Hero Time: The start of the Hero Project.

[MENTION=4507]falconeevee[/MENTION] : just the way you said "Can't wait to blow stuff up" ... but it's ok. Might a RP where you can play as a bad guy or good guy.

[MENTION=4507]falconeevee[/MENTION] [MENTION=4512]Mouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=4451]TheGreatWarOfMyMind[/MENTION]

Ok, I doubt that no one else will be joining the RP from now til Friday. Most people just aren't interested or they have to many RPs they are in. So with that I'm going to be starting the RP tomorrow, or later tonight. Remember that some people best RP on the weekends. So for those who don't I'll try to keep things going for you.

Also remember that the RP starts before your characters are recruited. I'll be RPing as the person who comes to recruit your characters. So start the RP with what ever you characters are doing before they get Recruited.

[MENTION=3139]JCKane[/MENTION] - Alright, but just to say if you do start the Roleplay later on tonight then I won't be on. It's already around 9:45pm where I live and I need to get off the laptop at 10. So I might not reply instantly. Just a warning if you do. c:

[MENTION=4451]TheGreatWarOfMyMind[/MENTION]

I've begun it... the RP's in the Hero section hard to miss since it's only 1 of four. but I'll be putting the link in the 1st post here.

Seems cool?! ITS AWESOME! :D

EXPLOSIONS! SUPERHERO'S! FIRES! CHAOS! DESTRUCTION! DEATH! all my fav things :3, not spoiling my secrets yay things

[MENTION=4549]SongBird[/MENTION] Do you have any questions or something about the RP? Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier. If you wana sign up please fill out a Character profile.

[MENTION=4507]falconeevee[/MENTION] Ok, your summoned character is acepted.... however, I'm only allowing you to have up to 3.

PS: I've decieded that I need you to further explain the kinds of magic Silver can use. So far you seemed to be pulling spells out of the hat so I need you to put the kinds of Spells he can use. Until then your character can not use any other kind of magic that he hasn't allready used.

[MENTION=4507]falconeevee[/MENTION]: Allright, I accept your spells now that I under stand them. Also if your adding a new spell (As in one not mentioned) you MUST ok it with me before you use it. This doesn't mean use it then ask me afterwords.

[MENTION=4507]falconeevee[/MENTION] [MENTION=4451]TheGreatWarOfMyMind[/MENTION]

JCKane isn't able to get on RpNation at the moment. He thinks it's his computer since it has done that a different time, but it eventually let him back on. So not sure when that'll be.

[MENTION=4512]Mouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=4507]falconeevee[/MENTION] [MENTION=4451]TheGreatWarOfMyMind[/MENTION]

I can get back on now. I think Mouse put her message after I had allready got it working again... not sure anyways. back to normal ruetine.

[MENTION=4451]TheGreatWarOfMyMind[/MENTION]

Still waiting your post.

@Mouse It's been 3 days since your last post. Ofcourse, it's the week end and I know about your situation. This is just a friendly reminder. you also have been regularly active So this is just a reminder.

@falconeevee It's been 4 days since your last post. I don't know your situation so this is just a heads up. If you go a week without posting or atleast letting me know that you're busy you will get your first warning. Granted you are still realitivly active so I'll try to give you a little more leeway on this. You also haven't been on since that day so I'll probally cut you some slack.

@TheGreatWarOfMyMind It's been over a week since your last post and acording to your profile you've been online atleast once and you haven't answered my mentions. Please let me know what's going on. I know you said you have school to deal with. If you're done with the RP please let me know. Just let me know something so I know that you're still wanting to continue.

Back, gimme a small time skip with a small drinking contest happening etc, you can take controll of my char temporarily so that i can catch up

falconeevee said:
Back, gimme a small time skip with a small drinking contest happening etc, you can take controll of my char temporarily so that i can catch up
Well actually everyone is still seperated from the others. (except from my characters) No one's made it to HQ yet.

[MENTION=3139]JCKane[/MENTION] Sorry 'bout that. Along with that, school had made me busy. I would have posted earlier, but the Internet/Wi-Fi cord was taken down (until now) and for some reason it wouldn't work on my phone either. I should be posting more actively for now...

Name: Amitie "Amy" Koval

Powers/ Special Abilities: Low-Level Intuitive Aptitude - She instantly get the concept of almost anything.Of course it would take a few minutes,or for her to look at it more than once to better understand it.This ability allowed her to learn many Martial Arts in short period of time.

Nature Manipulation - Amy is actually not good at this Power at all.The only element she can actually use to it full extent is Plants.She can Mutate the plants she creates,into being that have their own will and brain,and can walk.Amy is still learning to control the other elements,but of those elements she is able to control water and air.She can freeze water,and turn it into whips.With air she can create bombs and such.

