• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Hanah Solo
Zamasu Zamasu FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Mega Mega _Line 213 _Line 213

First all was fine, but then there was horrible headache, Hanah tried to take hold of her head when she felt something pointy at her head. Then there hit more pain now from her elbows. She looked them and started screaming both from horror and pain, from her elbows growth out bone spikes.​

Last edited:
Norm Hall

All seems fine until Norm heard a scream. "Its coming from the treatment room!" He yelled as he begins to sprint to where Hanah is, only to find her transformed. "Whoa! Lady, what the hell just happened to you!?" He asks, obviously freaked out by her new form.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Norm Hall

Hanah went passed him, but before she could go any further, Norm instinctively grabs her by the shoulder in a quick manner as means to stop her. "Woman...what did the doctor do to you?" Norm worriedly asks.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Norm Hall

Norm felt the sharp bone piercing barely into his skin. "Ouch!" He yelled upon letting go of Hanah to see his hand bleeding badly. Norm felt a bit frightened, but mostly shocked. He looked at Hanah once more and asked in a scared tone "Lady...what just happened to you?"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Killian Mikhail
Killian dashed over but stopped in front of her, he looked over to see Norm bleeding and spikes protruding from her body "what the....Are you okay?" Killian asked her slowly walking forward. he didn't want her to freak out and attack him so he had his guard up just in case. he could see she was panicking and wanted to attempt to calm her down.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Zamasu Zamasu

Rachel Oliver
Black Matter
Rachel was walking through the town in the South District when she stumbled across a scene of screaming, confusion, and some other things. There was a guy with a bleeding hand, someone who had grown bone plates on her shoulders, and some other guy who Rachel could vaguely recognize. She walked in through the front door, not caring for security and such, and walked straight up to the group.

"Spikes? What's going on here? What did I just walk into?" Rachel looked up at the woman with spikes and simply walked closer. She held out a hand, forming a small ball of dark energy on it. "If you wish, I can surgically remove those horns for you. Though I don't think that'll be very effective, they'll grow back."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Zamasu Zamasu FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Killian Mikhail
"Frost's Bane" Killian whispered and his sword, along with a scabbard, formed on his back. he turned to the sound of a new person "we are not surgically doing anything....im pretty sure that's what got us into this" he spoke to the girl. Killian noticed the civilians starting to crowd around the scene "crud" he mumbled, holding the handle of his sword debating if he wanted to draw it.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI transparent lie transparent lie Zamasu Zamasu

With the arrival of these others came a whole host of problems. It started with a scream, and from there blossomed into a crowded state of mayhem, with many hospital patrons running, and others crowding around what appeared to be a brewing confrontation between a hero and a frightened, quickly-mutating patient. The cacophony of screams and motion immediately set Eko on edge, the boy's visible eye widening as far as it could go, darting back and forth in a vain attempt at distinguishing some sort of safe-haven amongst the flurry of fear and sound.

With a moment's hesitation, the hall monitor took off towards the unexpected development, attempting to pull people away and usher them to the quickly-crowding exits before they had the chance of getting hurt. The ironically-calm chime of the PA system sounded, trailed by an equally calm and detached voice informing other patrons and personnel throughout the building that there was an incident in the lobby to be avoided.

Eko himself seemed entirely lost in the chaos, wanting to run, but having no idea where to run to, repeated panicked grunts taking the place of outward breaths as things continued to escalate. Part way through the madness, something seemed to set even more of the crowd on-edge, prompting a second wave of mad dashes for the exit. Through the throng of people, rising spikes of milky-yellow material seemed to appear, perhaps offering additional context to the chaos, before being hidden again by the rush of people towards the lobby exits.

Unsure as to what to do, Eko slipped his arms into the loops of his backpack, and pressed himself as hard into the bench as he could, pulling his legs towards his chest as he tried to make himself as unnoticeable as he could, only barely managing to vocalize his confusion and fear to the woman at his side.

"W-What do we do?"

Interaction: Mega Mega
Mentioned: transparent lie transparent lie FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Zamasu Zamasu

Things were getting weird fast. First, there was a scream from the emergency ward, which one of guys with Hanah went to go check on. Hanah came tearing out into the lobby with spikes growing out of her, quickly followed by the guy. Vicky didn't know Hanah could do that, grow spikes, not run, Vicky knew she could run, but by the way she was getting into hysterics about it Vicky was pretty sure Hanah didn't know she could do this either. The guys tried to calm her down but only got sliced a bit for their troubles before another weirdo came bursting in.

