before retreating. Suddenly he launched forward at very fast speeds towards IQ, before suddenly shifting to the right, and then above him to try and confuse him. He then without warning slammed down into IQ with the full force of his shield before attempting to jump back to avoid the full wrath of Iron Quad's physical strength, raising his shield as he did so. By doing this he had hoped to avoid a large hit that would send him back, or protect him from a magnetic pulse.

Interactions: D duegxybus
Nearby: Damafaud Damafaud The Regal Rper The Regal Rper simj26 simj26 Xel Xel
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Paarthurnax Paarthurnax Lappi Lappi

• Clara Knapp (A.K.A. Apex) In-front of Ironhouse Outpost
    ApexEdit 2 W Grunge.png Apex looked to Saint and couldn't help but laugh a bit at his reaction. It was childish of him, anyways it was all worth keeping note of. Especially when Carbon spoke of his abilities, it was barely of note to her but to her metal covered compatriots it was worrying. Considering that he could just throw them across the field. With that Apex watched as everyone let loose on Iron Quad & co. Their own little sniper blowing a hole in one of his associates head, then another one getting knicked by the solar beam. The heat coming off of it was nearly unbearable, making Apex take a few steps back from her. After that bombardment against Iron Quad she expected him to be hurt- or maybe even destroyed. Instead he was rushing their position and he clapped, Apex didn't look to see her teammates but she knew damn well what she was doing.
    With a drop of the hat Apex went on all fours and went into a stealth stance. Her body quickly fading from visibility. Starting to flank north. The ground was very welcoming to her claws, allowing her to glide across the ground. She had to pick her targets and Iron Quad seemed he would be occupied with the legion of villains assaulting him. Perhaps she should pick targets elsewhere. This was getting much too chaotic for her taste, throwing herself at Iron Quad would just result in being friendly fired or turned into paste. So she went down her list of priorities mentally.
    1) Not die... check- at least as far as I know.
    2) Make sure my teammates don't die.... 1-2-3-4-5-6- alright ok I think most of them have their limbs. That's good.
    3) Be distracting

With that Apex saw that we were mostly focused around that one tower and started to move towards the other towers, the one up north being the one in particular. Besides, it's good to scout around. As she got closer Apex spotted 2 lone associates in the distance. She slowed as she got closer, going from running at highway speeds to a gentle crawl against the ground. Then a bunch of gas dropped from what seemed like nowhere covering the 2 soldiers in a thick smog. They just seemed to keel over, she could recognize it after using it enough times. They were paralyzed, she had to wonder who dropped the gas on them... eh. It was no real worry, Apex broke her stealthy stance then ran up to the outline of a laying down figure, creeping over him and dropping her invisibility. Taking in a deep breath of the chemical agent made her laugh in a creepy sharp toothed smile.

So helpless, it was almost sad how they couldn't resist. Would be boring if her job wasn't to kill and intimidate. A job she took with a little more pleasure than others, using her claws hand she yanked the associate furthest west to herself by his foot. Then used her other hand to stab her claws into his chest, dragging him till he is right next to her. Then grabbing the associate by the neck and lifting him up. Choking him with her clawed hands before slamming him against the ground. Then slamming her foot on his chest, grabbing the associates right arm and removing it with a twist. Blood going everywhere from the removed limb, Apex tossed it to the side like a wet spaghetti noodle With a flop. With a simple pounce she leaped over the body. With one fluid motion Apex grabbed the back of his head and brought his neck right to her teeth. Reaching down and grabbing at her with her teeth and ripping with a quick motion. Blood covering her face and chest, she let go of the corpse and it dropped to the floor.
    Right afterwards Apex looked behind herself to see Lillian. She waved to her and smiled, her teeth covered in blood along with her face. "Oh hey.... how much of that did you see?"
    Damafaud Damafaud The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Leovonis Leovonis (Anyone else I missed)

Last edited:
The PaladinIronhouse

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
The combined opening salvo had left two of the three associates down for the count. Only the one directly behind Quad managed to avoid the onslaught, and it was him that became Paladin's target. As he moved he fired in quick, controlled bursts seemingly unconcerned with the return fire. His armor may be old but anything short of a solid direct hit could be shrugged off. And he did exactly that as numerous rounds impacted various points of his armor before he managed to slide into cover. With a sturdy building between him and his opponent he took the moment to drop the magazine in his rifle, replacing it with a fresh one. With the other two associates already taken down it was just this last straggler left, so if he was going to make Bright happy now was the only time to do it. After all, Quad wasn't a candidate given he could withstand Bright's beam.

With that in mind he clasped his rifle back into place before reaching over his shoulder and grabbing the shotgun. In just a few moments he reemerged from cover, taking aim dead center of mass and pulling the trigger. A veritable fireball erupted from his weapon as the flaming mass collided with the associate's chest with the force of any standard slug. But beyond that it burst into flame, quickly engulfing the poor man in liquid fire that could neither be patted down nor extinguished by any action he took. For good measure he emptied two more rounds into the man, each one impacting a different spot to ensure the associate was completely engulfed to be burned alive, assuming his armor protected him from the shots themselves.

