• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Today: God's Territory

Marlowe Walker

Marlowe nodded, not once opening her mouth as to not reveal her voice. She turned around and spotted Poltergeist's father, and soon began approaching him. On her way there, she thought of how she could communicate with him without making her male disguise have a female voice.
But then, the mirrored image started to falter, revealing her normal self with her flannel shirt. Her eyes widened as she realized that her cover was about to be blown. She looked back at the group and the doctor frantically.
They all looked back at her.
She began panicking, and quickly looked around for an escape. Her eyes darted all around the room faster than a heartbeat, anxiously wanting to escape her situation.
They eventually landed on the automatic doors.
She took one quick, final glance at the group before she charged towards the doors, jumping into the glass before they could detect her and open.
Marlowe landed in the mirror dimension, coughing from the impact.
Doctor Nope Doctor Nope D duegxybus The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Riley Ackerson :: 1000 Degree Knife
Riley shook her head. "You know, we don't need to all go report. You should go around and see what you can find. I gotta spend time actually focusing on paperwork. Good luck. If you need anything, just call Zephyr." With that, Riley walked off into the distance towards the HQ. As she walked, she remembered what Gummy said about certain things. That was important to note.

YoungX YoungX

[Closed for interaction due to limited activity. Don't let me hold you back :)]

Kenneth Reyes :: Barrier
Elaine Hathom
Kenneth nodded. "That's unfortunate. I suppose I get to leave you alone at this point to investigate. Good luck. This isn't my fight." He began to walk off away from the town. Elaine didn't really leave; she stuck around a little bit with the white-haired male. "You know, you look really familiar. I don't remember where but I think I've seen you somewhere before." Elaine peered closer before suddenly earning a loud whistle from Kenneth.

"Come on. Let the man do his own work."

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

[Kenneth will be gone, but I will still provide evidence to the best of my ability.]

Dinning Darling
Drink Up
The moment the first cup hit the table, it already vanished right into the jaws of the Darling. "Sweet lips? Oh, such the smooth talker!" Candy's mouth finally flashed the jagged teeth, but only for a second before her lips locked shut.

Candy's speed only seemed to increase from there as she gulped drink after drink. Of course, this wasn't the girl's first time drinking and she could hold her liquor quite well. However, even she had her limits, her vision was becoming quite blurry but her ways of drinking became more creative. She threw one of the cups into the air and caught it in her mouth, glass and all. It wasn't questioned in the heat of the moment as Candy continued her rampage.
"Givin uppp, yett?"
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Eryn and his father opened their mouths to say something at the sight of a doctor turning into a girl who immediately ran off and dissapeared into the glass door...but they couldn't really think of anything to say.
8137885.jpg

Huh. And to think that this night couldn't possibly get any stranger. Eryn figured that this treatment would take a while since the damage was so extensive, so it would make more sense to simply check in another day. After sorting out the billing information, his father started driving him home.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen D duegxybus (End of interaction for now)

Eryn sat in the backseat as he usually would, not for any particular reason. It was a fairly luxurious car and certainly felt like it whenever he'd ride in it, but it obviously wasn't as freakishly expensive as something like a Bentley. He passively watched out the window, although not-so-heavy rain was obscuring his vision and he could only see the parts of the road that was illuminated by the car's headlamps and the occasional streetlight. It almost seemed like something out of the intro to a horror movie.

(Open for interaction)

Norm Hall

An hour into walking outside, and already the trio felt bored. Norm wanted to do something for his adopted sisters, but can't find a place to do such. He wanted to go home, but he felt that there is still some more time to kill before their parent's come back. He sighs, wanting to see something happen before the deadest of nights.

(Open for interaction.)​

Killian Mikhail
Killian had been walking for what seemed like hours and now he was utterly bored. he checked his watch and sighed looking around him before darting into an alley "now some fun can start" he grinned before climbed up the fire escape to a random apartment, going all the way to the roof. "alrighty then" he grinned and sat his skateboard on the ground before running and jumping off the ledge. in mid air his body dissolved into what looked like snowflakes. The snow flakes dashed across the sky and onto the other building, causing them to clump together forming his body. "hm" he mumbled and jumped off the building again this time when his body burst into tiny snow particles they dashed towards the ground stopping and dashing into the city, making sure to stay high enough so no one could see him......

