• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes of Olympus: The New Dusk (Main Roleplay)

"Well seeing as this one who likes to stick out tongues to people who allowed to her to enter their cabin without being blasted by lightning enjoys your company," Angel said latching his shield to his back as he turned back to face his older brother. "I guess we can go with her. There's this Athenian I gotta beat."

"Alright, fine by me!"
Rufus grabbed his pole arm again, the long wooden stick was his favorite weapon, he needed nothing else. He walked out of the cabin, being followed by a girl in a ball outside. Once outside, he let Astra float on the ground and released her "Next time, knock" while saying, he made this movement with his hand what looked like knocking on a door.

Most people around him were medium or heavy armored. They favorite brute power over speed and agility. They mostly also had a shield with them. Rufus was the other way around. The light armor was perfectly for his acrobatic and fast fighting style. He also didn't need a shield because his pole arm was a good defense also.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Winter Saint Winter Saint @Everyoneelsethere

Angel followed behind Rufus, as the head of the cabin take lead though the two of them hadn't really decided on who the head was, they did it off age. He smirked at how he spoke to the little girl, as if she was his daughter and not a young random camper, it was sweet in its own right.

And as they reached the rest of the heavily armored campers, he smiled again. They were the least covered and probably the best equipped. Angel was as well acrobatic and having a shield that was lightweight with its enhanced capabilities, it would be easy to dominate the battlefield.

@everyoneelse

Astra grinned in delight, looking at Angel with a little less anger. When she was released, she began to strut along after Rufus, trying to mimic the proud walk that many flamboyant campers did. She probably looked like an idiot, but she was very happy.
Winter Saint Winter Saint Yarrow Yarrow

Somehow, Zeus' kids have the feeling that they are the leader. Well, they are the children of the highest God. This doubles the feeling when are a year-rounder and head of a cabin.

Because of this, Rufus looked at the gathered people, they were somehow standing in a big circle, facing each other, finding allies, making enemies. He took a step forward, raised his voice and said

"Hello everyone, Today is another day of Capture the Flag. The two leading teams have been made clear. I'd like that both cabins tell who is allying with them"

He paused, giving the opportunity to share some last words with each other before continuing

"There is one more thing. No one can be in the woods alone, preferably you are with three. We all remember our friends we have gone missing. Keep this in mind"

Everyone Everyone

"Alright, who are we against? Hephaestus and Poseidon as allies.. that's good. Weapons and water advantage. Muscle too from Hephaestus. Yes I can work with this." Laura said. She already had three strategies but it would depend on their opponents.

"Hermes will definitely be on the other team, I highly doubt Hephaestus and Poseidon will want them here as you said. Sneaky rats. That's annoying but can be dealt with." She mused.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Chiron approached Rufus, reluctant to burst the boy's bubble, but a bit annoyed at him seemingly replacing Chiron. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "Son, please refrain from making my announcements... I may be old, but I am perfectly capable." He whispered so only Rufus could before turning to the others. "Campers, eat breakfast for now, the teams have yet to be determined, so you will have to wait until the game to know." Then Chiron began to walk back to the Big House, awaiting the decisions.
Yarrow Yarrow

Ackara looked a bit confused. "Well, they are the head of the other team... But I say we should try and get Demeter. They're fairly good in the woods." She confirmed with a nod.
Akihito Akihito Peach Tea Peach Tea

Marlin's day had started out by dashing out her cabin, late again. She rushed over to her siblings, gathered with groups of demigods discussing tactics. Granola bar in mouth, she looked at the other demigods surrounding her.
(Open for interaction)

"Right. Sounds good. Breakfast. I love breakfast." Laura said, abruptly turning away to head toward the cafeteria. She was decently toned and was extremely fit but her love for food almost always wins over everything.

Rufus grinned at Chiron "Alright old man"
Still in his armor he walked with Chiron towards the Big House

Ackara sighed in annoyance before standing. "Breakfast it is I guess..." She sighed, shrugging.
(We'll start soon, sorry for my absence as well, I was in patient all week)

Derek laid back against a tree at the campfire, inhaling the night air with an annoyed look on his face. "This is so lame. Is ANYONE else concerned that we're all practically on house arrest right now?" He turned his attention to the others, always grumpy after dark. "What's gonna happen if we don't keep an eye on our animals? They'll disappear, right?"

