Heroes of Tomorrow

Sara

Sara didn't think twice about the fishes and just dove in. She seemed to just flow through the water until the other side of the river, where she surfaced and turned back to Emily. "Fish aren't evil!" Sara smiled as she began making her way back to Emily.

@Echo Dreamsong

Martian walked by a perky young blonde. She was in a revealing outfit, which didn't surprise him. Add that to the fact that she was being smart. He went up to her and said "You're quite the perky one, ain't ya? I'll have cheddar,"

@Echo Dreamsong

Ivy gave him a playful little smirk and held the plate slightly away. "So, what are you gonna do ta get it? Pay to play sir." She giggled, winking at him before holding the plate out again.

Sara

Sara didn't think twice about the fishes and just dove in. She seemed to just flow through the water until the other side of the river, where she surfaced and turned back to Emily. "Fish aren't evil!" Sara smiled as she began making her way back to Emily.

@Echo Dreamsong

Emily nodded slowly, still frowning. She waded into the water until a little baby catfish tried to chew on her feet. It had come up from the sand and scared the crap out of her. To say the least, Emily screamed and ran. Then she threw sticks at the water as she stared in horror. "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPEY NOPE!" She screamed to herself, rocking back and forth. "NOPE!"

Astra got mad, because she decided this was all the foods fault. She let out a little cry of anger and the apple mush burst into flames. Yep, normal Astraea behavior.
@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt let out a sigh, pulling her close so that her head could rest on his shoulder.  "Aw, you melted the mush.  It's okay, we'll get more," he whispered, gently bouncing her in his arms.  "Would you like to go to the park?  Go on the swings?"
@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt let out a sigh, pulling her close so that her head could rest on his shoulder.  "Aw, you melted the mush.  It's okay, we'll get more," he whispered, gently bouncing her in his arms.  "Would you like to go to the park?  Go on the swings?"
@Echo Dreamsong

Astra stared at him in confusion. Then she chose hair. Hair is always the answer. The baby grabbed a tiny fist full of Bolt's hair and began chewing on it. Astra didn't like the taste of his shampoo, so she spit it out and began crying again. She is a problem child.

Sara

Sara laughed and dove into the water, lifting up the fish and staring at it for a solid minute, before standing up out of the water and hugging it. "The fish doesn't like you either." She let the fish swim around a bit as she began cleaning herself with her hands. "There...I won't smell like dead whale anymore..." Sara flung a bit of water at Emily, smirking deviously for a second.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Martian took a piece of chesse and ate it. He then handed the girl a dollar for the cheese and said "Tell me, where is your master at? I'd like to talk to whoever it is,". He was thinking about buying her for his own purposes

@Echo Dreamsong

Sara

Sara laughed and dove into the water, lifting up the fish and staring at it for a solid minute, before standing up out of the water and hugging it. "The fish doesn't like you either." She let the fish swim around a bit as she began cleaning herself with her hands. "There...I won't smell like dead whale anymore..." Sara flung a bit of water at Emily, smirking deviously for a second.

@Echo Dreamsong

Emily again freaked out, turning and clambering up a tree, In her panic, Emily reverts to Wolf mode. Wolf mode in tree means more panic. Wolf in tree panicking is... Well, lets find out. Emiwolf stared at Sara in betrayal, brown eyes full of fear. Water is not good.
(Fish are monsters! They bite!)

Martian took a piece of chesse and ate it. He then handed the girl a dollar for the cheese and said "Tell me, where is your master at? I'd like to talk to whoever it is,". He was thinking about buying her for his own purposes

@Echo Dreamsong

Ivy shrugged and took a piece of cheese for herself. "She's over there somewhere, probably eating some dog... She does that... She also doesn't like me giving food to strangers." Ivy gave Martian a little wink. "But I know you won't tell."

Adren chuckled and said as he put a hand on her shoulder "You know, you have a silver tounge. It is wonder why you haven't been sold to some old rich guy and used his power via your words alone,". He then walked over to her master and said "Tell me, how much do you want for the girl outside?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt kept bouncing her, he was tired but decided to stay up for Astra.  He went to the kitchen, grabbing a baby bottle and placing it in her hands.  He went to her room, grabbing a blanket to wrap around her.  "Guess you don't like my hair, right?"
@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Adren chuckled and said as he put a hand on her shoulder "You know, you have a silver tounge. It is wonder why you haven't been sold to some old rich guy and used his power via your words alone,". He then walked over to her master and said "Tell me, how much do you want for the girl outside?"

@Echo Dreamsong

The lady stamped on her last ciggarette and shrugged. "Ya know any dealers?"

Bolt kept bouncing her, he was tired but decided to stay up for Astra.  He went to the kitchen, grabbing a baby bottle and placing it in her hands.  He went to her room, grabbing a blanket to wrap around her.  "Guess you don't like my hair, right?"
@Echo Dreamsong

Astra chose to ignore Bolt and eagerly began gnawing on the bottle. When she was finished, she threw it at the wall with enough force for it to fly out the window. She didn't like the noise the glass made, so she began crying again.

(Gotta go!)

"Yes," he told her "And again, I was told you were the master of the girl outside. So, I'm willing to be a thousand bucks for her. Sound like a deal?". He then extended his hand however, if she didn't accept, he would have to be... Forceful

@Echo Dreamsong

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

"Alright, fine, stay over there in the terrible heat." Sara laughed and closed her eyes, washing the blood and dirt out of her hair, face, arms, and just about everywhere that someone could expect blood to get in. "So, Emily...do you normally hang around in the city or do you like it out here in the wild?" Once Sara opened her eyes, she turned to Emily and lay on the river.

@Echo Dreamsong

"Yes," he told her "And again, I was told you were the master of the girl outside. So, I'm willing to be a thousand bucks for her. Sound like a deal?". He then extended his hand however, if she didn't accept, he would have to be... Forceful

@Echo Dreamsong

The lady stared at Martian in horror. "You'd actually pay for her?! You're crazy, pay me in cash and she's yours"

Users who are viewing this thread