Heroes of Tomorrow

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

"Too slow." Sara's voice rang out from behind the woman. The pup missed. "I was talking about manipulating your own blood. Pay attention. Idiot." She chuckled as she mocked her insult. "I'd show you my shifting but it's...well...you don't want to see it. And it's not regular shifting like yours." Sara smirked as she began walking towards the city. Well, it was more of a slight limp as the last of her injuries healed. Again, a slight black wisp glazed over her body and fixed the rest of the wounds. Sara looked around at the forest and smiled, looking at things that Emily couldn't see. But to Sara, they were very much real.

@Echo Dreamsong

"Ok... cartridges where are you?" Jojo said calling them out even though it made him look like one of those weirdos. He had already gotten some looks when he was calling out to literally game cartridges but it was fine. 

"All I have right now is Go! Go! Jump! Which is fine and all buuuuuuuut... I do need to find the other cartridges. Yep that's what I gotta do! That's why I came here in the first place." Jojo was at Starlight City when he had gotten a call from an acquaintance of his. Apparently the guy had detected the cartridge energy signatures while he was out there doing stuff like fighting some Humanizer or something. In any case that's why he is here. So what are these cartridges? They're his but you see... he lost them. Well not exactly lost but he was trying to do something when the cartridges were teleported. He got over it really quick though. 

[Open for interaction]

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

"Too slow." Sara's voice rang out from behind the woman. The pup missed. "I was talking about manipulating your own blood. Pay attention. Idiot." She chuckled as she mocked her insult. "I'd show you my shifting but it's...well...you don't want to see it. And it's not regular shifting like yours." Sara smirked as she began walking towards the city. Well, it was more of a slight limp as the last of her injuries healed. Again, a slight black wisp glazed over her body and fixed the rest of the wounds. Sara looked around at the forest and smiled, looking at things that Emily couldn't see. But to Sara, they were very much real.

@Echo Dreamsong

"Ok... cartridges where are you?" Jojo said calling them out even though it made him look like one of those weirdos. He had already gotten some looks when he was calling out to literally game cartridges but it was fine. 

"All I have right now is Go! Go! Jump! Which is fine and all buuuuuuuut... I do need to find the other cartridges. Yep that's what I gotta do! That's why I came here in the first place." Jojo was at Starlight City when he had gotten a call from an acquaintance of his. Apparently the guy had detected the cartridge energy signatures while he was out there doing stuff like fighting some Humanizer or something. In any case that's why he is here. So what are these cartridges? They're his but you see... he lost them. Well not exactly lost but he was trying to do something when the cartridges were teleported. He got over it really quick though. 

[Open for interaction]

Emily's pride was very wounded now. A little huffing noise escaped as she trotted over to a tree. Then the little wolf headed into the city. She wasn't going to shift for a while, so she followed a familiar scent. The black long legged wolf pup stalked Jojo with cat like grace. If you need to know, her real spirit animal was a clouded leopard, but  when her connection with Yasero had been created, she learned how to shift to a wolf as well. Suddenly, the wolf pounced at Jojo and bit at his pants. She associated her wounded pride with that person, so pants were the revenge. 

Emily's pride was very wounded now. A little huffing noise escaped as she trotted over to a tree. Then the little wolf headed into the city. She wasn't going to shift for a while, so she followed a familiar scent. The black long legged wolf pup stalked Jojo with cat like grace. If you need to know, her real spirit animal was a clouded leopard, but  when her connection with Yasero had been created, she learned how to shift to a wolf as well. Suddenly, the wolf pounced at Jojo and bit at his pants. She associated her wounded pride with that person, so pants were the revenge. 

"Ouch," Jojo said as he would shake the wolf off his leg with force that a average human could never have. "Well... wounds will heal. It's all gucci," he said though he did need to consider finding a tailor to spruce up his pants. Not that he only had one pair but all pairs were his favorite pair. "Still did I have some meat earlier? Some blood on meh? Wonder what makes a wolf go bark bark."

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

Sara ran off after Emily with incredible speed. She slid past the wolf but overshot, landing in front of Jojo and frowning. "Hey lady, get the heck off of him. If you can't catch me, you can't catch me. Stop being salty and hurting random passerby." Sara chuckled again, now forgetting about the whole experience in the house. It was second nature for her, even though it was horrible she bounced back as quickly as possible. 

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

"Ouch," Jojo said as he would shake the wolf off his leg with force that a average human could never have. "Well... wounds will heal. It's all gucci," he said though he did need to consider finding a tailor to spruce up his pants. Not that he only had one pair but all pairs were his favorite pair. "Still did I have some meat earlier? Some blood on meh? Wonder what makes a wolf go bark bark."

