• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘢 ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽

hinode

︽︽︽︽
⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚

welcome everyone!! ;;
-
hello there everyone ❤ my name's hinode and i'm looking to get back into roleplaying and flexing my creative muscles! 💪 i've had to take an extensive hiatus due to life but i've been seriously craving a good, relaxing, and simply enjoyable story to create with someone. i have three fandoms that i'm craving in particular right now and i'd love if you could indulge me in them! before before that -- who am i as your potential writing partner? i'm in my mid-twenties and would only feel comfortable writing with someone who is eighteen or older, preferably twenty or older. also! i've seen the phrase 'lazy-lit' thrown around the roleplaying community and i would have to categorize myself with this group! i can promise at least one post a week and said post is typically around four to five paragraphs. i've been roleplaying for about fourteen years and i'm not too interested in novella style, so i firmly believe in quality>quantity. i'm also huge on working together collaboratively to create something cool -- whether that be gushing about headcanons, creating pinterest boards, or sending inspirational songs. some of the best parts of roleplaying is sharing an experience with someone else (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡ i'm not a huge fan of doubling, but i am open minded so never be afraid to ask!! however, i will not play canon characters. i'm also open to roleplaying any gender whether is be male or female (pls be the same T3T)

-
behold, the fandoms ;;

twilight
this old obsession of mine was sparked up again about a month ago and - to be honest - it still has an absolute chokehold on me! i'd love to write out the dreamy, rainy, and mysterious aesthetic of twilight as well as, of course, all the supernatural aspects that come along with it! this would be 100% a romantic roleplay and i'm open for doubling if you so choose! i have a particular interest in the werewolf aspect of the story, and we can totally do whatever you're interested in on your end! i have tons of songs and aesthetic videos to share so we can totally dive into this world of vampires and werewolves!

studio ghibli
i know the little picture is chihiro from spirited away but! it absolutely does not have to be a plot based off of spirited away! we can totally draw inspiration from any and all movies created by hayao miyazaki~! we can draw cozy, warm fuzzy inspiration from movies like kiki's delivery service, totoro, and ponyo, or we could go for something more gritty(though still magical) that's inspired by spirited away, princess mononoke, and howl's moving castle. we can create any story we want really, but what i'm really looking for is retaining the magical, whimsical, and sometimes absurd quality of studio ghibli films. this can have a focus on romance, platonic relationships, or even familial relationships!

i will always and forever cherish the ATLA series and hold it close to my heart. which, in my later years especially, has made me come to the conclusion that it's absolute sacrilege that i've never done a proper avatar roleplay. truly heartbreaking, i must admit. i would really love for this to have a nice balance between romance and adventure and i'll be the first to admit that i'm a sucked for 'opposites attract' dynamics. ESPECIALLY firebender x waterbender - that is absolutely my bread and butter. we would have to discuss what time period this would take place in as well as motivations and overall plotline for our characters. maybe one is an avatar? we'll see! i'd also really love to draw inspiration from the spiritual side of this show as well, especially considering it's full of spiritual references

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back