• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here we go again.

VapidBeauty

Perpetually tired.
Alright, so it's been a little while since I've done one of these and I'm excited to add some new roleplays to the awesome ones I already have.
A little bit about me:
  • Length- I can write anywhere from one to five paragraphs (My paragraphs are always 3/4+, lines), obviously more or less depending on the situation going on in the RP or what day it is. There are some days when I come home from track or dance and my motivation is just not there, so I apologize if some days my replies will lack. But the majority of the time I'd say their fine.
  • Gender/pairings- Honestly, I'm fine with either gender/gender pairing. I love my female and male characters equally, so really it doesn't matter which I play. I will say though when it comes to gender pairings I do have a preference towards MxF and FxF. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to do MxM, I very much am! It just needs the right plot to work for me.
  • Replies-Same with length, it really depends on what situation is going on in the RP or what day it is. If I'm really interested in the RP, I tend to respond quickly. If not, it might take me a little while to find the motivation. Then, of course, there are some days when I'm just lazy and cannot find the right words. All in all, I tend to respond pretty quickly. You won't be left waiting for more than a day.
  • Limits- I won't go against RPnations rules, sorry. Fade to black always. Other than that, I'm fairly open to most things. I do have a few triggers, which I'll obviously tell you, but dark themes are welcome I actually prefer it. Substance abuse, mental illness, violence, etc.
  • OOC chat- Something I love. A few things I like to talk about are movies I've watched recently, hobbies, the RP itself, etc. I just love talking about stupid shit in general,
  • My age- I'd like to mention, I'm in highscool. So no, I'm not 12. But I'm not 18+ either.
  • Doubling- I love to double, tagging onto what I said before I love both my male and female characters equally. So getting to play both is probably my go-to option, though playing just one character is fine as well.
  • Grammar- Not perfect, but not terrible either. (Seriously, Grammarly is a lifesaver) I do make typos every now and then, but most of the time I'm pretty good.
  • World building- I don't need to say much for this one other than: yes.
  • Romance- I do absolutely love romance, a good love story always makes the plot all the more better for me. But I don't want it to be the main plot if romance is all the story has to offer I'll most likely get bored. I also don't want it to be a love-at-first-sight thing. The real world just doesn't work that way.
  • Ditch friendly- It sucks but we've all done it. After two weeks, I may bump you. If you don't answer, I'll assume you're simply uninterested in the RP or something came up. I would appreciate if you let me know beforehand that you'd no longer like to do the RP, but I understand why you may not want to.
What I want from you:
  • Length- Alright, don't get me wrong. I love detail. But I don't want a twelve-page essay on how your character drinks water. I don't want one-liners either, I get bored of those easily. Basically somewhere in the middle is where I'm happy. Anything more than five paragraphs, I'm overwhelmed. Anything under one paragraph, I'm unsatisfied. So somewhere in the middle would be perfect.
  • Characters- This is something I don't care about that much. If you wanna play a straight, blonde hair blue eyed, female cool. I can play a male counterpart. If you wanna play a gay as hell, crazy haired, rebellious female, cool I can be your female counterpart. Like I said before, any gender pairing works as well as characters with different races, backgrounds, religions, etc. But I guess just keep in mind that I don't have much experience with MxM (still willing though.)
  • Replies- Also something I don't care about, but do have a preference for. I would like it if you could reply once a day because like I said, when I get excited about an RP I tend to reply fast. But I understand people are busy! One reply a week works perfectly fine for me, any more than that though and I'll probably get bored.
  • Limits- I did say earlier I wouldn't break site rules, so this definitely applies for you as well. Other than that, let me know your limits, I'll tell you mine, and we should be good. The last thing I wanna do is make someone uncomfortable or anxious
  • OOC chat- preferred but not required. I'd like to know my partners a little beyond an RP but this isn't a must, I know some people aren't all that talkative which is fine.
  • Grammar- It doesn't have to be perfect, mine definitely isn't, just good enough so that I can read it. And please, for the love of God no text talk. In OOC it's fine, I use it, but in the RP I'd prefer it if you didn't. Most people on this site are pretty good with that though.
Plots!
Muse A has always had powers. Ever since they were little they knew they were special
But they had to hide them due to Muse A's parents fearing society would never accept
them. So that's what Muse A did. At least until Muse B moved into the house next door.
Immediately, Muse A can't help but fall for Muse B, and they quickly become friends.

Though one day, Muse B catches Muse A using their powers in private while they thought
no one was around. But instead of being scared or disgusted, Muse B is actually intrigued
by this. Seeing their interest as a way to impress Muse B, Muse A decided to show off a
couple of tricks using their powers. And it works! Muse B is completely in awe of them, but
what happens when Muse A does a trick that's a little too risky? A trick that lands Muse A and
Muse B in a whole other dimension?