After about ten minuets of flying around the city, his body reformed on the roof of his own apartment complex with a sigh "welp...fun while it lasted" he groaned before jumping down the fire escaped and into his apartment. he changed his clothes making sure to grab his dad's jacket before walking out into the streets..

(anyone open for intereaction?)

Norm Hall, Soleil & Lune Celeste

After 5 minutes of walking, a tiny snowflake landed on Soleil's nose, which caused her to sneezed. Soon, the trio looks up to see a bunch of falling snowflakes making some sort of path. "Its snowing nyuu~!" Soleil says out of excitement before getting down on all fours and and went on to follow the falling snowflakes, and then Norm and Lune followed. After some time, the snowflakes disappeared, and the trio were now left in front of some apartment. Soleil, thanks to her feline senses, begins to smell something of cold breeze, and then she begins to tracks it down until she sees what appears to be the source.

Norm and Lune caught up to Soleil, but just before they could say something to the catgirl, she suddenly yells "
Hey nyuu!" and then she pounces onto the targeted person.

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Killian Mikhail
"What the.." Killian practically screamed falling to the ground after a strange girl practically tackled him "who in the heck are you?" he said in a hushed yell, the area around them becoming ever so slightly cooler "if you don't mind i would like you to please get off me stranger" Killian felt so awkward he wanted to just particle away but he didn't want to reveal himself to the girl as a hero.
Zamasu Zamasu

Soleil Celeste

The catgirl ain't gonna give up just like that. She felt the temperature turning a bit cooler, but to counter that, she releases a faint heatwave from her body. "Nyuu smell funny nyuu." Soleil says, but then Norm and Lune showed up and pulled Soleil away from the man. Norm went up to the man and offered a hand to him. "Sorry about my friend here..." Norm says "Its just that...she can be a lot finicky."

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Hanah Solo
Zamasu Zamasu FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Hanah had taked off destroyed tyre from her motor home and was taking off second tyre too.
"Hello, babe. Hand off your money."
Hanah turned around and noticed 3 thugs behind her, pointing guns to her head.
"I don't have."
"My friend here will make sure that."
One of thugs gived his gun to speaker and taked hold of Hanah's arm where she had tool that she had used to loose wheels and twisted it. Hanah screamed from pain.​

Soleil & Lune Celeste

Soleil's ears suddenly perked up when she heard a scream not far away from where they are. "Someone's in trouble nyuu!" Soleil says before she quickly runs off, and Lune went behind her. The sisters would arrive at a scene where they saw three thugs harassing a woman. "Hey!" Lune furiously yelled, followed by Soleil saying "Let that woman go nyuu!"

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Hanah Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

Two thugs who still had guns aimed them to girls. One who twisted Hanah's arm, keep holding her painfully and had started groping her after hitting one time her head to stop her from screaming.
"Go down babies, you don't want get hurted."
Hanah was dizzy and saw Soleil and thinked that she was Fayette.
"FAY! RUN!"
Thug smashed her head to motor home.

Last edited:
Soleil & Lune Celeste

Soleil turned to Lune, hoping that she has a plan, but she doesn't. Furious, Soleil huffed before putting her hands closely to each other to form a small ball of heat. "We said...LET GO OF HER NYUU!!!" The catgirl yelled and then she stretches out her hands to throw the ball of heat, which then turns into a huge heatwave, at the two thugs. The heat was so high enough that not only it melted the guns, but also set their bodies in fire.