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

Sara ran off after Emily with incredible speed. She slid past the wolf but overshot, landing in front of Jojo and frowning. "Hey lady, get the heck off of him. If you can't catch me, you can't catch me. Stop being salty and hurting random passerby." Sara chuckled again, now forgetting about the whole experience in the house. It was second nature for her, even though it was horrible she bounced back as quickly as possible. 

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Emily huffed and rolled her eyes. She twisted around to see if anyone was watching, but sensing no one, Emily made her choice. Within about three heart beats, the human teen sat in front of Jojo, watching him with large brown eyes. Her skin was pale, with freckles everywhere but her face, but they couldn't hide the look of lacking sunlight. "You have no blood, but you do smell like a dying whale... Take a bath..." She didn't mean an insult, but a wolf's nose is far stronger than a human's.

Emily huffed and rolled her eyes. She twisted around to see if anyone was watching, but sensing no one, Emily made her choice. Within about three heart beats, the human teen sat in front of Jojo, watching him with large brown eyes. Her skin was pale, with freckles everywhere but her face, but they couldn't hide the look of lacking sunlight. "You have no blood, but you do smell like a dying whale... Take a bath..." She didn't mean an insult, but a wolf's nose is far stronger than a human's.

"C'mon we can all be happy can't we? It's gucci to be happy. Right? Just Keep Smiling." Jojo said as he would look to Emily and Sara. Seems the two just weren't on good terms now but sometimes things were beyond his control. Still it was a challenge to know whether or not he could help dissipate the tense situation between the two. If not then well some things weren't meant to be it seems. 

@JPax

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

Sara frowned. She wasn't a human unlike the girl, and on top of that she had enhanced senses, so she knew. "I'm sorry, the last guy who kept me in was very unclean." She snapped her fingers towards Emily. "Have you ever heard of the spirit woods tribe? I have to tell you this before I show you something. And then take a bath."

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

"C'mon we can all be happy can't we? It's gucci to be happy. Right? Just Keep Smiling." Jojo said as he would look to Emily and Sara. Seems the two just weren't on good terms now but sometimes things were beyond his control. Still it was a challenge to know whether or not he could help dissipate the tense situation between the two. If not then well some things weren't meant to be it seems. 

@JPax

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

Sara frowned. She wasn't a human unlike the girl, and on top of that she had enhanced senses, so she knew. "I'm sorry, the last guy who kept me in was very unclean." She snapped her fingers towards Emily. "Have you ever heard of the spirit woods tribe? I have to tell you this before I show you something. And then take a bath."

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

(XD Perfect)
Emily shook her head and frowned. She had heard of tribes, but that was native americans... She wasn't up to date in most things other than animal species news. Yasero would always give those to her, even now that the connection was severed when she joined the Council of Animal Elders... That just means mentally elders, not hobbly old wolves and horses and bears...

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

Sara looked into the distance, then back to Emily. "I'll show you then. They worship wolves, actually. Although I can't take you into the actual tribe itself I can show you the river around. Might as well take a bath while I'm at it there." Sara's expression then faltered slightly when she remembered Emily can't see spirits. "Right...you can't see spirits...whatever I'll show you the place anyways, it's nice. Probably will wash the saltiness right out of your system." She held her hand out for Emily to grab. "You down?"

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

YvgZGdC.jpg

Sara

Sara looked into the distance, then back to Emily. "I'll show you then. They worship wolves, actually. Although I can't take you into the actual tribe itself I can show you the river around. Might as well take a bath while I'm at it there." Sara's expression then faltered slightly when she remembered Emily can't see spirits. "Right...you can't see spirits...whatever I'll show you the place anyways, it's nice. Probably will wash the saltiness right out of your system." She held her hand out for Emily to grab. "You down?"

@Echo Dreamsong @YoungX

Emily rolled her eyes at the insul but nodded. "I'm down..."
(Sorry! Going somewhere! Gotta go!)

Sara

Sara took Emily's hand and they both disappeared.

They were landed directly on the side of the river, although it would feel to Emily that they were spun around a million times. Forests and a jungle were divided by a cool turquoise river, that seemed to glow slightly in the dark. Sara was already sitting on a tree hanging over the river. "So, what do you think?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Sara

Sara took Emily's hand and they both disappeared.

They were landed directly on the side of the river, although it would feel to Emily that they were spun around a million times. Forests and a jungle were divided by a cool turquoise river, that seemed to glow slightly in the dark. Sara was already sitting on a tree hanging over the river. "So, what do you think?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Emily gasped, bending down to stare at the water. "I-it's beautiful! Wow! Yey would love-..." She trailed off, fidgeting with the yin and yan pendant she wore around her neck. "God... I wish she were here, we'd be in the water before you know it... I'm Emily by the way... Don't think I said my name yet."

