• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β„π•–𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•Žπ• π•£π•π•• {𝕆𝕆ℂ}

Main
Here
Characters
Here

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome, here I want to plan some of the story and what will happen with you guys, first I want to know if you guys want to have relationships, and some other things. I will also explain lore here.

Just wondering if I could get more lore on the nymphs or if the lore is flexible

Oh! What is it that is confusing? I could tell you things but please point out specific things. : )
There’s nothing confusing! I just wanna make sure my assumptions are correct
So if I were making a forest nymph that would mean her original form would be some part of nature that’d be in a forest(a shrub, tree, etc.)
Do nymphs usually stay in their non-humanoid forms?

Sorry if these are dumb questions I just wanna make sure I don’t get anything wrong.

There’s nothing confusing! I just wanna make sure my assumptions are correct
So if I were making a forest nymph that would mean her original form would be some part of nature that’d be in a forest(a shrub, tree, etc.)
Do nymphs usually stay in their non-humanoid forms?

Sorry if these are dumb questions I just wanna make sure I don’t get anything wrong.
Oh, no! Not at all, and yes, her or his original form would be part of a forest or part of nature. Nymphs can choose freely however they want, they usually stay in their human form though since it seems to be able to start conversations with other races and be able to do more things or abilities.

Oh, no! Not at all, and yes, her or his original form would be part of a forest or part of nature. Nymphs can choose freely however they want, they usually stay in their human form though since it seems to be able to start conversations with other races and be able to do more things or abilities.
Cool cool!
So do they build stuctures like villages or do they simply live in the forests and don’t see the need to build? And I think that’s all I have for questions.

Cool cool!
So do they build stuctures like villages or do they simply live in the forests and don’t see the need to build? And I think that’s all I have for questions.
They simply live in the forest, ^u^ since they can converse telepathically to others of their kingdom.

They simply live in the forest, ^u^ since they can converse telepathically to others of their kingdom.
Haha remember when I said I was done with questions? yeah- oops

Do they have like, any sort of societal hierarchy? And why are they so cautious/ hostile towards other races?

Haha remember when I said I was done with questions? yeah- oops

Do they have like, any sort of societal hierarchy? And why are they so cautious/ hostile towards other races?
Thank you! Also, it's alright, xD and yes they do have hierarchy, like commoners, royals- but they don't have nobles, only slaves, the reason and main reason why they are hostile to the other kingdoms is because of something in the past, divided loyalty and rebellion.

For those who know the RP, I would like to know who drives the car during the accident, since when we begin the RP it will start with the past life very quickly, then moving toward afterlife then we go into the present.

Hello, I have chosen the people who have been decided for roles and who filled the cs! Xeppy Xeppy , SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown , x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X and lackingsleeq lackingsleeq thank you all for signing in! I am very stoked to begin this RP, I am still looking for one role but at the moment I would like to discuss some things with you guys, please respond to this if you are still interested.

Hello, I have chosen the people who have been decided for roles and who filled the cs! Xeppy Xeppy , SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown , x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X and lackingsleeq lackingsleeq thank you all for signing in! I am very stoked to begin this RP, I am still looking for one role but at the moment I would like to discuss some things with you guys, please respond to this if you are still interested.
Also excited to be here, and still interested πŸ‘

Yep! β€˜Course, this sounds great :D

Hiiii, I’m still alive as well!

Hey, everyone! One person has decided to drop out of this RP, and so a role just opened, and I wanted to remind y'all, and thank you for all being so patient. When the roles have been decided and people enter again then I wanted to discuss who was driving the car and such.

Hello everyone, I would like to inform you at the moment we are missing 2 roles (male) an Vampire and Werewolf role, if an interest does not appear by tomorrow I would like to ask if any of you is alright with making another or second character! I would appreciate if you did, but if not I will fill in one role. As of another comment. As I didn't put this on the interest thread I would like to make 1x or 2x posts every weeks or two weeks as I would like to keep this RP alive. Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask, by tomorrow if no interests come in I shall fill in one role for male or if any of you have an interest for another character. Have a wonderful day!

Heya! Sorry I haven't been very active but Ricky could've been driving if no other char was driving it (if that makes sense-)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I would like to inform you at the moment we are missing 2 roles (male) an Vampire and Werewolf role, if an interest does not appear by tomorrow I would like to ask if any of you is alright with making another or second character! I would appreciate if you did, but if not I will fill in one role. As of another comment. As I didn't put this on the interest thread I would like to make 1x or 2x posts every weeks or two weeks as I would like to keep this RP alive. Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask, by tomorrow if no interests come in I shall fill in one role for male or if any of you have an interest for another character. Have a wonderful day!
I would double, but if I’m being honest, I’m not actually very good at it. It’s hard for me to pay equal attention to two characters I’m playing and one usually ends up being neglected when I do double.

Heya! Ah, no worries. Also that sounds great, is it alright with the rest of you guys? Xeppy Xeppy , x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X ?
Yup!! :D That’s fine with me too! Imagine what people would think, though, when someone in full out punk clothing is driving a car with a bunch of (let’s be honest) people as short as kids with supposedly no adult supervision. It’ll be even worse if the person who doubles makes another short character. No idea why that was the first thing that popped into my head, lol.

Hey, everyone! One person has decided to drop out of this RP, and so a role just opened, and I wanted to remind y'all, and thank you for all being so patient. When the roles have been decided and people enter again then I wanted to discuss who was driving the car and such.

I could double if nobody else wants to. My posts would probably take much longer to make though, aha.

Yup!! :D That’s fine with me too! Imagine what people would think, though, when someone in full out punk clothing is driving a car with a bunch of (let’s be honest) people as short as kids with supposedly no adult supervision. It’ll be even worse if the person who doubles makes another short character. No idea why that was the first thing that popped into my head, lol.
Adelaide hated being short and once she is reborn as Nina and starts remembering things she’s gonna be so mad because she’s short asf in this life too.

I would double, but if I’m being honest, I’m not actually very good at it. It’s hard for me to pay equal attention to two characters I’m playing and one usually ends up being neglected when I do double.

I could double if nobody else wants to. My posts would probably take much longer to make though, aha.
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X , Thank you! I would appreciate if you did but I would want the double to be like a main as well, so if you feel like it's too much it's alright if you don't want to. I completely understand. I will double for one of them for sure, and I will take longer to respond because of this and the other person who decides to double can take more time in replying when you have 2 characters it's hard to reply quickly.

Xeppy Xeppy , Oh, yeah it would be strange but that's teenagers for ya. Haha. Also it would be nice if you did but I don't wanna stress you guys too much.

Haha, punk driving car (who may or may not have a history of speeding, haha) with children in it -w- yes.

And for have two OCs to use in the RP would be fine for me if that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back