• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Heroes of Plaethera (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Not a problem, bud. It seems as if everyone is busy as of late. I myself have underwent a long bout of work myself, and could not keep up with a lot of things. It might be a while before I can post in full as well. Nevertheless, I am glad that you are continuing this and that you came back. Nice work on your post! I cannot think of myself typing all of that out without coding helping me out along the way.

I hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves.

Not a problem, bud. It seems as if everyone is busy as of late. I myself have underwent a long bout of work myself, and could not keep up with a lot of things. It might be a while before I can post in full as well. Nevertheless, I am glad that you are continuing this and that you came back. Nice work on your post! I cannot think of myself typing all of that out without coding helping me out along the way.

I hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves.
Thanks for understanding. And well, writing the post is mostly just a matter of keeping track of everything, ensuring that I keep the style and wording consistent so it feels like an actual videogame, and well, the rest is just math. I'm really looking forward for us all to continue.

Apologies, but I am going to bow out of this roleplay. Something has come up, and this is the best solution I can comebup with for myself. Sorry, all.

Well, I guess that means there will be one less member in the player team. If the rest of you are still willing to continue, we can continue.

However, if you prefer to stop the roleplay here, I'll respect that as well.

Bolt Bolt
QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE

What do you choose?

I'm fine to keep going and see how this all plays out. However, I am wondering what we'll do about Yaloo, especially since he's in combat right now.

I'm fine to keep going and see how this all plays out. However, I am wondering what we'll do about Yaloo, especially since he's in combat right now.
Hm... there's a few options we have:

-I can take control of him for the rest of the battle, and then we can exclude him from any other battles in the future.

-We can simply eliminate him from the battle, and continue as if he's no longer there. That would save from having to recalculate the battle from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back