• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Here we go..*sigh* ♡ {Ignore Prefix}

haertbeat

♡♡♡♡
My name is Hae or Heart, and i'll be your beautiful host for the evening. If we've met, welcome back, and if not, the pleasure is all mine.♡

*please remove your shoes upon entering*

I'm looking for a partner in particular, one willing to play the male to my female roles. And with these male roles, I prefer rugged characters. Menacing, tough, stubborn. Rude and Sinful even, I don't like mushy push-over characters.

When roleplaying, I love to read very detailed and lengthy posts. If we fall short, I will match or try to bring us back up depending on how I'm feeling. If I fail to get us rolling again, (it takes two) I will get bored. And if you're going to be busy, you'll need to let me know beforehand if possible, whether this be in another conversation or on Discord.

I prefer to roleplay in Conversation rather than threads, especially since this is only 1x1. I've got a few plots and Ideas, but if you can bring me your own we'll work it out. Also, I may be convinced to double.

I want these to be romantic, but romantic with a storyline. I don't want it to be perfect.

PLOT 1

An older man meets a young, carefree woman one night on an empty road infront of a bus station driving his old fashioned luxury car. He's promised her a good time, so long as she calls him instead of ever taking the bus or riding in anyone elses vehicle from now on. Showering her in gifts, she asks him how he can afford these nice things and he reveals his illegal dealings and gangster business, a modern mafia-type deal. He's tough, intimidating, and when drunk, controlling due to a bad childhood. The woman he's grown fond of just can't seem to leave, thinking she see's a good man in him. Will she fall in love with him, and will the diamonds be enough for her to stick with him and his rocky lifestyle?
If the guns don't kill him, will the drugs, smokes, and guns do it?

PLOT 2

The rockstar of a band just recently inducted into the Hall of Fame is found drunk in downtown Los Angeles, the city of angels, passed out behind a bar. A woman notices him behind his crooked sunglasses and offers to take him home. But, when he's incoherently babbling she decides to let him rest at her own home, upon her couch instead.
By morning, he wakes up to the smell of breakfast, two bottles of water beside him, asprin, and a bucket. Who's house is this, and who's the woman in the kitchen? Maybe if he can leave quickly enough, he won't get too attached.

PLOT 3

After a car accident by his own fault, a man's wife ends up in a hospital only to wake up days later and not remember him or their life together. Now he must try to get her to fall in love with him over again.

PLOT 4

A rich man pays to see a woman dance in a club near the city of angels. She's fairly new, but clearly young and though beautiful and skillful she doesn't look like she belongs there. After an enchanting dance, he decides it's up to him to show her a better life. After all, he was only there the first night because his friends forced him to go. It was an unwritten rule not to fall for a dancer, but to him she seemed she could be more. Could a night with him make her choose a different path?

Last edited:
i love the mafia idea you have id love to roleplay with you i have had the craving for a good mafia roleplay

Hey haertbeat haertbeat !
I really liked the first plot, and would like to try it with you. I also have a few ideas if you'd like to see them. Hit me up in a PM?

I've been looking for a couple of romantic styled rp's recently. I'd be open to try either plot you've posted, but I've got an idea or two of my own if that's not interesting for you. If you'd like to discuss this, go ahead and shoot me a P.M. If not, no harm done, and I'll move on.

I'd be interested in the second plot.
"The rockstar"
I'm not a huge fan of Character sheets, but I'm willing to make an exception.

Hello, there plot three has caught my interest if you are still looking for partners. Also I can meet your requirements, I may not be able to post everyday but I will do my best to let you know if I'll be gone longer than two days.

i don't usually write male/female, but i like your fourth plot a lot and i think i have a character that could work for it! if you're still looking for someone, feel free to pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back