This could be dark or a soft fluff kinda story, whatever we decide. FxM, FxF,

The year is 3002. It had finally happened. Over fifty years ago, a nuclear war broke out
destroying everything in its path, including civilization as we know it. The remaining population
thought it was the end. The world was destroyed and there was barely anything left, there was no
possible way they could recover right?

Wrong. Out of the ashes rose a new group. They brought back food, created homes, and established
a new government. The cost of this? Individualism. No more free thinking, no more religion, no more
color. Just one government, one language, one culture. They taught you that differences breeds conflict and
conflict lead to demise so the only way to fix it and ensure the future was to get rid of it.

I don't really have an idea of who our characters would be, but I was thinking something along the lines of them
being a part of a resistance.

This one definitely isn't thought out, but I thought of the basic idea of a serial killer who's haunted by the ghost
of one of his/her victims.

Everyone knows Muse A is the typical good girl. She's the daughter of the chief in the police department, of course,
she would be, right? She's a straight-A student, comes home five minutes before curfew and works a part-time job
as a waitress. She was the perfect daughter. But she was bored. She wanted more from life than being known
as 'the girl next door.'

Finally, (after countless hours of her friend's begging) she decides to be a little adventurous and head
out to the bar on the other side of town, the side she's always been told to avoid. It's there where she spots
Muse B. S/he's attractive, charming, and has the confidence of a god. Muse B decides to start up a conversation with Muse A,
and right off the bat, there's obviously sparks between them and they start a friendship, maybe even something more.
But what if Muse B isn't who s/he claims to be? What if Muse B knows exactly who Muse A is and that's why they picked her
to strike up a conversation with at the bar that night?

I was thinking FxF or MxF for this plot, but could be changed to MxM as well!

(This idea isn't very thought out)
In the small town of West Lake, local residents have been going missing left and right. Seeing that the police force hasn't
cared enough to look into this themselves, a group of highschoolers decides to take matter's into their own hands.

This would be more of a mystery. Could be modern day or have fantasy elements. Could be dark, or light-hearted. Whatever
we decide.

A small idea that I got from a movie, but I think it could be fun to try. Two people wake up in the same
hotel room handcuffed together, with absolutely no recollection of anything that's happened in the last 24 hours.
Their bags are gone, friends gone, and any idea of where the hell they were, gone. The only
clue left is a cell phone from the night before, with a video of themselves urging to get out of the state as
soon as possible...

This one could go a lot of ways, dark presumably. Mxf, MxM, FxF

Pairings:
(Bold is my current cravings)​

• Flirtatious enemies
  • Forbidden romance
  • Dystopian future
  • Horror
  • Love x Hate relationship
  • One-sided crush
  • Apacolypse
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Siren x Human
  • Siren x Pirate
  • Demons
  • Angels
  • Student x teacher
  • Drug dealer x Addict
  • Addict x Sober
  • Civilian x Drug dealer
  • Waitress x frequent customer
  • Runaway x traveler
  • Supernaturals
  • Mystery
  • Gang member x rival
  • Partners in crime
  • Futuristic
  • lab experiment x human/normal person
  • Lovers on the run
  • Kidnapped x kidnapper (needs a good plot)
  • prisoner x prisoner
  • prisoner x prison guard
  • Adventure
  • Two/four people trapped on a deserted island
  • Anything with the Titanic?
  • Open for suggestions
Pm me or reply here if interested. :)

Last edited:
VapidBeauty VapidBeauty - Heyo there, how you doing today? ^_^

I'm quite interested in your New World Order plotline, sounds really interesting and kinda reminds me of the 2002 film Equilibrium (Oldie but goldie) :P

Anyway, if you're free later today; would you be open to discuss some ideas? I'd love to hear your thoughts and general plans!