Before long, the entire lobby dissolved into even more chaos, mobs of people rushing for the exits as the staff, the woman who brought the sandwich included, tried to handle to situation. Vicky remained seated however, distracted from the scene by an obviously terrified Eko. Right, priorities, time to act with maturity befitting her age.

Keeping her voice quiet and calm, she motioned for him to stand up as she did so herself.
"Why don't we head back to my room? I'm not going to get discharged with this mess going on, so let's go wait it out somewhere quieter, yeah?"

Vicky slipped back into the patient ward, lightly pulling Eko behind her. So maybe she didn't exactly remember where her room was, but it was already much calmer away from the lobby even with some of the more mobile patients trying to figure out what was going on. They'd just walk around for a while until they found the room with her stuff in it. Moving would do Eko some good anyway, considering the state of his clothes suggested he'd spent a long time sitting, most likely on a bus or in a car or something. They both needed some rest too. That was important. She'd been up all day and most of the night, and even if Eko had slept on whatever transportation he came in it was still well past midnight.

_Line 213 _Line 213

The two pushed their way through the swirling crowd, Eko's quickened breaths slowly returning to normal as they reached the less-populated highways of the care ward, several nurses and doctors rushing past the two to attend to the confrontation that they had left behind, watched by roaming patients who sometimes followed, and sometimes merely watched from the doors to their rooms.

By contrast, much of the hospital was as deathly quiet as one would expect, with none remaining save for bed-bound patients, and the doctors and nurses in the midst of caring for them. The long walk as the two searched for Vicky's room actually proved somewhat peaceful, with Eko fully appreciating the near-absolute silence as the two merely wandered. Eko's fear-driven adrenaline faded quickly in the quiet, the child nearly entirely relaxed again once they finally slipped into the clean white room that Vicky was assigned to.

The boy let out a light, long sigh as they reached solitude, slowly wandering over to the window on the far end once they had arrived. For a while, he did not say anything, letting the rest of his momentary stress ebb away as he pressed his face to the cool glass for a moment.

"...Thanks. Sorry," he said quietly, turning around. Eko watched Vicky quietly, shuffling in place awkwardly as he stared. Once again, he seemed to be at a loss, even though the two were no longer in the midst of what appeared to be brewing danger. "...Do you think the people downstairs are going to be okay?"

Rachel Oliver
Black Matter
Rachel watched as everything descended into chaos. She closed her eyes and raised a hand. "Everyone, LISTEN UP!" As she said this loudly, people seemed to listen. She pointed to the exit. "Single file line, people! Exit orderly!" As some people listened and left, it somewhat lowered the tension. She lowered her hand and put it back in her pocket, sighing heavily as they all left. "Well, what now?," asked Rachel as she shrugged. It wasn't that hard.

Zamasu Zamasu Veltsu VI Veltsu VI FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

"I'm sure they'll be fine. All the regular people are getting out of the way and Hanah, the girl with the spikes, is tougher than she thinks."

She let Eko look around as she went over to her backpack. She did what she should have done before even leaving her room and wrung the water out of her coat and jacket before spreading them out on top of the cabinet her stuff was being kept in so they could dry the rest of the way out. After a moment of thought, she did the same with her sweater.

There were a lot of things Vicky needed to do if she was going to keep Eko, first and fore most finding him a suitable place to stay. Her apartment, while nice enough for her, wasn't in a part of the city she was comfortable keeping small children. She had enough money for a nicer area, and she didn't buy a whole lot, partly because there wasn't a lot she wanted, but also partly because, well, she wasn't really the type to buy things, per say. Next was food, and clothes, um, maybe some toys, or something? She needed to find out more about him. Young though he was, she figured if anyone knew what he needed it would be him.

Quiet with focus, Vicky pushed a couple of the visitor chairs together and spread an extra blanket she pulled out of the closet over them. When she was done with the makeshift bed, she moved to lean against the wall next to window. Glancing between the city night and Eko, she stayed silent for a good while, trying to gauge the kid's mood. He was calmer than in the lobby, thankfully, but still looked stressed and worried. The future could wait till the future then.

"It's pretty late. You should get some sleep," she finally told him, waving vaguely to the actual bed.

_Line 213 _Line 213

As Vicki mentioned that she actually knew the girl who had caused all that commotion, Eko's visible eye went wide, and he glanced back up to the girl with a mixture of surprise and fear, both far less muted than they had been in the lobby, yet present all the same.

"...You know her?" Eko asked, once more shuffling his feet, as if unsure as to whether or not he should take a step closer, or take a step back, "are you both part of the...The Heroes of Today? Do you...Do you do things? Like me?"