Animal Mimicry - She is able to mimic the attributes of animals of all kinds.She is not in complete control of this ability so she is always stuck in one form,if not in another.In this form she has dog ears and giant fluffy tail.She can use any other animal trait,but she will revert back to the dog/wolf style.

Martial Arts - Because of her ability,she is able to learn martial arts in a snap.Currently she is still trying to learn as much as she can

Psychic Shield & Memory Sort - She able to protect herself from Psychic attacks and sort her memories.Since she learns so much,she has to frequently sort her memory,or all of her information would be lost.Since she has learned a lot,people are always trying to read her mind,control her,and get her to tell them herself,but because of her Psychic shield they can not get through.

Weapons/special items: Short Blade,Katana,Twin Pistols,Her claws,Daggers.She does not carry all of these with her.She usually carries her Short blade and Pistol,and that's it

Appearence: View attachment 13308

Team/group: Mega: Blitz (Her team)

History/Bio: Amy's mother is a high-level telepath and wanted her daughter to follow in her foot steps,to become a great Military general,so she put her inside the special Unit,Mega.Amy had already observed many things within the army,so just in case her daughter was to be captured,or anything,she put a psychic shield on her child.Her mother did not know not that she would never see her child again.After a few years of training,Amy got word that her mother was KIA.Amy took it hard,but she did not falter in her training.

[MENTION=3707]Mitaku[/MENTION] : 'Team/group: Mega: Blitz (Her team)' < what do you mean by Blitz (Her team?) Do you mean that your saying that she's apart of Blitz's Team and that Blitz is apart of Mega? Problem is, Blitz' or his team is not apart of Mega. Plus sorry she can't be on Blitz' Team. at least not at the beginning. If she wants to become a member of Chinos you can due it through the course of the RP.

@Mitaku: As I said, you can but you can't be apart of the Chinos group at the beginning of the RP. Meaning You'll have to join in the progress of the RP.

Also just incase you confused, You don't have to be apart of any team to begin the RP. The team/group is just if they are apart of a team before they are recruited for the Hero Time Project.

@falconeevee @Mouse @TheGreatWarOfMyMind [MENTION=3707]Mitaku[/MENTION] : I'm opening the RP back up. Things have settled down enough that I can. (For those in the Pirates RP I can't open it back up just yet. I have to do something before I do.)

[MENTION=4451]TheGreatWarOfMyMind[/MENTION]: I'm putting your Characters as Inactive. And I'm bringing Ace to the Mega. if you wish to continue with the RP you can have it to where they accepted Ace's offer and are now in the barracks. Otherwise, I'm just going on.

Name: Edo Crone

Powers/ Special Abilities: Garuda Flame (迦楼羅炎 Karura-en): A technique that creates fire( blue, red, black) from Edo'sblade, .Yasha's Empty Flash (夜叉閃空 Yasha Senkū): A technique that allows Edo to slash whatever she is attacking without touching it with the blade.

Weapons/special items: Crone, a blade that is longer than Edo.d body. It's hilt is covered with cherry blossoms and vines.

Appearence: I pic is prefered but you can describe it if you don't have one.View attachment 14009

Team:: Mega

History/Bio: Before she was recuited, she lived in a small home with her tow brohters and her father. Whens she was two herm other died of an illnes leaving her father depressed and her brothers to work harder. HHer family made weapons aand farm tools for the villagers, so she was very hand with crafting things. When her brothers weren't to busy they taught her how to use a sword. While she was alone she practiced by herslef,not realizing that the power within her was awakening. When she got older she crafted her own blade, oone that was taller than her but light as a feather in her hands but heavy in anothers. Putting he soul into she created the perfect weapon for her andd named it crone. Takeing it for a test ride she spared with her brother. As she swung hr blade she hard slices , and a ssaprk. Her blade began to burn with blue falmes along with her brothers body. Not telling the family of his death and how it hapopend, she said it was a sspark from the gast tanks. She kept quiet about her gift ashamed to tell her family that she was the one who had killed him..

[MENTION=4039]GoddessOfGod[/MENTION] : Before I accept I need to know. You do know that Mega and the Hero Project are two different things. However, the Head of Mega is the one who started the Project. Not all Mega Agents were asked to join the Hero Project. But yes yours would be if you want too. If you want to start the RP at the Mega HQ with being called to a head officer. It'll be before you're asked to join the Hero Project.

so i will start off at the mega hq as head officer then on the way be asked to join hero project, that sounds good

[MENTION=3139]JCKane[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back