Kiara didn't like the Zeus child's attitude. He wasn't very friendly toward her anyway, but now he was talking to everyone as if they were doing nothing to solve the problem. "We all have to keep our heads. The animals will be okay as long as we stay calm and keep them close."

Derek snorted. "Easy for you to say, babe. You can talk ta that thing." He jammed his finger to the leopard basking in the heat of the fire beside her, his head on her lap.

"Just keep your gryphon out of the skies and you'll be fine." Kiara nodded softly, observing Derek's beast ripping apart something small and furry that Kiara could only assume he'd caught not too long ago.

Astra stared at Rufus for several long moments before getting up and wandering off. Sure, she was unclaimed, but she was a Hermes child at heart. She may have hung around the Zeus kids, but her thieving skills were the best. With a spring in her step, she ran over to Derek and sat in front of him with eyes staring at him.
Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Derek leaned back against the tree, eyes narrowed in repulsion at the sudden appearance of Astra. "What do you want, kid?" He asked quickly. "I'm trying ta enjoy the fire, if ya don't mind."

August wasn't the head of his cabin so it wasn't his choice who they sided with but he decided to wonder around talking to friends making small alliances with other cabiners. Maybe they're not official but he should be able to help his cabin no matter who they align with.

*Four hours later*

Loud banging of hooves on pavement echoed through the camp. "Campers! Prepare for the games! On the side of Red Athena, we have Poseidon, Hephaestus, Demeter, and Dionysus. On the team of Blue Hermes we have everyone else. Prepare for battle!" Chiron's voice sounded to the onlookers.
Yarrow Yarrow August Chase Bennett August Chase Bennett Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess Akihito Akihito LlamaInDeHouse LlamaInDeHouse Peach Tea Peach Tea Winter Saint Winter Saint @WolfSpirit

Astra perked up at the sound of the call, and stuck her tongue out at Derek before rushing to Rufus. 'We go now!' SHe signed at him then grabbed his hand, sending a small shock to him, before dragging the poor boy into the woods.
Yarrow Yarrow

Ackara slowly walked up to Marlin. "So, where should we go first? You are Athena, right?" She asked, looking a bit puzzled. She had dark circles under her eyes, but she didn't seem bothered by them.
LlamaInDeHouse LlamaInDeHouse

Marlin laughed nervously, "Actually, I'm Hecate's kid, so I guess I need to be on the other side...." She laughed again before making her way to the blue side. 'Wow, great job' she thought 'You got on the wrong side.' She stood with her team and tried to avoid looking at Red Team.

Nikita was not one to ever leave her cabin fresh-faced, nor did she have any interest in physical activities or competition. She had yet to willingly participate in a game, despite having been at the camp for several months. She eyed her fellow campers--after readying herself, of course--as they schemed and organized, breezed through the dining hall, and now found herself on the outskirts of the game. She would never be seen running, though for her own amusement would sometimes trail after individuals who looked like they knew what was going on. In more dire times of boredom, she might even put herself in a position to play a helpless damsel.

While she herself had no desire to join in athletics, she tried to empathize with the others. These games were really all they had right now, until the situation in the forest was sorted. Nikita felt safe for the time being, and that was her main concern.

Austin frowned, standing guard by the river, Of course, she was always the person that happened to be placed guard right there. But then again, she never really let any of that bother her Austin merely would bring up a small bubble of water and begin to play with it and wait for one of the other campers to come and attack her in her "homeland".

Rufus was ready for capture the Flag. Before he could even stand up to check his armor for the last time he was already dragged out to the woods by Astra. Something was weird, while Astra took Rufus' hand he felt a shock. As a zeus kid he was immune to shocks but he felt it anyway.
Halfway he got enough of it. He grabbed Astra and placed her on his back right after taking his polearm in his right hand. It was going to be a fun fight.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed @everyonewhoisatHermesTeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back