With his foe dispatched he cleared the chamber, idly sliding in replacement rounds from the belt at his waist as he walked over to the burning body. He gave the burning armor an exploratory kick before he turned to look at Quad. While he had been busy dispatching the remaining gunman the hero had charged headlong into his compatriots. While he couldn't speak for all the others assembled, he knew that's where Bright preferred to fight. So while he could lend her a hand.... He slung the shotgun over his back and plucked a cigarette from it's pouch with practiced finnese, squatting down next to the body in order to stick the narcotic over some of the flames for a light before slipping it through the hole in his helmet. As a puff of smoke slipped out through the vents he walked over and leaned against the wall, watching as the team dealt with Quad.

Ironhouse
Mentions/Interactions: simj26 simj26 (Bright) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Saint) D duegxybus (Associates) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Red) Lappi Lappi (Apex) Damafaud Damafaud (Faust) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Bo) Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Atlas) Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Dragon)​

[class name=stonelyBackground] width: 200px; height: 281px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/26BRGoqbUQvk8nwTC/giphy.gif); border: 5px solid black; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 50%; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class=stonelyBox] width: 100%; height: 100%; margin: auto; transition: all 1s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyBackground state=hover] width: 450px; overflow: auto; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyBox state=hover] background-color: rgba(52, 117, 131, .7); transition: all 1s ease; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=stonelyWrapper] height: 300px; width: calc(100%; + 17px); opacity: 0; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyWrapper state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=stonelyHeader] color: #347583; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; justify-content: center; -webkit-text-stroke: 2px #d7e5f4; [/class] [class name=stonelyText] height: 223px; width: 465px; color: white; padding: 5px; position: relative; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: rgba(52, 117, 131, 1); text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stonelyWrapper2][div class=stonelyBackground][div class=stonelyBox][div class=stonelyWrapper][div class=stonelyHeader]Zeke[/div][div class=stonelyText]
System Online. Charging Flux Capacitor. . .

I'm glad we're off the boat. All that rocking was making me queasy. Say, Zeke. . . We got a pretty good crew, huh? Sparky seems nice. And the Red Head - excuse me - the Red Heads*. How do you know she has red hair? Don't question me! Anyway. With a few minor exceptions, I think we've got the cream of the crop right here.

Zeke, quick! Turn your head! I want to look at the ocean. Hey, there's that Data guy. Don't you think you should go talk to him? Try to 'wow' him? Couldn't hurt to get some extra brownie points in with the boss, y'know? Zeke? Zeke!

Oh, I see what you're doing. Good idea, letting FB stretch his wings. And away he goes! Must be nice to fly. Blue. Getting video feed now. Hm. . . Looks like our boys are getting into it with the feds on the other side of the Westernmost Pillar. Oh, my! Things are really devolving quickly over there, Zeke. Whatever we're doing here, let's do it quickly. Yeah. Agreed.

Huh? You're bringing him back down? Ah, wary of enemy fire, eh? Smart, Zeke. Very smart. Okay! Starting our descent. Hey, look! Think we could get in that way?

Possible, but if I can't be sure Bird's got the juice to open the gates, then it might not be worth the effort. Right. Ugh! I think I gave these people too much credit. Why aren't they doing anything? What do you suggest they do? We're waiting on orders from TV head over there. Ah, I guess he's the hands-off kind of leader. Guess so.

Where are you going? Oh, her, again.

"Hey. Omni right?" Ask her about her power! Inquiring minds need to know! Shush. "Are you nervous? Uh." No, she's not. Look at her. She's a stone cold b--- "Kinda quiet, right? Seems almost too easy." That's right. Where are the guards? The Radio Tower's right there! We could finish this up in two seconds flat if Metal Head over there would get on the horn and give us the go-ahead. JEESH!

tl;dr Zeke sent up a flying bot to scout from above and brought it back down. Then he started up a conversation with Omni. And scene.

Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit][/div][/div]

a3ce9ca9d0df16866389b979fc747be7.jpg

Lilian "Lily" White
Miss Apothecary
Residential Area - Boat ==> North Cylinder
Interaction:
Lappi Lappi
Mention: ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )​
She wasn't prepared for that.

She truly, wholeheartedly wished she could say that she was prepared for everything, but that was a lie even herself couldn't believe. She was prepared to kill at that fight. Even long before that. She was prepared to kill when she received the letter, when she steeled herself to join New Anarchist. But she wasn't ready for the scene developing in front of her.

The yellow smoke slightly affect her vision, but she, unfortunately, could still see everything clear enough. A girl with an incredible speed approached the two associates she had subdued. She didn't seem to be affected by her nerve agent. Then a carnage.

Blood, everywhere. A quick slice to the throat would have killed them. Or a piercing to the heart. But she went further. She twisted an arm off their body, throwing it behind her. The arm landed near her feet, but Lilian didn't react. She couldn't take her eyes off the scene. The girl mauled the body. Biting into their throat, slamming them into the concrete. It was nothing like a cold blooded murder. It was akin to how a cat toyed with his preys before killing it. Like how a hyena tore off their prey bits by bits. The worst part? She knew the victims could still feel it. They just couldn't show any sign of it.

Lilian felt something gurgling in her stomach. Ignoring the dispersing yellow smoke, she opened her gas mask and threw the content of her stomach out. There was nothing much in it. Her stomach acid made up the most of the substance she threw up. Wiping her lips from dripping drool, she addressed the girl, with shaking voice, "Are you crazy? " Her mouth felt acidic. An aftertaste of what she just did.

