• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heroes Rising

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
Okay, if you clicked on this thread, thank you. If you considered it, thank you. If you decided this was gonna be a waste of your time, it probably will be. Now, how about we get into the story? It's been 5 years since all heroes have disappeared. Yes, that means all heroes (At least all heroes in the DC and Marvel universe) have disappeared into thin air. No, no crazy super villain sent them to a different universe, and no, they are not dead. At least we think they aren't. It seems as if they skipped town and left the world to defend itself. But the people that didn't disappear? Villain's. Villains like Green Goblin, Thundra, Claw, Penguin, Lex Luthor, Joker. I could go on and on, but I should get to the point. The thing is.... We can't fight off these villains. We never could. Our faith was always in the heroes. The heroes that we believed would never leave us. But they did. And now, we need new ones. We need all types of heroes. With the tech the heroes left behind, things like the Justice League's Watch Tower, or Bat Man's Bat Cave, when can call for new heroes out in there in he universe.... Unfortunately, we haven't picked up anything. The tech that was used by all types of heroes to save us, is useless. The Watch Tower has been floating in space, the X-Men's university has been taken over by weeds and foliage, The Bat Cave.... Well, let's just say it's living up to it's name. It's all useless. The world has given up hope...... We've forgotten about the heroes. Villains are fighting over territory, claiming parts of New York and Metropolis, forcing out the police so no one can fight back. The military is failing in keeping the situation controlled. But you won't let this happen, will you? You my friends, are the new heroes that are rising up to protect the innocence... Or are you? Maybe you've decided to use your abilities to take control of the world yourself. Maybe you just enjoy killing.

Now it's time to choose

Hero or Villain?

Well, if a couple more people join, I'll set up the thread and you can do all the bad things you want to do! But, just so you know, you'll basically be starting off your career as a villain so you wouldn't have some type of death ray.... I just wanted you to know so you wouldn't start off and be disappointed when you started.

Okay then, three people. Any question's before we start the thread? I'll still accept question's afterwards, but I just want to know if anyone needs to know anything.

Sorry for holding this of for so long. I'm gonna make the thread now. Once I do, you can get your CS up and start RPing. If there's something wrong with your CS, I'll PM you about it. The reason you MIGHT not see a rules tab or rules for that matter is because I think everyone already knows them for going to RP to RP. If your character does something that I don't understand, I'll PM you about it and we can clear it up. Also, I'm gonna make a chat where we can all..... chat.

Sorry for the delay. But, the threads right here. Start any time that's convenient.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/heroes-rising.87496/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back