• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Heroes in their own way (always open to new ideas, Love to world build)

StriderBro

Previously StriderClaus
When they first arrived, no one trusted them. Not the government, not the police, not the people. But that was before the reports came in. Criminals turning themselves in, crime rates exponentially dropping, entire gangs destabilized and dismantled in a night. Soon the people of New York formed a shaky alliance and respect for the group calling themselves the Seven Deadly Sins.

You are a solo reporter with the oppurtunity of a lifetime presented to you. The sins are offering an interview to anyone who asks the right question to them, whatever that means. Full access to their headquarters and who these mysterious vigilantes are, the chance of a lifetime, a foot in the door at any reporting agency. How could you not try?

So I have a few plot ideas in mind for this, but this is my little starter. If you have any questions respond here or shoot me a pm and we can brain storm a bit. I have characters made for all of the sins, but if you had your own ideas and would like to roleplay some, please let me know! Can’t wait to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back