Still shaking, she took out another syringe from her coat and injected it to her arm. Depressant. She needed it. If she wanted to stay calm at that moment, she needed it.

Desperately.

Ironhouse @'Multiple Death
Time: Early Afternoon

Location: Eastern District, 8th Ward - Hero Outpost "Ironhouse"

Anne Blackwell

The associates were dying.

Four out of five of them were disabled entirely.

Anne could hear the screams as the man's head was ripped from his neck. Observing the outside meant observing everything that was going on. The worst part? That was the very associate she was talking to this morning. She didn't even get his name, and he knew hers. Even barking commands toward the associates wasn't enough to save them from certain death. Two were hit by some sort of toxic gas, and fell to the ground. Another had their body mangled, tortured, and broken by some predatory villain. The associates didn't listen, they fought even though the odds were against them from the start. They fought with all their heart, their blood, their sweat and tears, and Anne just stood, watching it all. Slaughtered at the hands of these villains. The remaining associate stood alone, watching his comrades get killed. This associate in particular was smaller than the rest, and didn't look like they could stand up to several super-villains. Anne could make the call for Iron Quad. Let him fight until the end, or save the associate's life.

Anne made the call just a second later. While she let her mind processed the outcome for the escape routes and Iron Quad's chances of beating the villain team, her main focus lay only within the remaining associate. Her eyes, glowing with an inhuman blue color unlike her natural eyes, forced with the rest of her face into an angry glare as she observed the outside building through the walls. The remaining associate had to survive. She tapped her earpiece.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! There's no reason for you to keep fighting! Save your own life! You don't need to die for the Ironhouse! It's an outpost made of metal, concrete, a-and a bunch of other crap! Alert Command what's going on and send in another hero! Please don't risk your life for this! Four are dead, and you can live too!" Anne's shouting echoed through the Ironhouse's interior as she stood up, running over to the cabinets to grab several firearms. She grabbed Iron Quad's heavy pistol, an assault rifle, and a shotgun. With the three guns cradled in her arms, she walked over to the table closest to the door and set them down. Without hesitation, Anne began loading the firearms with various types of ammunition, most of which were suited to high power combat. The shotgun itself could completely blow up the head of a regular human being.

Meanwhile, the remaining associate glanced upon his fallen comrades. The twitching and the mutilated, both standing nothing more than a few meters in front of him. The remaining associate tapped his earpiece and spoke loud and clear. "Listen to me. I'm gonna die here, 'cause I'm here to keep your ass safe. Iron Quad's orders. I'm supposed to die for this." The associate turned to the large cylindrical building and nodded, knowing Anne could see him.

The associate pulled out a firearm and charged straight at the predatory villain (Apex), pointing the pistol. Each time he pressed trigger, a loud bang followed. He attempted to shoot at all the places. The head, the torso, the legs. Through his earpiece, he could hear Anne's anguished screaming, begging him not to advance. But the associate did, regardless of what the girl said.
***​
"Stop...please." Anne blinked as she put more ammunition into her guns. If it weren't for her multiple mind processes, she'd be on the floor, watching the man run and fight with his life on the line. Instead, she was here to defend the Ironhouse by herself. These multiple weapons were perfectly suited toward combat. Anne wasn't ready for it though. She couldn't shoot at them for the associates. Not after they died.

Anne pushed the guns off the table and pressed her head against the hard plastic. "Command, t-this is Associate Anne Blackwell. Send more people in. I want t-this all to stop! I'm at the Ironhouse!" Anne glanced outside the Ironhouse, her head still on the table. She watched the last associate; him and her both knew very well that he'd be this close to dying.

Static crossed Anne's ears, before a message came from Command. "This is Command. We hear you loud and clear, Blackwell. Puuka's on his way, would you like to send anyone else?"
"Send L*i*-*!!" As Anne said the name, static rang through her earpiece again. The connection was quite terrible.
"Are you crazy? That's an overkill What's going on there, even?" Command acted surprisingly calm, and Anne hated every minute of it.

"I don't even know, it's just a r-random a-attack." Anne's voice broke. "S-Send anyone!."
"Ye. Got it. Zephyrus is headed your way"

Associates: 1
Hero Associates: 1

Interactions/Mentions:
Lappi Lappi (Apex)
Damafaud Damafaud (Lily)
Leovonis Leovonis (Levith)

Screen_Shot_2018-01-03_at_7.27.10_PM.png
Nora Faux
Aegis
Mission Site

Nora watched in utter confusion as he watched the children talk to a masked man, one of the elites he supposed. There was yelling, and then they were... spirited away. Off to somewhere else. Back to school hopefully. He was relieved that they were gone, but also a bit troubled by it. He needed a group to stick with, and that group of children was his first go-to option... maybe not the brightest one, but regardless the easiest. He stopped where he was and looked around, looking for another group to go for. Between the blue skinned woman ripping the head off a fully armored man, a drunk fighting with a sword, and vanishing children. He was utterly lost and confused. He wanted to cry out for help... but chose not to. It was against his character. So, he raised his head, shook it and began walking out into the middle of the field, his hand on his arm gun, poised downward at the ground.
It was beyond him how nobody was really hurt. Wel... everyone on his side anyway. There were two dismembered men, one headless, and one armless. Then, the gas spread from the ground. Though he wasn't anywhere near it, and it would likely not do anything to him, he shut his artificial lungs off while he made his way past it, towards the distraction squad, the ones who... well, now. They were probably fine.

