• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β„π•–𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•Žπ• π•£π•π•• {𝕆𝕆ℂ}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alrighty, I'm sorry I was not too fluent. For the Kingdoms they all have different living styles. The elves live in a class which is nearly similiar to the humans but they live in an enclosed area around the moutains, (I may make a map later, perhaps), the Vampire Kingdom lives in what of the darkest parts of the whole continent and there they rarely get any sunlight. The dragons live in a cave like castle which is built in caves. As their form take up space their nests and caves are huge and they take a large part of the map. The phoenixes live in the sand and dessert, the lack of water doesn't seem to affect them much and the heat makes them adapt to it, making it harder for them to fit in colder places. The Werewolf Kingdom is the neighboring kingdom to the vampires and they live in a dense forest like the Nymph's but there is more architecture they live like the elves but with different necessities. I hope that clears it up!
Thanks!! That clears it all up ^^ I don’t think I have any other questions- at least, for now :D

supermartinbros supermartinbros Do you mind if Su-Wei records on her phone the little hostility between Riley and Nico before the car crash happened? She would try to do it discreetly as to not be noticed. She always does this whenever there's an little argument or fight, even if it's just for a few moments. ^_^

Xeppy Xeppy , Of course! It'll always add some action and spice, and sadly she'll never be able to post it online because of... Death, xD

If anybody needs summaries or anything like that for my posts from now on, please tell, lol. I tend to go just a little bit overboard with posts.

Finally posted, it’s not a very good reply. But Exam season is beating me up right now. It’s almost over tho πŸ‘

good luck!

I have a few things to do before I can start my reply- well, a lot of things. If I don’t get it out by friday I might not be able to post it, but I’ll be sure to notify you guys… or I’ll post a lazy excuse of a reply I typed up in 5 minutes.

Somehow I did it! sorry I only had time for one part (and it’s lazy), but that’s the only way I’m getting this done in time :D just so busy! I even had to lose more sleep than normal for this (that’s why the spelling might be awful-) but I’d like to let you guys know I won’t be very active/not at all on for the next three weeks, so if I havn’t been on the site for the past 2-4 days just skip my turn if it comes around haha

Heya! Xeppy Xeppy , x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X and lackingsleeq lackingsleeq so my post came out but I didn't finish Nico's well, I decided I may take turns in perspective when it comes to replied so sometimes you'll see both or one or the other! Have a good day!

I just realized I told the GM Super that I was busy and would have a delayed post for this roleplay, but never told the actual OOC. Ah. I'm so sorry about that. I went on a month trip and didn't post to anything for a while on this website and forgot to tell the actual people in this roleplay. After a month, the post is there. Finally.

Again, super sorry. :')

Sorry for the wait! and the fact that it’s really just filler, but it’s something

ah- yup- so sorry, I’ll try to get it done later today- it’s just been a little busy for me, but thank you for the reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back