Alright, so it's been a little while since I've done one of these and I'm excited to add some new roleplays to the awesome ones I already have. (Also, happy Fourth of July. I'm a little late, but better late than never, amirite?)
A little bit about me:
  • Length- I can write anywhere from one to five paragraphs (My paragraphs are always 3/4+, lines), obviously more or less depending on the situation going on in the RP or what day it is. There are some days when I come home from track or dance and my motivation is just not there, so I apologize if some days my replies will lack. But the majority of the time I'd say their fine.
  • Gender/pairings- Honestly, I'm fine with either gender/gender pairing. I love my female and male characters equally, so really it doesn't matter which I play. I will say though when it comes to gender pairings I do have a preference towards MxF and FxF. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to do MxM, I very much am! It just needs the right plot to work for me.
  • Replies-Same with length, it really depends on what situation is going on in the RP or what day it is. If I'm really interested in the RP, I tend to respond quickly. If not, it might take me a little while to find the motivation. Then, of course, there are some days when I'm just lazy and cannot find the right words. All in all, I tend to respond pretty quickly. You won't be left waiting for more than a day.
  • Limits- I won't go against RPnations rules, sorry. Fade to black always. Other than that, I'm fairly open to most things. I do have a few triggers, which I'll obviously tell you, but dark themes are welcome I actually prefer it. Substance abuse, mental illness, violence, etc.
  • OOC chat- Something I love. A few things I like to talk about are movies I've watched recently, hobbies, the RP itself, etc. I just love talking about stupid shit in general,
  • My age- I'd like to mention, I'm a junior in high school. I know this can obviously be a problem for some people, so I completely understand if that turns you away. But if not, then great!
  • Doubling- I love to double, tagging onto what I said before I love both my male and female characters equally. So getting to play both is probably my go-to option, though playing just one character is fine as well.
  • Grammar- Not perfect, but not terrible either. (Seriously, Grammarly is a lifesaver) I do make typos every now and then, but most of the time I'm pretty good.
  • World building- I don't need to say much for this one other than: yes.
  • Romance- I do absolutely love romance, a good love story always makes the plot all the more better for me. But I don't want it to be the main plot if romance is all the story has to offer I'll most likely get bored. I also don't want it to be a love-at-first-site thing. The real world just doesn't work that way.
  • Ditch friendly- It sucks but we've all done it. After two weeks, I may bump you. If you don't answer, I'll assume you're simply uninterested in the RP or something came up. I would appreciate if you let me know beforehand that you'd no longer like to do the RP, but I understand why you may not want to.
What I want from you:
  • Length- Alright, don't get me wrong. I love detail. But I don't want a twelve-page essay on how your character drinks water. I don't want one-liners either, I get bored of those easily. Basically somewhere in the middle is where I'm happy. Anything more than five paragraphs, I'm overwhelmed. Anything under one paragraph, I'm unsatisfied. So somewhere in the middle would be perfect.
  • Characters- This is something I don't care about that much. If you wanna play a straight, blonde hair blue eyed, female cool. I can play a male counterpart. If you wanna play a gay as hell, crazy haired, rebellious female, cool I can be your female counterpart. Like I said before, any gender pairing works as well as characters with different races, backgrounds, religions, etc. But I guess just keep in mind that I don't have much experience with MxM (still willing though.)
  • Replies- Also something I don't care about, but do have a preference for. I would like it if you could reply once a day because like I said, when I get excited about an RP I tend to reply fast. But I understand people are busy! One reply a week works perfectly fine for me, any more than that though and I'll probably get bored.
  • Limits- I did say earlier I wouldn't break site rules, so this definitely applies for you as well. Other than that, let me know your limits, I'll tell you mine, and we should be good. The last thing I wanna do is make someone uncomfortable or anxious
  • OOC chat- preferred but not required. I'd like to know my partners a little beyond an RP but this isn't a must, I know some people aren't all that talkative which is fine.
  • Grammar- It doesn't have to be perfect, mine definitely isn't, just good enough so that I can read it. And please, for the love of God no text talk. In OOC it's fine, I use it, but in the RP I'd prefer it if you didn't. Most people on this site are pretty good with that though.
Plots!
Muse A has always had powers. Ever since they were little they knew they were special
But they had to hide them due to Muse A's parents fearing society would never accept
them. So that's what Muse A did. At least until Muse B moved into the house next door.
Immediately, Muse A can't help but fall for Muse B, and they quickly become friends.

Though one day, Muse B catches Muse A using their powers in private while they thought
no one was around. But instead of being scared or disgusted, Muse B is actually intrigued
by this. Now seeing their interest as a way to impress Muse B, Muse A decided to show off a
couple of tricks using their powers. And it works! Muse B is completely in awe of them, but
what happens when Muse A does a trick that's a little too risky? A trick that lands Muse A and
Muse B in a whole other dimension?

This could be dark or a soft fluff kinda story, whatever we decide. FxM, FxF,

The year is 3002. It had finally happened. Over fifty years ago, a nuclear war broke out
destroying everything in its path, including civilization as we know it. The remaining population
thought it was the end. The world was destroyed and there was barely anything left, there was no
possible way they could recover right?

Wrong. Out of the ashes rose a new group. They brought back food, created homes, and established
a new government. The cost of this? Individualism. No more free thinking, no more religion, no more
color. Just one government, one language, one culture. They taught you that differences breeds conflict and
conflict lead to demise so the only way to fix it and ensure the future was to get rid of it.