Mentions: Damafaud Damafaud Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

• Navi.(Persona.5).full.2179462.png~Boat -> Mission Site~
    Where the Wild Things Are || Omni's CS File

When they reached down to land again Omni took the chance to scan the area. It was an outpost that was clear. More than that was foggy to her. Her mother was never truly all that concerned with heroes in the long run. She aimed for dominance over the slums, which meant anything that didn’t achieve that goal got tossed from her education. Realistically she’d need to obtain some hero propaganda and informatics if she wanted to really be prepared. After all knowing your enemy was half the fight.
    She adjusted the sword strapped to her back as she looked up at the radio tower. This felt easier than it should. She’d been hesitant originally to ask about possibly training her power before proving herself at least a bit, after all saying she came to be trained isn’t probably the best reason to be joining, but if it was going to continue this way then she’d look into training some way or another. There had been plenty of elites so far she’s sure some could have some tips into sword fighting at the very least if she wasn’t going to be able to find someone with a similar power.
    She was brought out of her musings as she hear the shouts of her allies. She was slightly surprised to find the strange looking mutant climbing the structure. She wasn’t very quick to jump to their aid though. It seemed pointless so far the pure white girl didn’t seem to have any speech, part of her wonder what exactly she must have gone through to make her so unwilling to even speak a word. Still it wasn’t really her place to question that.
    She had faith that the young lady had knowledge of her limits, not to mention she sort of just got this vibe from the lass that she could take quite a bit. Though that might be because the only other mutant she knew had lived through a series of horrible stabbings and shots. Seriously just who the fuck could be up the next week after getting shot and impaled in the gut? She was calling bullshit, it had to all just be an elaborate system of doppelgangers or clones. Fucking Apex, fucking stupid slightly attractive Apex.
    She just barely caught herself being stared at from the corner of her eyes. It took her a second to recognize the look. She turned her head away quickly. She focused more on the girls who seemed to be doing his own thing. She didn’t know who caught her interest the most and at first she had every intention of simply badgering their leader for more information, because this amount was actually insulting traitor or no traitor, until she heard her name being called.
    “Oh? Yeah this does seem too quiet actually. Though I am not nervous, are you? I would assume that we would probably have the least to fear being as we are under their leaders squad. Though an objective would be nice. I’ll probably attempt to get some information on the heroes through their databanks if I get the chance, if not then I’ll look for blueprints or layouts.”
    She walked slightly towards the tower looking further up as she did. Part of her just wanted to walk straight in but there was no knowing what types of systems were in play here. This was why there was power in knowledge. She’d need to grab as much as she could and research the hell out of this all. Assuming she could find anything anyways. She walked back and took out her sword from the sheath anyways, it never hurt to be prepared. She was certain the battle was in a whirl of chaos by now as she had already heard explosions. The distraction team was distracting so now it was their time to go in.
    “Seems the chaos has started, are you ready? Even if we do think it’d be quiet we should still stay on guard... GIRLS You should come back here now.”

Interacting with:
    Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Zeke), Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Aia), simj26 simj26 (Vesper),
    Mentions:
    Lappi Lappi (Apex, Tesla), The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Zeus), B BlueClover (Data)

Last edited:

• Zeus
    Radio Tower

"oh um... I gotta say, I thought that you..." his eyebrow rose higher, "might have known more about alarms than I did. So I tried to get you into my room so I could question you"

His eyebrow dropped back down. "Huh", he hummed silently. Well at least I know who sucks at dodging now. He placed his hands on his hips as he watched her more or less squirm for something else to say and when she did say something he merely snorted. "This ain't a mission." He said bluntly. "We don't even need to be here." His voices buzzed. "The boss man could handle most of this himself, honestly. Plus no security, no guards? This is like a trip to the candy shop. 'Sides--" He froze.

"What was that?" He asked. He felt something. A shift. Some sort of change in not one, but three individuals all at the same time. Zeus took a step forward and then after almost three or four minutes of waiting, just when he thought perhaps he might've physicked himself out, he caught a glimpse of something in the distance. He saw dots. Multiple dots, some barely visible others moving in different directions.

"Oh shiiiit." He focused. "Ohhh shiiiiiiiiit." Looks like they had company.

Sparks of life blinked to life. First it was three, then it was four, then it became ten, then fifteen. But that wasn't what had his attention. It was the three mutants he felt running, jogging, and sprinting in the Northern Cylinder's direction. Right where Desmond and Rally were from what he could tell from the biological signatures. "Shit!" He snapped out of focus and was about to take a step forward, till a something hit about six inches away from his foot.

Zeus glanced at the hole, looked up towards three dots moving towards them, then just stared at the dots closing in on them ahead. He didn't need to focus on those signatures to be told that whoever was driving those vehicles had a turret aimed right at them. And it started spraying fire like no tomorrow. The first two bullets that hit his shoulder, bounced of with sparks and shoved him back only by a half step. The third that hit his armored thigh only tingled lightly and made him frown when he looked down.