Sara

Sara smiled. "Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Sara." She wiped her blood off of the top of her chest and jumped off the tree, landing on the banks next to Emily. Sara spoke directly to Emily, crouching down next to the water. "Go on. Try it." 

@Echo Dreamsong

Sara

Sara smiled. "Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Sara." She wiped her blood off of the top of her chest and jumped off the tree, landing on the banks next to Emily. Sara spoke directly to Emily, crouching down next to the water. "Go on. Try it." 

@Echo Dreamsong

Emily simply switched from staring at Sara to the water. It looked clean, so she would try it, but not in human form. No, she chose her cat form, a clouded leopard the size of a... Well, rather small. It wasn't her fault though, she was still mostly human after all. Her teeth still packed a massive pain inducer. Don't mess with Catily. (Perfect name) Now much more comfortable, Catily began to lap up the cool and crisp water, tail flicking back and forth.

Sara

Sara took a handful of the water and stared at it. The water healed souls and also felt physically good. "It's supposed to make you feel calm." She stared back at the water and dangled her feet in. Not like Sara ever wore shoes anyways. "You wanna go in?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Sara

Sara took a handful of the water and stared at it. The water healed souls and also felt physically good. "It's supposed to make you feel calm." She stared back at the water and dangled her feet in. Not like Sara ever wore shoes anyways. "You wanna go in?"

@Echo Dreamsong

Emily growled at the water for a few moments before wading in. She stayed near the shore, not quite liking the feelin of heavy fur. When the little minnow swam by, Emily let out a terrified little 'meow' and darted for the trees. The mighty Catily's courage had been shattered by tiny minnows wake.

Sara

"I think it's better you go in human form..." Sara walked over to the tree and looked at the cat, giggling at its cat..ness... before turning to the river. "If you don't want to, it's fine. I guess I'll just be all alone right...?" She turned to the turquoise of the river and crouched next to Catily. "Maybe if you shift back you won't be scared of the water."

@Echo Dreamsong

(In this rp, water means disaster. Astra sharks, Lena drowning, and God knows what...)

Sara

"I think it's better you go in human form..." Sara walked over to the tree and looked at the cat, giggling at its cat..ness... before turning to the river. "If you don't want to, it's fine. I guess I'll just be all alone right...?" She turned to the turquoise of the river and crouched next to Catily. "Maybe if you shift back you won't be scared of the water."

@Echo Dreamsong

(In this rp, water means disaster. Astra sharks, Lena drowning, and God knows what...)

(Crap! I laughed to loudly and got into dorm trouble! XD)
Catily sat back and attempted a shrug. Then she went back to her skinny little piece of shit human form. Yeah, she was thin, but that was kind of a choice. Human Emily had only eaten because she could transfer that energy and calories to Yasero. Now that the connection was gone, she would barley eat more than a few crackers. Combined with exercise meant at least a pound a week. Emily was sort of obsessed with having a low weight, no matter how skinny and boney she got, Emily wanted less. Not good. Still, she glared at the river for a bit before standing. "Fish are the demons of the Earth... They will eat you! EVIL!" She cried before wading in.

Crap! I laughed to loudly and got into dorm trouble! XD)
Catily sat back and attempted a shrug. Then she went back to her skinny little piece of shit human form. Yeah, she was thin, but that was kind of a choice. Human Emily had only eaten because she could transfer that energy and calories to Yasero. Now that the connection was gone, she would barley eat more than a few crackers. Combined with exercise meant at least a pound a week. Emily was sort of obsessed with having a low weight, no matter how skinny and boney she got, Emily wanted less. Not good. Still, she glared at the river for a bit before standing. "Fish are the demons of the Earth... They will eat you! EVIL!" She cried before wading in.

(Lol)

@Echo Dreamsong

(OK, we'll do that then,)

Martian walked down the slave market, looking for a new servant. He needed a new companion since Phobos died. He still had an ache in his heart about her and he wondered if he would ever love a woman like that again. He shook his head and continued as he approached the head slaver

@Echo Dreamsong

(OK, we'll do that then,)

Martian walked down the slave market, looking for a new servant. He needed a new companion since Phobos died. He still had an ache in his heart about her and he wondered if he would ever love a woman like that again. He shook his head and continued as he approached the head slaver

@Echo Dreamsong

A perky looking blond suddenly approached with a round tray full of cheese. Her cleavage was rather visible due to the lewd outfit she wore, but Ivy didn't seem to mind. She smiled at him genuinely, tilting her head. "Cheese sir? We have cheddar, american, and many others~!"

Martian walked by a perky young blonde. She was in a revealing outfit, which didn't surprise him. Add that to the fact that she was being smart. He went up to her and said "You're quite the perky one, ain't ya? I'll have cheddar,"

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread