• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes of Olympus: The New Dusk (Main Roleplay)

Rufus saw the expression of the girl change. He didn't want to scare her so he placed both hands back on his lap. He moved his legs in a meditation position and if Astra looked good, she could see that he was floating.
Chiron had announced that there will be a capture the flag tomorrow. Rufus didn't knew on which team he would be playing. He would figure that out later if no one asked him.

He looked at Astra "Shouldn't you go to your cabin?" While asking, he let his shoe float in front of her

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Astra gave him a look like he was absolutely insane to suggest she actually follow the rules. Instead she frantically shook her head and frowned at the ground. She still didn't realize he was doing anything like floating, and instead concentrated on his shoe. Before Rufus could do anything, she grabbed it and ran. She ran until she crashed into a tree. It hurt honestly, and her nose was bleeding. Astra flopped down on the dirt, rubbing her nose and struggling not to cry. There was now blood on the shoes.
Yarrow Yarrow

First, Rufus let her run with his shoe, he would get it back later. But, Astra crashed into a tree. He ran/flew over to her. He didn't really knew what to do. He looked around, no one was close. Then he said "Chiron come here" he let his words be carried by the wind until they would reach him. Rufus picked up Astra and began walking towards the Fireplace where Chiron still was

Astra rubbed her nose some more, glaring at Rufus. Chiron came over and took Astra from him, frowning down at her. "Astra, go back to your cabin..." This time she listened, scuttling off with Rufus' shoes.
Yarrow Yarrow

When the girl walked away, Rufus took his other shoe. He trows it trough the air and lets it fall right in front of her. The Demi-god had enough other shoes.
Everyone was in their cabin. Rufus sat on the stairs again, wondering if his friend would ever return.

Austin preferred to be alone most of the time. And today happened to be one of those days that she wanted to be by herself. So Austin stood towards the edge of the lake while water lapped uselessly at her calves and she merely stared off at the scenery. Usually she'd leap into the the water and swim till she couldn't, but today felt.. Different. She wasn't sure how, but it just did. *Open to interact with anyone*

The day? Friday. How could that be told? Two flags, one Blue for the Athena cabin, and one Red for the Hermes Cabin, stood in waiting near their respective cabins for later that day. It was a little past dawn when a loud bell rung out, signaling time for breakfast.
Akihito Akihito @Crimson smile Peach Tea Peach Tea Winter Saint Winter Saint Raku Raku Yarrow Yarrow

Astra was the first up, running out the door before the head councilor could stop her. Where did she go? Well, she ran all over camp, except the forest. That scared her, and she claimed that there was a person in there, but no one believed her. So instead she ran to each cabin and banged on the door until they let her in. She started with the Zeus cabin, knocking loudly and jumping up and down to wait for Rufus.
Yarrow Yarrow

Ackara stretched slightly, preparing to go sort out an allegiance. She had a meeting with Laura and the Poseidon cabin to discuss the possible team. Her outfit was a loose hanging camp tee shirt and a pair of denim shorts, perfect for camp negotiations. Where would they meet? The fire pit with Hestia of course, so Ackara set out.
Peach Tea Peach Tea Akihito Akihito
(I made an interaction)

Austin was still passed out, sleeping when Ackara came over. Groaning, Austin slid out of her bed and went to the door, her hair a total mess and wearing no more than short work out shorts and a loose fitting camp half-bloodt-shirt. "Yeah?" She mumbled sleepily once she'd open the door and went to stare at the girl standing in her cabin's doorway. Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Ackara smiled slightly, looking rather tired herself. "We've got a meeting with the Athenian cabin." She sighed, motioning to the fire pit. The girl from the forge looked nothing like her half siblings, instead seeming much too skinny and just overall less strong. "Y-You're still up for that, right?" She asked, slowly moving towards the fire pit again.
Peach Tea Peach Tea Akihito Akihito

"..." Austin stared before shaking her head. "yeah, just let me like.. actually get dressed and I'll meet you at the Athena cabin"

Angel had woken up early on the morning of capture the flag day. Then again Angel was always up early. He could feel the excitement in the cabin and in the camp. He was ready to test his abilities and challenge himself more. He took a quick shower and went to go get extra supplies, and gather his supplies. He didn't want any distractions today, even though he never had a distraction -except girls maybe- pulled on his combat boots, black cargo pants, black wife beater, red bandanna, and black finger-less gloves. The day before he had polished his shield and hung it in his room overnight. As for his last set of preparations, Angel was meditating in his cabin when a rather loud knock interrupted him.

"What do you want?!?" he said getting from his position and pulling the door open.

Last edited:
Astra stood, staring up at him with a deep frown. That was not who she had wanted to see, so Astra ducked past Angel and wandered into the cabin with wide eyes. Her walk turned to a skip as she checked each bed (Even if empty) to find Rufus. SHe had nearly checked the whole room when she looked back at Angel and just stared. That was what she did best, stare. Then she continued checking the beds by patting them and then looking under them.
Winter Saint Winter Saint Yarrow Yarrow

When he opened the door to find a little girl there, it was safe to say Angel was confused. Why was he confused? Well the girl rushed past him, to get inside his cabin, without a word. Another thing was how she frowned at him, as if she didn't know or want to see him. The two Zeus boys were probably well known throughout the camp, as they did some of the same things. Trained and hung out in places where they shouldn't. Angel just watched the girl tear throughout his cabin, and Angel realized who she was looking for. And watched with the same stare when she looked at him.

The most he would and could do was sigh at her. It looked like she wouldn't speak so he'd do the same.

Astra patted down another bed before staring at Angel like... Well, like Ella the Harpy if you stole her books. The girl marched up to Angel and crossed her arms, standing in front of him and looking up with a very frustrated expression. She even added a foot tap in for good measure. That arm cross was broken when she began using sign language up at him. 'What you do to friend! You hid him! Where is he?!' She signed with a deep and annoyed frown.

Wolfe awoke to the sound of the bell sounding, signaling breakfast. He nearly jumped out of bed, as did a few other people in his cabin. They were all excited for capture the flag. A few people still lie in their beds, but not for long. The ones awake, after they got dressed, chose a bed and walked over to it. Wolfe and some other boy had chosen a bed and sneaked their hands underneath. Then, they lifted the beds up and shook them a little bit while shouting "CTF DAY!". Their voices echoed to the surrounding cabins.

Marlin didn't eat breakfast. Sure, she needed to eat, but she din't feel like it. She'll have a granola bar later. (Sorry it's so small)

Last edited:
When the girl walked up to him with her arms folded, Angel was already returning the motion. When she started to use sign language at him, momentarily he thought it was something else and thought he would have to hit a child. Until he realized it was actually sign language, and the friend that she was looking for was his older brother, Rufus. He returned the sign language based on what his brother decided to teach him just in case they ever needed it between each other, an extra skill was always useful. "I don't know where "friend" is. I guess your looking for my brother Rufus, and I haven't seen him." he signed back with a blank expression.

Rufus had woken up before the bell rang and before Angel woke up.
He went out of the cabin and walked to the edge of the forest. He looked to the trees and saw nothing special. He walked via the lake back towards his cabin, but when the bell rang he made a quick stop to get some breakfast. At the cabin he found Astra and Angel "Well goodmorning, Astra, I think you should go to breakfast"
He started to gather his combat gear. His gear was a leather tunic with some plates at his shoulders and elbows. His shoes and pants were also made of leather. After finishing clothing, he took his gloves and pole arm

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Winter Saint Winter Saint

A loud banging was heard from the Athena cabin.

"Oh my Gods, I'm late!"

Laura had been up all night cleaning her clothes and making sure her hair was fine due to Astra's shenanigans the night before and had slept in. Although her definition of being late was 2 minutes. She rushed out of her cabin and full-speed sprinted to where everyone else was, nearly sliding and tumbling into people.

"I am here now, sorry for being late. What's the teams? I have a strategy. I mean for any possibility. For like teams. Uhm. What are the teams?" Laura stammered, put off entirely by her "late" start.

Wolfe slipped on his sword and sheath and exited his cabin. Taking in a deep breath of the morning air, he rolled his neck. "Alright, let's go!" he said to those behind him as he sprinted to where breakfast was being held. With most of Ares cabin behind him, he met up with everyone else. He cracked his knuckles and spoke out above the crowd, "When we kicking this off?". His accent still strong in his voice.

Astra made a happy little chirping sort of sound as she ran right past Angel and clung to Rufus's leg. He was never going to get away... She refused to let go, even to sign, but she did turn her head and stick her tongue out at Angel. Apparently she didn't like him.

Ackara sighed slightly, giving Laura a sympathetic smile. "That's what we're here to talk about. Your cabin is leading one team, and Hephaestus and Poseidon are willing to side with you. My cabin mates want to know what's in it for them... I believe they might join for anything though, Hermes got them the other day..."
Akihito Akihito Peach Tea Peach Tea

Rufus smiled at Astra. He put his hand under her shoulders and took her from his leg. Holding her up in the air, just in front of his head he said "We aint your babysitters and you aren't allowed to randomly into everyone's cabins"
He let his grip go and took a step back. Normally, she would fall on the ground, but Rufus hold her in some sort of cocoon of air

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Winter Saint Winter Saint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back