Lune was shocked, and then she begins to feel worried that someone might see Soleil's powers, run, and tell the police about it.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Soleil & Lune Celeste

Lune sighed, knowing that the gig is already up. She puts her hand in a gun position and aims it at the thug. Within a blink of an eye, a beam shot out from the tip and it went through the thug's head, killing him on the spot.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

Hanah felled to her knees sobbing from pain and sight of death. It has been second time this night that she was rescued. She knew that she wasn't hero type, but she also knew that she if she go back to their old life, Fayette would stay in HoT and leave her to live alone.​

Soleil & Lune Celeste

Soleil looked at the crying woman, and then she went up to her with a bright smile on her face. "Hey, what's the matter nyuu? We beat the baddies that were harassing nyuu." She says, and then Lune came up to her catgirl sister and say "Yeah, what's the matter? At least you're safe."

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hanah Solo
Zamasu Zamasu

"I am worst hero ever... Twice in this evening i have been rescued."
Hanah continued sobbing.
"You look like my sister, she's catgirl too."

Vítězslav simply nodded in acknowledgement with the man leaving taking note of earlier his aversion field, something similar to the experiments but with no numbers involved, but the curious girl, stayed a bit longer, and brought up that she thinks she saw him from somewhere and recognizes him, this caused him to internally frown, that was a problem. He didn't know the extent of how she may have recognized him, but if it had to do with what he was doing as 'Mockingjay' then he had a serious problem, if that was the case he would have to possibly have her eliminated. One way or another... For the time being he had to find out more about this 'KISS' Laboratories. Vítězslav was definitely going to have Namgung investigate the girl and her partner though, Vítězslav would take into account where the man and girl showed up from, and where they exited from to deduce their probable entrance way to find them later and where they left from.

First Vítězslav, googled 'KISS Labs' to see if anything came up on his phone and if it did he would look for it's address, objectives and what they publicly stated they do, because obviously there was something more than met the eye. Afterwards he would call Namgung. Heading into his car after walking back.

Namgung was currently in her apartment, working on assorted random stuff, when she heard her phone ring, the name on the caller ID said. 'Zbyšek Sedlák' Vítězslav's alias. She picked up the phone and a soft South Korean accent met Vítězslav.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Well, Tokko. I need you to do something for me, something intriguing has caught my eye, I picked up a smartwatch pertaining to a laboratory known as 'KISS' it's cracked but it's an easy fix for you, so I am going to bring that over to you to hack into when I arrive, lastly we may have a problem with a specific little girl..." Calling her Tokko for the sake of her alias.

There was a bit of a pause from Namgung, who understood what this meant. "She onto the fact that you're Mockingjay?"

"That is entirely plausible, she only said she think's she has seen me from somewhere, she was with an adolescent male, so while you are at it, please hack and check for any CCTV footage near Sett Street, that's where I was and where the two were, check camera's near (wherever it was deduced that they would be) on Sett Street make sure you are going through footage before (timeframe he figured out when the two arrived), and after (time after they left) if you aren't at our base of operations, please do make your way there, we will speak of this further there." And then he hung up.

So with that, Namgung followed Vítězslav's instructions, first easily hacking into the CCTV camera's considering she had done it before, and begun shifting through footage based on the parameters Vítězslav gave.

(So I need some info on KISS Laboratories if it publicly exists online in RP, also I need an analysis on where the two must have came from considering the only view that is plausible is if there were camera's on the relatively unaffected side that could catch them, and from there considering Vítězslav is so intelligent he should be able to deduce where they would have arrived from so that any cameras in the area could see them for as long as they go in the area and based on the route they take to reach Sett street.)

D duegxybus

Killian Mikhail
"what the....why did you shoot him" Killian yelled running over to the lady "ma'am are you okay?" Killian asked kneeling down beside her o make sure she wasn't hurt "Don't say that, im sure you just need some practice" he gave the girl a small smile and stood up offering her his hand to help her up, "with a little practice you'll be kicking guys butts in no time" he frowned looking at the dead guy on the ground with utter distaste.