"For fuck's sake. Me and my big mouth." A buzz filled the air, and in a blur of bright neon colors he was rushing the oncoming vehicles ahead. "You guys may want to start doing your thing soon, isn't that right boss man?!" he called to Data as he zoomed by.

Interactions: Lappi Lappi (Tesla)
    Mentions: B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
    Notifs: D duegxybus

Kaitlin 'Kat' Peters (A.K.A. Tesla)
5', 96LB. She is currently outfitted with her Assault suit, while concealing her identity well it leaves little to the imagination, Being skin tight with the acceptation of the titanium armour plates on her back, chest, forearms, thighs, shins & shoulders. She is hoping the armor will conceal her gender until she can get a better material for a combat environment that's lightweight. Her helmet is sealed tightly, acting as a gas mask and a visor. The suit's boots give a small metal clunk with each step, with small, barely noticeable arcs of electricity coming off of her boots onto the metal floor of the 'rig'. Her back has a small suitcase with the words COBRA welded onto it roughly, the suitcase is professionally secured to her suits harness system, Removing the threat of the suitcase swinging around on her back. With another small suitcase on her waist, It was a symmetrical & very small case with the words STALKER welded onto it . Her electro-gun was on her back folded up, with a new addition to her appearance. A solid black holster holding her new revolver tightly against her thigh to be pulled at any point.

View attachment 431645
A small, easy to hide 7.62 AP sentry gun
Very small. Folds into a small backpack.
Fires 1000 RPM
Holds 1000 rounds
Very inaccurate.
Does not use depleted uranium rounds
Bullet hose protocol - Suppresses targets with a large output of bullets, and does not stop shooting just because a targets has taken cover.
Venom rounds - Debilitates targets that are hit with a weak poison. Often just giving the targets blurry vision, ringing ears; with some fatigue added on to being shot
View attachment 431646
.308 AP rounds packed into a dual barrel system. Very good for surprise attacks. Very low profile and the shields on the front/sides protect the internals.
It condenses into a small suitcase.
The STALKER is made from a lightweight titanium allow and has a frame meant to take a beating.
Has EMP resistant shielding stronger than the other sentry guns.
Has radar cloaking and hides it’s own electronic signals from any kind of sensors that could find it
View attachment 431703
10mm Magnum rounds in a revolving disposable drum that holds 18 rounds.
Fires in a Double action or Automatic based on hammer position. Primed being automatic, not primed being double action.
Barrel length is 10 inches
Extremely accurate automatic or semi-automatic.
Recoil is much harder to control in automatic at a slow rate of 120 RPM.
Large enough to be held in both hands
Rest in a holster attached to her thigh
View attachment 431702
Shoots either an arc or bolt of eletricity. Runs off Kat's natural power production.
Can be fired in an arc or bolt charged with 500 volts Has lethal and non-lethal.
Lethal uses 200 mA while non lethal uses 30 mA
Arcs can only strike targets 15 meters away and arc 5 times maximum.
Rest on her back collapsed internally, can be ready to fight within a second.
Ironhouse Radio Tower I
Tesla-Armour edited.pngTesla kept generally around herself with her hands. Not quite knowing what to do with them, she kept them crossed slightly below chest level. She had to say that she liked Zeus, more than the other people here. he had an aura about him. Maybe she could try this again. Once he froze up Tesla responded trying to be a little more flirty. "I guess, it does all seem pretty easy so far. Though I didn't much mind coming along when your here"
'why do I continue to torture myself'
With that Zeus seemed to unfreeze and start getting worried. "Umm- what do you mean 'oh shit'"
Tesla scanned the horizon, looking for whatever might be there. Then bullets started to pepper them, Tesla's first instinct was to sprint to cover, getting behind one of the shacks. On her way to running there she was hit in the chest plate with a round, nearly knocking her to the ground; the plates held up well though. Tesla still made it to cover pretty quickly so she was fine for the moment, but if this was a pincer attack she would need something to watch their back. So she took the suitcase off her waist, a weight was lifted off her and she can run just a bit faster. Throwing the sentry gun on the ground and letting her STALKER sentry gun unfold next to her; just barely peaking out of cover. Though they were out of range, once they got in range this thing had enough accuracy and power to plink them off their guns.

After setting up the sentry gun Tesla took out her electro-gun and unfolded it. It was a new prototype of hers that she made just before coming to the N.A.. It is a marvel of engineering, using her passive field to focus into bolts of lightening bolts. It could be modified to shoot bolts of varying power, it could be amped up; for now it has just 2 modes that are Lethal and Non-lethal. Tesla quickly flicked the switch to Lethal and peaked around the shack corner. Getting a better look at the people shooting at Tesla & co. They seemed to be using some mounted guns on regular jeeps. Nothing too worrying, Tesla peaked out and shot the leading jeep with a blast of electricity with the intent to fry, aiming right for the muzzle flash for maximum damage. If she was lucky, she just fried him. If not, well maybe she stunned him. For maximum effect she continued to shoot the jeep until they tried to stop her. The air itself around Tesla started to have arcs of electricity come off it when Tesla continued to shoot shot after shot at the fore most jeep, hitting various locations of the jeep. Until the jeeps focused on her she continuously would fire at them with her electro-gun.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

EmikouThe Ironhouse

It didn't take it long to catch up to the masked man, rejoining him after he abducted some members from another group. The fox stared up at him, it's green eyes seemingly seeing right through him. At his remarks the fox tilted it's head slightly, was it there to help him? Was the plan to use agility against Quad? Answers that remained to be answered, and if the masked man was expecting some kind of answer he would not get it. Partly because it's a fox, partly because he immediately started off on another topic an gave no opportunity to reply. At the question about the fox's gender it tilted it's head in the opposite direction, one of it's ears twitching slightly. Yet again it would be a question with no answer for all the same reasons. One might think the fox's posture changed slightly after the second round of questions, as if an aura of agitation befell it. But then, it was a fox, so that person would be rightfully shunned for thinking such things.

