• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 {𝕆𝕆ℂ}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Adelaide hated being short and once she is reborn as Nina and starts remembering things she’s gonna be so mad because she’s short asf in this life too.
LOL short struggles right now. Su-Wei would be so happy to learn that she grew taller in her next life, and if she learned that Nina/Adelaide was still short, would probably brag so hard on purposely in front of her. Friendships are nice.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X , Thank you! I would appreciate if you did but I would want the double to be like a main as well, so if you feel like it's too much it's alright if you don't want to. I completely understand. I will double for one of them for sure, and I will take longer to respond because of this and the other person who decides to double can take more time in replying when you have 2 characters it's hard to reply quickly.

Xeppy Xeppy , Oh, yeah it would be strange but that's teenagers for ya. Haha. Also it would be nice if you did but I don't wanna stress you guys too much.

:) Alright!

Haha, punk driving car (who may or may not have a history of speeding, haha) with children in it -w- yes.

And for have two OCs to use in the RP would be fine for me if that helps :)

You know, a completely normal thing to see for a group of people. If Ricky was speeding right then and there as well, that would just complete the entire scenario.

You know, a completely normal thing to see for a group of people. If Ricky was speeding right then and there as well, that would just complete the entire scenario.
Totally!! Haha, he probably would be speeding tho- just to scare everyone XD

lackingsleeq lackingsleeq , Punk driving yes- dangerous y'all move out of the way- haha, and they are technically speaking minors.

Only if it doesn't stress anyone out, though since doubling can put some stress on anyone. (including me before, haha)

Xeppy Xeppy , Oh. Su-wei, well she is the second tallest at the moment, xD and oh, that's just so kind of her, ain't it? Also, gotcha Everyone Everyone , just tell me if you want to double for any of the open roles! Also yeah speeding will never kill anyone. LAL.

lackingsleeq lackingsleeq , Punk driving yes- dangerous y'all move out of the way- haha, and they are technically speaking minors.

Only if it doesn't stress anyone out, though since doubling can put some stress on anyone. (including me before, haha)

Xeppy Xeppy , Oh. Su-wei, well she is the second tallest at the moment, xD and oh, that's just so kind of her, ain't it? Also, gotcha Everyone Everyone , just tell me if you want to double for any of the open roles! Also yeah speeding will never kill anyone. LAL.
I’m totally fine with doubling- no sweat! But no, no, what are ya talkin’ about? pfftt- speeding killing people? where on earth do you come from?? I’ve never heard of that!!

lackingsleeq lackingsleeq , Alright! If doubling is alright with you, if it is ok... Is it alright if you do another male role? If possible? Pfft- uhh- never heard of it either-

Totally!! Haha, he probably would be speeding tho- just to scare everyone XD
xD If he just started speeding out of the blue, Su-Wei would start encouraging him to do so and would probably start chanting for him to go even faster. We have the smartest teenager group.

Yesss, Su-Wei has her superiority of second tallest. I know, she is the kindest of the group so far, xD

Speeding is a myth, go as fast as you want when you drive 👍!!

Exactly!! All of this is great life advice for everyone.

lackingsleeq lackingsleeq , Alright! If doubling is alright with you, if it is ok... Is it alright if you do another male role? If possible? Pfft- uhh- never heard of it either-
yeah! sure thing. and I’m so glad. you had me worried there-
Speeding is a myth, go as fast as you want when you drive 👍!!
YEAH! why put a limit on how fast you wanna go? Not like you could drive over someone or~ I dunno.

xD If he just started speeding out of the blue, Su-Wei would start encouraging him to do so and would probably start chanting for him to go even faster. We have the smartest teenager group.
They all make great decisions
Adelaide was terrified but didn’t complain and was just happy to be included tbh

He would probably do so XD haha- not like that’s ever backfired on the guy~

Xeppy Xeppy , Su-wei... Gosh that child... Haha, well good luck on everyone in the car. Yup, she truly is kind to everyone. Life advice for everyone!

lackingsleeq lackingsleeq , Got it! What role would you like?

