• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings here we go again

boundless

Hello everyone! Hoping this thread finds you in good health. I'm boundless, and like many others, I am currently confined to my home indefinitely. And with that, comes some more time for roleplaying. A little bit about me: I'm 19, a college student, who loves reading and writing (shocker).

What I'm looking for in an rp partner:

As an English major, I understand that not everyone is a nerd like myself, but I do value literacy, which entails proper grammar, sentence structure, and substantial post length. My average post can usually vary from two to five decently sized paragraphs, depending on the situation. I obviously prefer to have shorter posts when dealing with a lot of dialogue, so things can move along faster. The one other thing I require is good communication! Share your ideas, likes and dislikes, preferences. I love to plan, and I find that if I get along well planning with someone, the roleplay is off to a good start. I am also a big fan of doubling, keeps things interesting.

Here's some of my interests:

Romance, one of the musts in my roleplays. I'm sucker for a slow burn, lots of angst, and of course, fluff. Let our characters struggle, but let them endure, at least in the end. Some quick ideas: opposites attract, ex's reuniting, a meet cute that catapults our character's into a lasting relationship. Count me in.

TWILIGHT. I've been craving a good Twilight rp for ages, but they keep falling through. Do I have an OC resembling Bella, but I promise I'm not self-centered. I just really really really want to delve into that particle universe and make it my own. So Twihards only, haha. Werewolves and witches are also always fun.

I do love some good slice of life. Would love to explore something with a Euphoria vibe, perhaps in a college setting. I'm open to any ideas.

Only open to those who have watched The Society on Netflix. Would love to add some supernatural features to it.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back