At the masked man's request the fox got up from it's sitting position and followed after him. He was fast, far faster than the fox. And yet, somehow, the fox was always there shortly after he was. Funny how that works. While Lily was off committing war crimes it walked up beside the masked man and sat down. The fox hadn't been seated long before some weretiger looking man ran up on them. He wasn't a face it had seen before, he was someone new and that meant he was probably a hero. The fox stared down the tiger, neither making any move. Indeed the first to move was the masked man leaning down to speak to it. It's ear twitched reflexively at the closeness of his words. Then the entirety of the fox's form bolted up to all four legs as it looked up at the man who was now gone. His sudden absence caused the fox to start prancing around frantically, pacing back and forth a few feet as it let out a high-pitched bark. The creature looked as if it was caught between deciding whether to flee or stay, all the while it's barks going unanswered by the man who abandoned it.

After several seconds of the fox's frantic pacing it turned it's focus to the tiger who still remained in his original position. The fox kept it's gaze locked on the tiger as it jogged around in semi-large circles. Back and forth, not running nor attacking, simply moving. It eventually came to a stop facing the tiger, another high-pitched bark being let out. Whatever it was barking for never happened. There was a sudden change in the fox's demeanor, the nervous actions of a worried and uncertain animal vanished in an instant. In their stead sat a completely calm fox, yet it almost seemed as if it's shoulders dropped and it let out a sigh, or as close to one as a fox could do. It's vibrant emerald eyes once again focused on the tiger, this time holding a confidence and certainty within them. There wasn't even the slightest trace of fear coming from the animal. Indeed the golden fox once more got to all fours and began making it's way towards the tiger with a steady pace. Nothing about it's posture or demeanor hinted at any aggression, and yet still the primal instincts the tiger was sure to possess would scream that the fox was incredibly dangerous.

The Ironhouse
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

• tumblr_omc4p2qGBN1tfls6no1_500.png~Boat -> Mission Site~
    Otsukimi Recital || Rally's CS File

The chaos was a detached entity from her. Something that she needed to watch but not be concerned with until it proved otherwise. She gave Desmond a grin and a thumbs up as he had appeared before her again as a strange ghostly presence. One day she’d learn how he does that! But for now she felt useless. Even more so than before when it was the entire squad waiting around. Still it’s not as if she had nothing she could be doing, but it was still hard to deal with being the only one just standing around. She didn’t know what Desmond was doing but she was pretty sure it was something as they were brought closer to the fighting rather than further away. Which meant that being here protecting him was already something… maybe. Was this doing anything or were they being shoved away while the grown ups did their shit?
    Ugggh nope nope nope not gonna focus on that she’d never be able to stop if she continued down that line. Heck it wasn’t even like she really wanted to have to fight anyways, not that she was necessarily opposed to it. Theoretically if she were to… Geez her mind just never stops. She wasn’t gonna slack offfffff. She started to wander a bit back and forth changing which way she faced trying to make sure nothing slipped past her. Even if she didn’t imagine it was gonna be the most interesting thing in the world that didn’t mean she wasn’t gonna take it seriously, er semi-seriously.
    “Hey but don’t give up now and empty wor-”
    She stopped in the middle of her singing seeing something nearly on them already. Holy shit was she already fucking up! She instantly lifted her hands forwards and focused on shoving it back with all of her might, at the same time she focused on moving Desmond back. She wanted as much distance between the two as possible, especially with how close that had been. Another minute and it woulda been close enough to attack them already, and she didn't wanna see how well that thing could use those mutations for. She wasn't made for this guarding thing! Still she was gonna do her damned best to hold her ground.
    “Hey you! What the hell! Go away what’d we ever do to you!”
    She brought out her poison needles and shot three forwards sped up by her power still watching to make sure that he wasn’t getting to close. Even if all three hit they shouldn’t die, after all she had grabbed the snakeweed laced ones, but they definitely wouldn’t be getting back up anytime soon. She hesitated before grabbing the more lethal ones for her next attack, if she had to go all out she would. Though Fleeing and taking Desmond with was at the back of her mind as well.
    “You’ll regret attacking us! So just go and fall asleep okay whoever you are!”

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Zil, Desmond)

K U S A N A G I
shura_kirigakure_by_sineya_stam-d3f5yly.png
Their fight was over in three moves. The first broke the man's guard, while the second left him dazed. The third slashed his throat wide open. It was a set she'd performed countless times before. Quick and efficient, he was gone before he hit the ground. When considering the way some of his buddies had bought the farm, this killing was a mercy. The way the fish lady had ripped off a poor sod's head came to mind. Retsu muttered a quick benediction for the dead as she flicked the blood off of her blade. Things were wrapping up quickly here. Five had turned to one, and by the looks of things, would soon turn to none. Poor man. Yer wastin' yer bullets. Eh? What now?

