• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Adam had the urge to laugh at her but he just couldn't do anything, considering that it was the same way for him at the beginning. "I'm not really use to it, its just a natural occurrence to me now that it became normal." He followed her, staying close but not too close to her.
transparent lie transparent lie

Ishmael awakened hanging from his feet by rope tied to the rafters of what looked like a warehouse.

"Looks like our little fighters awake!"

He heard from behind him. He struggled to swing around to look at who was behind it. From his upside-down point of view he could make out a large man with a large beard. Behind him were several men carrying guns.

"What's your name kid?" The man pipped up.

After a second Ishmael realized something that just about shattered his world. Not only did he not know where he was or how he got here but he had forgotten his own name and just about everything about him. He remembered that he was a monk and that he had a journal somewhere. He said to the man,

"I don't know" even his voice sounded unfamiliar.

" Hahaha good welcome to the Pitt!"

As he was saying this some goons from behind Ish chained his arms together with thick, heavy chains. They lowered him to the floor and as Ish stood he met at eye level with the large man.

"My name is Barbas. I am your new boss. You work for me you get to eat. You don't do as I say and we break you. Do you understand?"

"I don't have much of a choice now do I?"

"Hahaha I like the sarcasm and your right. Take him to his cage."

The goons brought him to a cage where they left him. Without a past or even a name Ishmael sat in that cage trying to remember something. Anything.

Andrea Costanza
Andrea scoffed as she kicked open the door. "Well, with luck like that it would suck for you if you were an actual villain." She then went down the stairs and down to the lobby. Andrea walked out of the lobby and onto the sidewalk.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have nice eyes?" Spontaneous compliment. Andrea obviously wanted something from him.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"If I had good control over the Bad Luck, i could be able to cause chaos, but being a villain is for whackos." Hey he just didn't like any type of people besides himself, this was the first time in a while that he was hanging out with someone and that someone was a Pyromaniac lady. "Huh?" He stopped walking once the compliment came out from her mouth, something wasn't right. transparent lie transparent lie

Andrea Costanza
Andrea froze too. "Something wrong?" Confused, she turned back to face Adam. "Can't you just take the compliment? I said you have nice eyes!" She turned away from him and crossed her arms, trying to hide her embarrassment. "What's the point..." muttered Andrea. She needed something in the first place, so she had to try whatever to get it.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Adam hummed to himself as he tried to understand what Pyro wanted to implement with those words. "Haven't you seen Blue eyes before? I think they are common." That was true because everywhere he went, he usually saw many people like that. "What does she actually want?" Those were his though as he crossed his arm. transparent lie transparent lie

Andrea Costanza
Andrea continued to walk, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her hoodie. "Yeah but yours look really nice." She continued to walk before a thought crossed her mind. "Okay...here's the truth. I need a place to stay over at until I find an apartment that I can move into. I'm not saying you have to let me, but...but it would be nice."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"Sounds reasonable." Adam said while shrugging. It was a reasonable reason, so he had no reason not to deny her. "its a small room so don't expect some type of luxury."He was poor but that didn't mean he didn't have somewhere to live at. "Just follow me." He started to walk in front of her, walking lazily.

Last edited:
Andrea Costanza
"I'm not expecting anything cool. Hell, I lived in single room apartments as well." Andrea was also poor, but she didn't have much of a job to make that up. Being a baker didn't pay very well. She followed him to his apartment, all the while keeping silent as to not make him frustrated with her.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

The more that Adam walked, the more you could see that they were going to the woods. He sometimes would humm to himself before switching to talking random things to himself, you could even hear curse words, some that made sense and some that didn't. "So do scary houses scare you?" What, He wanted to learn things about her and the quietness was becoming dull even though he liked it sometimes, just not today.

Andrea Costanza
"It's actually very hard to scare me." Andrea was definitely getting a little tensed that they were walking into the woods, but that was all she really could have expected from a guy of bad luck and candy-bar stealing. "But no, to answer your question, they don't. Why? Is your house a complete mess or something?"

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

(Hurtful xD)
The more they walked, the more darker you could see it getting until you could see a small cabin that looked rundown. "So my place is your place until you get your things back." The door fell when he tried opening the door but he just shrugged it off. "Damn door won't stay put, Unlucky." He had been having the same problem for some time, so it was something normal but unlucky.

Andrea Costanza
Andrea was now confused. Her expression showed it; her eyes narrowed and her eyebrows contorted into a sort of questioning face. "Why are you suddenly so nice to me? I get you aren't a villain, but most people run off even after meeting me when they've done nothing wrong."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"Have you attacked me during any of the times I was running? no, just threatening me." He would said more stuff but considering that to him she was a pervert, he didn't want that to happen. Hey, he was still a guy but that would caused the bad luck to be worse. "I'm trying to get to know you while you stay here, or the bad luck wears out and you think your luck can help you out." That was simply an excuse but he really didn't have any other choice. When she she had asked him, it felt more like a threat to him and no way was he gonna get burned.