((SO SO SO sorry I had school and then practice.)
Zamasu Zamasu Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Southern District | 10:02p.m.​

• Hospital​

One | Five | Four

One, Five, and Four remained silent throughout most of the conversations. The exchange between the recompense and the girl's condition were irrelevant-- even if they felt somewhat bad for the kid her well-being wasn't the most important thing on their mind. What the triplets wanted to know was why she'd been there in the first place and who'd done whatever it was she'd kept trying to say. The triplets huddled away from Eryn and his father, staying silent even when the filthy bloodstained note was brought to them, neither One, Five, or Four thought to bother going towards it.

The first reason was because that was disgusting, the second was because there'd be no point in looking at tarnished evidence. "What do we do now?" Five asked, just around the time the doctor told a nurse to go do something they weren't paying attention to.

One shrugged.

"Wait for her to get well enough and then visit?" Four suggested.

One shrugged again, lost in thought. "Maybe, don't know if that's the best idea. Personally I think we should sneak in there and ask her."

Four scoffed, "We were all thinking that dumbass- it's just not the right option at the moment."

A hand went through One's jet black hair and he jostled it in a sense of irritation. "Damn..." his hand flopped loudly to his side just as Eryn and his father began to leave. "Guess we should head back to Zero's location, it's two minutes past the meeting ti--"

"What?" Five asked. One didn't respond. Four turned to look in his direction. A girl, a woman, the same one they'd seen jump into the bus had just appeared out of nowhere.

"That freaking teleporter!" One hissed and he meant to move towards her. But the second he stepped forward she stepped back and ran like the devil was after. She ran right past them, and right into the doors before she disappeared like dust.

One, Four, and FIve stood there, staring. Unsure of what to make of that or what to do next. Four slowly and almost robotically turned his head back to see if anyone else had seen...surprisingly no one had been paying attention.

"Of fucking course" Four spat. Moving towards the doors with swift steps it was but a second before he reached it. When they opened to give Four way he quickly tapped his finger against the glass of the doors to see what would happen.

One and Five waited out of range and out of range. Eight seconds went by and nothing happened, with a scowl One moved forward then walked right past the doors, past Four and out the hospital and with frowns Four and Five followed. Whoever this chick is, fan, stalker, whatever, she's really starting to get on my nerves.

Four and Five glanced their masked faces back to the doors of the glass as the hospital grew in distance. She couldn't see it, but all three triplets were shooting her glares.

Mentions: Doctor Nope Doctor Nope D duegxybus
    Interactions: Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

The Vast Internet Webspace :: SETT STREET
Results on KISS were very limited, and had nothing to do with the actual KISS. All they managed to display were results for KISSLabs angel list which wasn't an actual institution, rather it was just an internet thing. However, upon further scrolling, it would be evident that KISS stood for Kendrickson Institution of Scientific Study, and was, lo-and-behold, a superhuman experimentation project. They suggested that they "strived for the betterment of humanity" and that's about it. All that was presented was a contact email for marcusreston43@kisslabs.com. Further investigation would be required to figure out who this person was, as they were likely an employee or something of the sort.

As far as locations went, Kenneth and Elaine had gone in the northward direction towards the north side of town. It was unlikely for a child to be out so late with someone who was clearly too young to be a parent of someone, but all they did was go up town towards a convenience store. The only expression of hostility was Kenneth giving a light smack to Elaine's forehead, presumably to discipline her. After that, the cameras could no longer track the two. However, the one peculiar thing was that Kenneth was sometimes not visible in the cameras, but it was because of a reflective barrier shining around him of some sort.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

[A/N: Expect one or two KISS characters getting involved in the adventure. I think after the next bits of information, Vítězslav may actually need to get involved with the experiment. Cause...you know, the end of the world...doesn't sound fun.]

Norm Hall, Soleil & Lune Celeste

Norm made it to the scene and saw the mess that the sisters have done. "What happened here?" Norm asks in shock to which Soleil answered "Baddies nyuu." Norm looked at the sisters and say "You shouldn't be using those powers to kill those guys. Someone might see you and tell the police about it." He is obviously concerned, but Lune countered it by saying "No one witnessed us, and the woman got hurt. We did what we could to-" She was then cut off when Norm furiously says "Did what you could?! You used your powers in public! And if the media knows about this, then..." And then everything went silent.​

Current tune: One More Tomorrow

A nearby hospital, not too far from a certain recent confrontation...