Her intuition told her things were about to get more interesting, and not a moment later an unfamiliar voice began to speak in her mind. "Who th' Hell is this?" She asked, but listened to the faceless voice without any further interruption. The voice had apparently been true to its word, as Retsu watched an unknown figure slam into the bestial villain with the tail. Apex, izzit? Well, happy trails.

Retsu did as the voice instructed, and watched the wolfman send the tailgirl flying. What a day. Only after the new threat approached her directly did Retsu bother making any move at all, leveling her sword at his chest, still a fair distance away. This one wasn't a lowly grunt. No, this one had some power in him. And a merciful spirit, if the way he saved his comrade was any indication. What a lovely day. Taking her sword in both hands, Retsu stepped forward, answering the challenge issued by The Wolf Man.

"Phew, yer an eager one, huh?" Retsu took another half-step forward, sword angled downwards at her side. From the corner of her eye she spied the children battling an anthropomorphic lizard. "Well, don't worry. I ain't gonna leave ya hangin'." By her assessment, he was teetering on the edge of her striking distance. Part of her felt wary charging an unknown assailant after he'd just demonstrated his own tremendous power. But another, more formidable part of her edged her forward. She just needed an opening. "So," she spoke up, taking yet another step forward as she switched her stance, "Did yer owner let cha off yer leash, or somethin', Mr. Mutt?"

Without waiting to hear his answer, she made her move. At their current distance, it took her the span of one breath to close the gap between them. And once there, keeping him a blade's length away, she feinted a strike aimed for his snout, only to strafe around and to her right, adjusting her blade such that when she did slash at his person, the blade drew a diagonal line that began down at her left hip and ended up near her right shoulder. Keeping her feet, Retsu backpedaled to create some distance in preparation for the inevitable counter-attack.

• Abigail "Abby" Vilheim (A.K.A. Prism)
    Standing at 5'4" and weighing in at 120 LB, Prism is wearing her signature Kevlar outfit, her crimson red hair is hanging out of the sides and her titanium plague doctor mask has been knocked off from a previous assault. Prism's suit is disguising on it's own, and it shows off her physical features well, even in combat it makes her look exceptionally nimble. Prism's Mac-10 loaded with Hallow points has been longed emptied and holstered While her pistol stays inside of her jacket, her rifle is currently folded up and in her jacket. Her costume has many different vials, ammunition, and bombs on it, ready to be used at a moments notice. Her left eye often glows, a telltale sign of an implant.
    Rooftops
    I
    IMG_20180201_210144.jpg
    Prism silently, and stoically watched as the carnage happened, people attacked each-other like animals. That tailed mutant had broke formation and ripped someone into a new existence, Iron Quad was surrounded, and all of the associates were dropping like flies. It was all going to plan. She planned to take another shot at Iron Quad's last associate, her breath slowed down to the point where her body was barely moving from her breaths. Her crosshairs slowly lined up with his head, her finger slowly squeezed the trigger. at the last second, he engulfed into flames, her trigger finger loosened up. Prism couldn't help but give a small smirk- that turned quickly into a panicked expression.

The heroes backup came. She heard their cars, and the motorbike. The loud boot-stomps in the alley, the radio chatter as they passed by her. She looked over and saw Puuka split into multiple copies, it made her shudder. It was just plain disturbing. Made her wish that she filled one of those grenades with Napalm so she could just drop it on them. Either way things were getting heated and she felt that if she took another shot they would eventually be able to get her exact location, being surrounded at all. With that she picked up the brass shell casings and put them into a pocket in her costume, and picked up her rifle.
    'he's just sitting there.....'
    Still invisible she ran to the fire escape she came from and started to climb down it. Slowly, trying to avoid making any kind of noise. She was about 2 stories up, right above Puuka on his bike. She had a feeling that he would find a way to see her coming down. She was too close for him to note hear her coming down. She prepared a plan to distract him, she pulled a flash-bang and undid the pin. Holding the lever down tightly, the crosshairs trailed over Puuka's skull. Prism pulled the trigger and then immediately threw the flash-bang directly at Puuka. The clock was ticking, she jumped off the fire escape and landed with a roll. It was roll that had been done many times before, but with all the gear on she botched it a bit. Not landing the roll on her feet but instead falling over, she scattered up and started to run north-east to another nearby building. Dropping yet another flash-bang behind her encase he thought about following her.

Out of breath she ran up to the NE building and quickly climbed up the fire escape. Pulling herself up the top quickly. Setting up once again, but this time placing her pistol next to her for quick access, racking the slide. Stopping for a moment to catch her breath once in position. Not quite knowing if she was followed.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:
D:745, Subclass: Predator, Name: Leviathan
Levith

There was a flash of yellow all around her, and two of the men fell to the ground. The only thing wrong, was that she fell too. She grasped at her throat, her claws scratching at the shell on her neck. She tried to speak, her only words gasps of air as she felt her body go numb, her eyes grew more and more bloodshot as she feel to her knees, in her mind, she swore to kill who did this to her. In this life or the next. It was one of her own, she knew this. And that was her last fully conscious thought as she fell to the ground, her gills closing and opening as she lay on the ground, her eyes blinking, looking at the swordswoman, tears in her eyes as she saw her fight on. She heard the footsteps, the sounds of battle rage around her. Tears formed in her eyes as she began to think back on herself. On her life. Would she truly really die in this moment? At the hands of some estranged air? The last sension she could feel were her tears running down her face, yet she could hear her heart beating. All bodily sensation was lost, and now she lay on the ground, awaiting some savior.