Dirk glanced about the street cautiously, taking in his surroundings with completion. "I might like this city..." he muttered to himself as he began to move along the sidewalk again. He had spent the last of his money on some food, and had made every cent count. His feet stopped as he stood in front of store, it's curtains closed and the lights off. Reaching out, Dirk placed his hand against the window carefully, then pulled it back. Grabbing a brick, he dashed it through the window violently, shattering the glass into tiny pieces. Now he stood back and held his arms up to cover his face, waiting for the debris to clear up

Andrea Costanza
Andrea scoffed again. "It's obvious you don't want me here. I'll just leave and live on the streets if you think I'm just threatening you." She walked through the broken door with her head down. She could find elsewhere to live.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"How stupid can you be? I just said you weren't attacking me when i was running away just threatening me?" He literally felt like slapping her on the back of her head but considering that it was bad to hit a girl and that he was gonna give her bad luck, he didn't do anything. "Just find a spot around this small cabin to sleep at, i don't really have a bed and the kitchen is known to catch on fire when you turn it on or when i turn it on, either way just get a blanket from the closet and lay it on the floor or just sleep on the couch, i don't care." What was up with woman and their hearing, he wasn't trying to kick her out, i mean his phrasing was perfect but she mistook it for something else, how dumb can someone be to have misheard what he said. transparent lie transparent lie (not trying to insult xD)

Andrea Costanza
(If I misunderstood your phrasing chances are it wasn't perfect. LOL)
"Then say that instead of saying that I'm threatening you! I have a feeling you're the idiot here." Andrea was about to turn tail and leave when she heard about the fact that the kitchen caught fire. She then loosened up and looked down at her hands. Could she possibly use her powers to stop fires?

"Nevermind. It sounds like you actually need me around if your kitchen catches fire that often."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Popsicle/What was that noise?
Peregrine Summers
Jack Weiss
Peregrine sighed and pulled the popsicle out of her mouth. "He's basically a psycho with a God complex. No, his name's Cody Valen. Some ninth level villainry shit going on with him. He thinks the world is his, similar to criminals that rob stores and the like." She put the dry ice pop back in her mouth when the distinct sound of a window shattering reached her ears. Peregrine's head turned to the location across the street.

"Woah there. Pero, is that some guy breaking into a store?"
"Thanks, captain obvious!" Peregrine stared at the man breaking into the store, then shoved her popsicle back into her mouth. By the looks of it, Peregrine could be able to handle it lickety-split. "I'm gonna go check it out." She ran off towards the direction of the window breaker.

Jack stared, dumbfounded.
"Are you a part of her team or something? Jeez, she's literally running off everywhere."

that1aj that1aj Knightling Knightling

"I'm pretty sure that was confirmed when i run away from you after I saw you tying up then wannabes villains just cause you heard me talking about the stolen candy bar." He liked eating candy, so he sometimes stole them. That was what he always said so, it was surprising for him to be heard talking about the stolen candy bar. "I mean with myself getting hit on the head so many times, i would be surprised if I didn't suffer some type of trauma when i was little." He sat down on the chair before he fell when it broke apart. "Okay, how the hell does a chair fall apart so easily." (Considering that bad luck does many thing, i think a chair falling apart can happen.)

Andrea Costanza
Andrea stared in shock as the chair broke apart. "Are you alright?!" She tried to rush over to him but tripped and fell flat on her face again. "Ow! Dammit..." She got up again and held out a hand for him. "Jeez, I'll help you fix this place up when my bad luck runs out and I get my lucky stars back."

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Adam was half tempted go grab her arm but nope, wasn't gonna let her bad luck continue. He stood up before looking at her. "Considering that just a slap on the hand caused you to have a 24 hour of bad luck, what do you think helping me up cause?" He asked with half sarcasm in it.

"Jesus! Peregrine, wait up!" Thalia yelled after Peregrine. "Uhhh, is it ok if I leave this here? I kinda need to make sure she doesn't die or anything. I'll be back." Running after Peregrine, Thalia saw the man who broke the window. Slowing down, she walked calmly towards the man, acting like she was just out for a walk. Maybe he won't notice me and I can knock him out. Or I'll have to hit him with a blast of ice...

D duegxybus Knightling Knightling

Derek slowly lowered his arms, standing in front of the broken display window, a few items already having been knocked over. "And so it begins, the race against time..." he muttered to himself, glancing down at the watch on his wrist. Moving with a sense of urgency, he climbed inside the store, careful not to cut himself on any loose shards of glass along the way. It was dark in there, and he paused to glance back out. Immediately, the presence of a few people nearby caught his attention, so he moved further back into the store, to avoid any sort of attention. Reaching over, he grabbed the cash register and tore it out of its spot. "Can't stop now.." he muttered to himself
D duegxybus
that1aj that1aj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back