The hiss and light screech of a stopping bus roused a small, half-asleep child from their quiet drowsiness at the very back of the bus, the disheveled mixture of long hair and ruffled clothing picking itself up from its chair with a light yawn.

"This is: Empire Central Hospital. The next stop is: Sixty-fourth and Mulberry," chimed the bus's pre-recorded voice.

A sudden wave of realization hit as Eko realized that he was unsure just how long he had been on the nearly empty bus. Quickly shoving his arms between the loops of his backpack, running toward the rear door of the bus as he sloppily readjusted his noise-cancelling headphones. At least the light crooning of Marjorie Hughes was familiar.

The bus pulled away with little fanfare as Eko stood at the edge of the sidewalk, a single tired eye poking out from behind the long, lightly-parted curtain of hair that hung across the other half of his face. With a stomach churning from traveler's hunger, Eko slowly made their way up the walkway, looking up at the buildings around him with as much wariness as his tired mind could muster. The music barely registered as a comfort over the anxiety of unfamiliar surroundings; even with a map app in his pocket, Eko was unable to shake the feeling of being a country kid in his first big city.

So engrossed was he by the terror of the tall buildings surrounding him that he almost did not notice he had waltzed right between the first set of sliding doors, nearly bumping into a set of exiting patrons in the process. He stopped short and shifted to the far wall, continuing inward as he watched the others pass by. Eko let out a slow breath as the lobby beyond revealed itself to be less populated than he would have thought; perhaps it was a slow day. Either way, the less eyes on Eko, the better, or so he reasoned.

"Excuse me."

Eko took in a sharp breath, his heart leaping to a sudden start as he glanced up to the source of nearby voice, both relieved and wary when the voice revealed itself to be that of a lobby monitor. He took a step back, and the woman leaned down with practiced calm, her welcoming demeanor taking a little of the edge off of Eko's racing thoughts.

"Hi, are you lost?" she asked, her voice as soft as her presence, nearly motherly in a fashion.

Eko swallowed, leaning back a little bit, before straightening his posture. "...Food court?"

The monitor looked up, glancing towards one of the marked hallways, before raising a hand. "Just down the hallway over there...Where's your mom and dad?"

Eko pursed his lips, glancing down and to the side in silence. Lying wasn't something he liked to do, but at the same time, it wouldn't do good to tell the truth either. Luckily, the monitor seemed to take his silence as a different sort of reluctance, and offered another quiet smile as she rose and offered her hand.

"...Okay. Well I'm sure they'll be better soon," she said, before guiding Eko toward a set of benches just across from the reception desk with a soft hand. "You stay here where the nice lady at the desk can see you, and if you need anything, ask her, okay? I'll get you something to eat, and then we can take you to the waiting room. Do you know what you want."

Eko shook his head lightly, a slight smile briefly gracing his lips as the thought of food passed through his mind. At that point, just about anything would do.

"Well, I'll get you a sandwich," the monitor said, before releasing her light hold on Eko's hand, and moving towards the reception desk. After a few whispers of quick instructions, she started off towards the hallway, disappearing down it, and leaving Eko alone. The boy shrugged off his backpack, before sliding to the side of it to push his back against the bench and tuck his knees into his chest, waiting just so for his meal to return. Every so often, he traded quick, scared glances with the watchful receptionist, who, despite her attempts to appear warm, nonetheless seemed a little offput by the young, androgynous boy. Granted, she did have to wipe away blood from her desk not too long ago, so perhaps Eko was merely the second event in a day that had already taken a turn for the strange.

Interactions: None.

Hanah Solo
Zamasu Zamasu FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Hanah looked little bit scared to man who offered his hand and didn't take hold of it.
"I don't want to be in field alone again... I don't have powers..."
Hanah half listened how her rescuers get yelled, she pressed her own head.
"I won't say word."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back