Mentions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Damafaud Damafaud

6A38C330-7F04-4A07-8EF0-9CAE0957CF96.jpeg
Data sat in wait, the soft breeze coming from the city. It almost looked, peaceful in the sunlight. Too bad that wasn’t going to be for long. The peace was broken by the flurry of shots and the violent lights. He could hear his entourage in the back discussing their want and beliefs on what to do.

That’s when Data got up. “I can stop your detection, the radio tower might have the best tech this side of Archeo but I can make sure that you’ll be able to slip in. Head through the back, the lock on the door will be deactivated. I’ll be last incase any of the fodder comes to us.” Suddenly, the familiar shots had reached his ear and he had noticed the vehicles coming at them. However, his team seemed prepared, setting up to attack and “Shit. So much for simple undetection.” The blue tint of his digital power shined from behind the screen. Suddenly, the digital energy constructed a ramped shield in front of him, which firmly planted itself into the ground. A shot of the digital energy flew off the shield and created a bubble around the tower. Soon dissipating but its effects remaining. “TECH! GO NOW!” He screamed, the voice ringing through their intercoms. Data turned to Tesla. “You stay with me, keep the others from getting shot. The rest of you, you know your mission. At least the radio station won’t know of your detection just yet. Use that to your advantage.” He prepared his shield for the charging jeep, to attempt to launch it into the air above.
Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving simj26 simj26 Lappi Lappi Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Samarha|Distraction group|Atlas (Bruts)

Brutus let out a deep chuckle as he saw his opponent said to have a strength no one else could match. Watching as the others struck to no avail Brutus smirked a little as he watched ironclad charge forward before clapping his hands together. Brutus made no attempts to move as the wave blasted through. Not even scratching Brutus as he chuckled. "I've been waiting for a good brawl." Brutus said before looking to the group. "Keep in cover and work around me! Aim for any weak points! Ill keep him busy!" He yelled to the rest of the distraction team as he reeled back a little before leaning forward into a deep charge. Running on his fists and legs like a gorilla it was clear he was ready for combat. If it had been anyone else to get the hard end of this charge it would be nothing short of lethal but Brutus couldn't help but feel this ironclad would be able to take it and give him a good fight. Roaring like a bull as the keeps started forward one stupidly driving head first into Brutus only to have its front completely crunched in and sent flying behind him without the slightest detriment to Brutus's charge. As he neared his target Brutus knew not to underestimate his opponents. Knowing most human heroes he might dodge the charge which was why Brutus wasnt fully committed to it. Ready to quickly turn and strike if iron clad chose to dodge. Though at the same time Brutus was committed enough that if ironclad decided to take the hit head on something would deffinetly happen. Weather it was sending ironclad flying, connecting into a push war, or pushing ironclad back at least a few yards with Brutus still pushing. Which one he did not know though one thing was sure. This would be one hell of a fight.

interaction: simj26 simj26 Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi D duegxybus Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Aia|Tech group|Shiro

Aia wasn't exactly preparing like everyone else though she was ready for when the attacks started. Watching everyone set up for an attack Aia wondered what she could do. Watching the tv head make some shield in front of him she looked out to see what he would need to block to see a jeep charging straight forward. Seeing it was an open top Aia smiled cutely as she saw something to do. Remembering bright leaving Aia with one instruction, help out. She planned to do just that. Crouching Los to the platform she was o her tail slid under her and coiled tightly before in unison with her strong legs pushed upwards sending Aia into the air towards the jeep. Eyeing her target as gravity started pulling her down again she had timed her jump perfectly as she came down hard into the back of the jeep. It instantly swerved from the shock of Aia landing in it and screams started to came from it as the jeep swerved more. A headless body went flying from the jeep as it swerved off its course aiming to the left of the group. The headless body landing about 5 feet from Data's shield. A few gun shots rang out before the wheels of the jeep suddenly shot to the left sending the vehicle on its side and into a roll. Luckily for Aia she jumped out at the last second and landed on the ground behind the path of the jeep. Landing in a crouched position on her hands and feet covered in blood she watched curiously as the jeep went rolling into a tree with a crash. Not long after a man fell from the jeep. Bloodied and hurt badly but alive as he tried to drag himself away. Seeing this Aia slowly made her way over. Walking over on all fours till she was right next to him. Standing tall over the man as he looked up with fear. Aia sent a cute smile down the mans way as she gently stepped onto him with one foot the claws on her feet digging into his back as he yelled in pain. To Aia he was food so naturally she aimed to kill as quickly as possible. Quickly she leaned down her jaws opening wide as she but into the back of the mans neck bringing out another yell as she thrashed a little snapping his neck and killing him. Standing up with the man still in her mouth by his neck she sent a happy smile back towards the group before she ran back over with the body. Running up to Data's side she dropped the body at his side and smiled up at tv head happily clearly wanting praise for taking out the jeep.

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper simj26 simj26 Lappi Lappi simj26 simj26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back