• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β„π•–𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•Žπ• π•£π•π•• {𝕆𝕆ℂ}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I thought we were talking about the relationships they had in their last life oop

I thought we were talking about the relationships they had in their last life oop

I did as well whoops-

aren’t they, tho? who doesn’t want to get married to a stranger?!
Literally though. It's weird- like, parents : Sweety... Meet your husband.

It's just common sense to want to be married to someone you don't even know! People don't know what they're missing out on these days

β€œHey honey, I know it’s your tenth birthday- and we got you a gift I know you’ll love! A husband!!”

Ten is too late to get a husband. Parents should've offered it at six. The sooner the better

It's just common sense to want to be married to someone you don't even know! People don't know what they're missing out on these days
mm hmm… It’s just the thing everyone wants. even if the person you’re marrying is 40 years older.

Exactly!! 40 age gap: the perfect scenario for a forced marriage. πŸ‘Œ
”forced”? That makes it sound like a bad thing! maybe try β€œmaditory” that sounds a little better…or does it? yeah, I have no idea… but other than that, I compleatly agree with your statement. :D

”forced”? That makes it sound like a bad thing! maybe try β€œmaditory” that sounds a little better…or does it? yeah, I have no idea… but other than that, I compleatly agree with your statement. :D
I like required too

I like required too

Oh wow, that's true! :o These new word choices just describe the goodness and happiness of arranged marriages much better than "forced" ever would.

I'm glad to see everyone seems interested at the moment! So, onto the rules for when I get the thread up (pretty soon).

• Please respond 1x or more once a week or twice. If something is coming up please leave a heads up so we can wait for you.
  • We will go in order of character's posted. supermartinbros supermartinbros , Xeppy Xeppy , x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X , and lackingsleeq lackingsleeq .
  • No one liners. Please. At least 2 paragraphs at the minimum.
  • No godmoding. I know this may be a high fantasy but you do NOT have control over other people's characters, if this does happen we can talk it out in the OOC, and change the reply.
  • I beg of you that you do not ditch this RP, I have a really good feeling about this. If anything is to your distaste then maybe we can try to fix it.

Hello everyone and I'm sorry for one of my brother messages once again. We have all the characters sorted out so moving on to the real RP, does anyone have questions or ideas we want to put in? I can explain how my post would go if you would like.

Hello everyone and I'm sorry for one of my brother messages once again. We have all the characters sorted out so moving on to the real RP, does anyone have questions or ideas we want to put in? I can explain how my post would go if you would like.
I’d appreciate an explanation of how your future post will go πŸ‘

Oh, I have this one question! How would the other kingdoms be like? I think you’ve already explained the Nymph kingdom, but I’m wondering if you have a summary/vision of how you imagined what the other areas are like.

Knowing what you’ll put will also be nice. :)

Oh, I have this one question! How would the other kingdoms be like? I think you’ve already explained the Nymph kingdom, but I’m wondering if you have a summary/vision of how you imagined what the other areas are like.

haha, I was wondering the same thing-

I’d appreciate an explanation of how your future post will go πŸ‘
Wonderful! So, I will explain how I will start the thread, the moment of the crash will be very quick, I will show Riley and Nico's vision in the car, and as Rick starts to speed I will also explain the crash. The most confusing part may the part of heaven. (This is the part where we may take a few replies.) So as they all pass away they are sent to heaven. It looks like a office, a regular office, of course they meet the receptionist she/he explains that they have died and that they have another go and how they'll be reborn. (she/he'll answer all the questions the characters have) and then we'll move into where the characters when they are reborn and start at their present age and the meeting between the kingdoms. Is there anything that is still confusing? :)

haha, I was wondering the same thing-
Alrighty, I'm sorry I was not too fluent. For the Kingdoms they all have different living styles. The elves live in a class which is nearly similiar to the humans but they live in an enclosed area around the moutains, (I may make a map later, perhaps), the Vampire Kingdom lives in what of the darkest parts of the whole continent and there they rarely get any sunlight. The dragons live in a cave like castle which is built in caves. As their form take up space their nests and caves are huge and they take a large part of the map. The phoenixes live in the sand and dessert, the lack of water doesn't seem to affect them much and the heat makes them adapt to it, making it harder for them to fit in colder places. The Werewolf Kingdom is the neighboring kingdom to the vampires and they live in a dense forest like the Nymph's but there is more architecture they live like the elves but with different necessities. I hope that clears it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back