I don't really have an idea of who our characters would be, but I was thinking something along the lines of them
being a part of a resistance.

This one definitely isn't thought out, but I thought of the basic idea of a serial killer who's haunted by the ghost
of one of his/her victims.

Everyone knows Muse A is the typical good girl. She's the daughter of the chief in the police department, of course,
she would be, right? She's a straight-A student, comes home five minutes before curfew and works a part-time job
as a waitress. She was the perfect daughter. But she was bored. She wanted more from life than being known
as 'the girl next door.'

Finally, (after countless hours of her friend's begging) she decides to be a little adventurous and head
out to the bar on the other side of town, the side she's always been told to avoid. It's there where she spots
Muse B. S/he's attractive, charming, and has the confidence of a god. Muse B decides to start up a conversation with Muse A,
and right off the bat, there's obviously sparks between them and they start a friendship, maybe even something more.
But what if Muse B isn't who s/he claims to be? What if Muse B knows exactly who Muse A is and that's why they picked her
to strike up a conversation with at the bar that night?

I was thinking FxF or MxF for this plot, but could be changed to MxM as well!

Muse A and his/her friend, Muse B have been friends since childhood. They'd been through everything together, and you'd think
nothing could ever get in the way of their friendship right? Wrong. Muse A hates them with everything in his/her being.
Everything that Muse A wants, Muse B has. Everything Muse A has had to work for, Muse B gets handed on a silver
platter. It's always been like that, but what was the final straw for Muse A was when Muse B started dating
the girl/boy Muse A has been in love with since kindergarten.

Muse C is a demon, one who's been watching Muse A for a long time now. See, Muse C has been trapped in Hell for thousands
of years, desperate to get out. So, deciding to profit from the situation, the demon decides to offer Muse A a deal. Muse C will kill
Muse B, if Muse A finds a way to turn Muse C human.

I'm thinking this should revolve around Muse A and Muse C's characters, with muse b being a side character, or we could double and make a Muse D.
Open for anything really.

(This idea isn't very thought out)
In the small town of West Lake, local residents have been going missing left and right. Seeing that the police force hasn't
cared enough to look into this themselves, a group of highschoolers decides to take matter's into their own hands.

This would be more of a mystery. Could be modern day or have fantasy elements. Could be dark, or light-hearted. Whatever
we decide.

A small idea that I got from a movie, but I think it could be fun to try. Two people wake up in the same
hotel room handcuffed together, with absolutely no recollection of anything that's happened in the last 24 hours.
Their bags are gone, friends gone, and any idea of where the hell they were, gone. The only
clue left is a cell phone from the night before, with a video of themselves urging to get out of the state as
soon as possible...

This one could go a lot of ways, dark presumably. Mxf, MxM, FxF

Pairings:
(Bold is my current cravings)​

• Flirtatious enemies
  • Forbidden romance
  • Dystopian future
  • Horror
  • Love x Hate relationship
  • One-sided crush
  • Apacolypse
  • Survivor x Survivor
  • Siren x Human
  • Siren x Pirate
  • Demons
  • Angels
  • Student x teacher
  • Drug dealer x Addict
  • Addict x Sober
  • Civilian x Drug dealer
  • Waitress x frequent customer
  • Runaway x traveler
  • Supernaturals
  • Mystery
  • Gang member x rival
  • Partners in crime
  • Futuristic
  • lab experiment x human/normal person
  • Kidnapped x kidnapper (needs a good plot)
  • prisoner x prisoner
  • prisoner x prison guard
  • Adventure
  • Two/four people trapped on a deserted island
  • Anything with the Titanic?
  • Open for suggestions
Pm me or reply here if interested. :)

Would you care for a Group RP revolving Pokemon?

Sorry, I don't do fandoms.

okay... that's out.

Seems everyone i cross don't do fandoms... and then ones that do... Get on... post so well the first day... consistently then the next day... slowly pull away and wuss out. Figures. Just my luck.

Okay. How about this?

A Bad boy/Good girl high school theme. Where the good girl gets lured into a rather unhealthy habit. Turning her into someone not so sweet.

I'll play the girl. If that's okay.

There are so many good options! I'd have to say plot 1 and 5 are the most appealing to me along with being trapped on a deserted island. If you want to maybe do something with me let me know okkaaay thanks.

If you would so kindly pm me (new member, I cannot do so myself), I would very much like to discuss possible plots with you.

Hey! Shoot me a pm. I can't for about another hour or two haha.

Plot 1 sounds super interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back