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X , they are smart/wise kids. Hehe, and aww nice Adelaide. Riley was just freaking out and screaming at the driver to stop.

supermartinbros supermartinbros - uhhhhhh…. vampire?? I feel like that would be an easier role-
I got it! Vampire it is! Also I'll make my bio for the doubles character even more simple so you don't have to change the layout as well. I'll take Werewolf then, keeping it easier. Then, both you and me can take slightly longer to respond to make it fair.

I got it! Vampire it is! Also I'll make my bio for the doubles character even more simple so you don't have to change the layout as well. I'll take Werewolf then, keeping it easier. Then, both you and me can take slightly longer to respond to make it fair.
sounds good!! and sorry Riley; that’s a no-can-do for Ricky. He’ll never slow down. not to save his life (and that’s what killed him XD)

They all make great decisions
Adelaide was terrified but didn’t complain and was just happy to be included tbh

They all really do.

I mean, like, she became a nymph princess from not complaining about them and got placed into this fantasy world with her friends, so if not speaking up about deathly speeding gets you there, then go Adelaide

Xeppy Xeppy , Su-wei... Gosh that child... Haha, well good luck on everyone in the car. Yup, she truly is kind to everyone. Life advice for everyone!

lackingsleeq lackingsleeq , Got it! What role would you like?

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X , they are smart/wise kids. Hehe, and aww nice Adelaide. Riley was just freaking out and screaming at the driver to stop.

I know, Su-Wei would be so safe and responsible. I know- she is the definition of kindness.

Su-Wei would just yell on top of Riley to keep on going and would probably get annoyed at her “fun ruining”. Dang, now I’m starting to see why they all died, haha

ah-ha. I realized; I don’t think any of us awnsered @supermartinbro’s question- it was somethin’ like did we want to do relationships- just wanted to point that out. Unless I’m wrong- which, I could be- but… uh…

They all really do.

I mean, like, she became a nymph princess from not complaining about them and got placed into this fantasy world with her friends, so if not speaking up about deathly speeding gets you there, then go Adelaide
If you’re gonna die, atleast become a nymph princess afterwards ig.

sounds good!! and sorry Riley; that’s a no-can-do for Ricky. He’ll never slow down. not to save his life (and that’s what killed him XD)

IM SORRY CAN SU-WEI AND RICKY BE PARTNERS IN CRIME PLEASE?? They could start so much suffering for the others together shsjsj

ah-ha. I realized; I don’t think any of us awnsered @supermartinbro’s question- it was somethin’ like did we want to do relationships- just wanted to point that out. Unless I’m wrong- which, I could be- but… uh…

I was just about to bring that up, lol. I think it’s just relationships in generals, like how others bond and stuff, haha

Yup, relationships. Dating and stuff. Or this can be like completely platonic but I know some people like romance ( me, haha ).

IM SORRY CAN SU-WEI AND RICKY BE PARTNERS IN CRIME PLEASE?? They could start so much suffering for the others together shsjsj

I was just about to bring that up, lol. I think it’s just relationships in generals, like how others bond and stuff, haha
that would be just epic-

I’m going to pretend I undersand now, becuase no, in fact, my brain is not dead yet- …yet-
Yup, relationships. Dating and stuff. Or this can be like completely platonic but I know some people like romance ( me, haha ).
I don’t really mind either way :) I feel like whatever works best with with plot would be best.

that would be just epic-

I’m going to pretend I undersand now, becuase no, in fact, my brain is not dead yet- …yet-

I don’t really mind either way :) I feel like whatever works best with with plot would be best.
Alright, so how to you guys think about relationships? Any of you want to make potential crushes on each other characters or make side characters? I really don't mind.

I’m writing some things about what Adelaide likely thought about the others based on their forms real quick

Alright, so how to you guys think about relationships? Any of you want to make potential crushes on each other characters or make side characters? I really don't mind.
I feel like crushes might make the RP a little more- uhhh- sorry- how does one spell—

Users who are viewing this thread

Back