He almost seemed relieved at the prospect; though Empire City might be crawling with crime and powers, at least comparatively speaking, wherever this child was from must have been practically devoid of the gifted. Yet, his relief was nevertheless tempered with reluctant skepticism; considering how far he had come, and the fact that he had been alone all this time, it was probably better that he was somewhat guarded.

Killian Mikhail
Killian noticed her start to panic and then saw her eyes trained on his sword "No no it is not for you, see look" he held his hands up and Frost's bane vanished "see im not gonna attack you, just calm down and maybe we can figure out what is happening" he sighed shaking his head "we need to figure out what happen to you, what do you remember about the doctor or what he gave you?"
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Zamasu Zamasu transparent lie transparent lie

Eko's sudden caution put Vicky on guard, less because she suspected something of him, he basically admitted to having powers, but more because she couldn't think of any reason why her also having powers was such a problem. It was true Empire City had a higher population of supers than most places, but it wasn't exactly as if they were as obscure as urban myths elsewhere. The kid probably came from a small community far outside the city. It might even be why he left, if he was the only one in his home town who had a gift.

She started slowly, her own caution evident, "I know her, and I can do... things. But I'm not part of Heroes. Hanah is though. She seemed in a real bad spot though, so if ya wanna talk to her you might have to wait." Vicky glanced at the bed again, "Really, it's late. Your not gonna get any information tonight."

_Line 213 _Line 213

Lion Gold X

He had watched them from afar, seemingly proud to what he did to Hanah. "That woman will be the key to my plans." He thought "Once she has gathered the information about the superheroes from Heroes of Today, I will create a massive army of mutants possessing the superheroes' weaknesses and use them against them and the organization. The whole world will be free from their appearances, and that I may be able to retire peacefully without having to hear a single word about them. I shouldn't stay here for long. I need to go back with my associates. They'll be needing me for something."

Norm Hall

The situation seems to be getting out of hand. Norm looked at Hanah and others before thinking of what to do. Eventually, something came into his mind. "Lady, where's the doctor?" Norm asks.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Unknown Numerals
Iris Levin

"Iris, get an eyeful of this shit." Unknown smiled at the computer screen which was tuned into the hospital's security systems. How did he get this access? Well, it's simple really. KISS laboratories had incredibly good technology, and the duo had a great mind, combined at least. In the corner of Unknown's room sat a girl. She was getting dressed for an occasion. "You can tell me about it later. Busy here." Iris put her shirt on, and began fitting a baseball cap over hat. She picked out a cell phone that she'd be using for the purposes of this mission.

Unknown wasn't too happy with Iris's response. He simply sighed and put the computer aside.
"Well, like I was saying, the hospital is a wreck. Everyone's descended into madness because of some bones. People need to toughen up. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to investigate the scene at the hospital, is all. I'll create an uplink for all photographs to go straight towards the computer. Don't be too surprised if I come back with shit tier pics." Iris gave a glance before going towards the door and walking out. Unknown took the computer back and typed to a different room in the hospital. "Have fun by yourself."

Iris Levin
Iris entered the outside world with an open mind. She didn't expect anything out of the Souther District, such as its horrible, third-world look save for the technology. It made her feel like she was in a sickening but generic cyberpunk movie. She continued walking, though avoiding others when she got the chance. If anyone was smart enough, they'd likely notice there was something up with her behaviors.

IRIS LEVIN IS OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Lion Gold X

Lion went away from the hospital to make his way back to his lab. However, before he does so, he needs to find some more people with potential, so he decided to go spying. He climbs up a building using his armor's big hands until he reaches the roof. He looks down at the ledge in hopes to see if anyone has the potential of being a mutant, and that is where he sees Iris. "This girl will do." Lion thought and then he jumps off the roof and lands on the ground with his armor's hands right in front of Iris.

"Hello little girl..." Lion says in a menacing tone "You seemed to be in a hurry. Where are you off to?"

D duegxybus

Iris Levin
Iris was happily on her walk when suddenly a huge armored, thing, seemed to jump in front of her. She didn't pay any mind to it. Keep calm, is what Unknown always told her to be. And that's what she did. Without the slightest hint of fear, she looked up from under her baseball cap to see exactly what was there. It was entirely hideous. A metal man. Most likely armor, by the looks of it. Iris put her phone in her pocket and crossed her arms.

"Get out of my way."

Her display of confidence could either mean two things. Either, she possessed unimaginable powers, or she was simply acting cocky. Both of which were somewhat true, as Iris could make her powers appear as though they were impressive.

Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back